MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know why when you're down in the third with 17 seconds left you go for the long down the middle. Just go wide and get to three quarter time no need for last ditch plays if it was the last

Saints v Cats feels like a classic Geelong game where they're comprehensively outplayed but get super lucky with their opponents inaccuracy and win.
Have the saints been brave though?

Yep especially at home. Swans look so ******* good. We really need to beat the hawks as I'd be super unconfident beating the swans to secure top four.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

At the SCG no less.

Tomorrow v Hawthorn is effectively a final for us. We ain’t winning the flag from outside the top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bluelegs stat from early in the season held up, said teams who lose their first 3 games rarely ever make finals. Think it was only 2 or 3 teams over the past 20 something years wasn't it?

Even premiers from the previous season dont recover.

AFL footy is genuinely broken at the moment. No consistency game to game, week to week in the way the review system is used.

The call was right but * me, surely you need to go to the review in that situation.
Hard to tell off those replays whether it was. Regardless, if the soft call is a goal and you have snicko, why would you not go to the ARC?

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back