Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately, we have Razor and the incompetent Craig Fleer……
I like Razor Ray.
His issue is he's flamboyant, so the average fan knows him.

Fleer on the other hand. Worst umpire in the league.

I like Razor Ray.
His issue is he's flamboyant, so the average fan knows him.

Fleer on the other hand. Worst umpire in the league.
2nd worst imo.

Williamson is ****ing awful.

This.

What he is saying is that when the emotion dies down and you compare the contribution of Walsh to Port Adelaide to other great stalwarts of the club who deserve recognition then he might not be the #1 choice. He's right and the same goes for Adelaide.

That takes nothing away from Walsh and his contribution. He was by all accounts a very good assistant coach and tactician and appeared he may have shaped up to be a very good coach.

Port has 150 years of proud tradition and many people who have contributed significantly who deserve recognition.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And yet you chose shane bond

Fleer is just completely incompetent.

Prefer Razor, even though he thinks the game is about him.
If you hear ray on the radio on his segment he does, he seems the opposite to that, he just seems to take the job very seriously.
Actually sounds like a really good bloke.

If you hear ray on the radio on his segment he does, he seems the opposite to that, he just seems to take the job very seriously.
Actually sounds like a really good bloke.
On field he likes to be the centre of attention... but he is usually fair.

Prefer him to many biased incompetent umpires going around at the moment.

What’s all this rubbish about clash jumpers when you have these two jumpers on the same field.
We should never have to wear anything other than our original strip.

Yep I actually liked it when teams were wearing white vs dark just because of how easy it was to watch on tv.

Even if ours were pretty horrible.

I'm sure the club at the time said our preference was the home jumper but the white was for clashes.

However because we actually had one we'd have to wear it even when there was far less of a clash than other clubs who didn't have one got away with.

Stevic is the worst. Downright cheat.
Yeah, he is also clearly corrupt.

If Williamson, Stevic & Fleer were all umpiring, I don't think I would bother watching!

Ps. Notice the umpires BT raves about are amongst the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd worst imo.

Williamson is ******* awful.
He's had some bad moments which have bewildered me. But he's still young only been on the list 5 years. Fleer's been there 10

Fleer, McInerney and Schmidt the worst 3 I've seen at the AFL level.

Williamson reminds me a bit of Nicholls, had a few terrible performances, but overall isn't that bad. And talking about Nicholls, last week may have been the first time in 10 years he had a game I've seen which blew my mind for how bad it was. You had a good run there Nicholls.

He's had some bad moments which have bewildered me. But he's still young only been on the list 5 years. Fleer's been there 10

Fleer, McInerney and Schmidt the worst 3 I've seen at the AFL level.

Williamson reminds me a bit of Nicholls, had a few terrible performances, but overall isn't that bad. And talking about Nicholls, last week may have been the first time in 10 years he had a game I've seen which blew my mind for how bad it was. You had a good run there Nicholls.
Think you have forgotten about an infamous Bulldogs game... Troy ****ing Parnell.

But agree with everything else.

Think you have forgotten about an infamous Bulldogs game... Troy ******* Parnell.

But agree with everything else.
Yeah, but that was one ****ing game. I can't think of any other games he was as bad as the 3 I named earlier.

Maybe the club should do that next year

ONLY bring out the 1 kit. And if the AFL asks where our clash it, just direct them to Collingwood vs Carlton, Collingwood vs Essendon, Collingwood vs Richmond etc.
The AFL response would be to laugh in our face and say “If you think you play by the same rules as Carlton and Collingwood you clearly have not been paying attention for the past 30 years” 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back