MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

You should start telling him that you know how it feels, say 'don't worry you'll turn the corner' and explain in detail how Melbourne turned their fortunes around after the dark days.

I loved when people did that for us. Made me feel better about things instantly.

Shows how bad 186 was, not that I ever actually watched that game, WC have been grim and will probably still fall short of that margin.

I've always referred to it as THE FIRESTARTER. :fire:
Showed that we needed to replace hacks like Moloney, Rivers, and Stefan Martin with guns like Magner, Sellar and Jake Spencer.

Or do you mean Geelong? Missing the 200 points might have motivated them to win the premiership that year.
You're right, Melbourne with the premiership assist. The most rare and sought after achievement in football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Jayden Hunt.

I said in another thread there's no team Melbourne 2013 bad but starting to look like it. On paper they shouldn't be this bad but they really are.

Melb 2013 was 2 wins with a percentage of 54. Eagles are going to be 1 win and a percentage well below 50 after this game is done, and can you see them winning another game?

Melb 2013 was 2 wins with a percentage of 54. Eagles are going to be 1 win and a percentage well below 50 after this game is done, and can you see them winning another game?
No recent expansion, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back