MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Melb 2013 was 2 wins with a percentage of 54. Eagles are going to be 1 win and a percentage well below 50 after this game is done, and can you see them winning another game?
One of the wins came against a first year team and from 19 points down at 3qt. I'm not making it a debate about which team is shitter, just saying I'm not why West Coast are this shit.

Well i said way back in 2013 the AFL set a precedent with Priority picks not giving one to us with a two win season at 54.1%... So i guess i can say finally that West Coast deserve one, with (so far) their one win at 47.3%

We made it lads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i said way back in 2013 the AFL set a precedent with Priority picks not giving one to us with a two win season at 54.1%... So i guess i can say finally that West Coast deserve one, with (so far) their one win at 47.3%

We made it lads
They won a flag 5 years ago. **** em

Shows how bad 186 was, not that I ever actually watched that game, WC have been grim and will probably still fall short of that margin.
This is arguably worse. Geelong were a fantastic team and won the flag. Sydney will struggle to make the 8.
I loved when people did that for us. Made me feel better about things instantly.
I always welcomed when fans from a premiership culture had a word of comfort or two. “I come in peace…the night is always darkest before the dawn… this reminds me of when… reckon you guys can make something of this… Gee reckon you’ve found a player in Cale Morton.”

This is arguably worse. Geelong were a fantastic team and won the flag. Sydney will struggle to make the 8.

I always welcomed when fans from a premiership culture had a word of comfort or two. “I come in peace…the night is always darkest before the dawn… this reminds me of when… reckon you guys can make something of this… Gee reckon you’ve found a player in Cale Morton.”

You should go give them a pick me up in the review thread Johnny. I gave them a :$ in the game day thread.

You have a player in, Duggan, Barrass, Gaff, Yeo, Darling, Shuey and Sheed.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back