MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it thought? He didn’t single touched or hit the post did he, just a regular behind?

Edit - nvm he signalled hit the post

Looking at it a second time with the different angles synced together I think it was a goal ...****ing horrific.

Was it thought? He didn’t single touched or hit the post did he, just a regular behind?

Edit - nvm he signalled hit the post
The commentators were suggesting it hit padding, but it went over the line well above the pads.

Very iffy from my eyes, need snicko to quiet the nuffs (me included).

Home ground advantage with everything to play for ✅

Play so poorly that your 7 goals down just before half time ✅

Dominate the 3rd but have no impact on the scoreboard ✅

Kick 3 goals in no time to get within striking in the last ✅

Dominate the next 20 minutes for a return of 0.7 ✅

Jag a goal with 90 seconds to play to be within 2 points ✅

Have ropey kicker shooting for goal to take the lead inside the last minute ✅

Said ropey kicker looks to have slotted it but umpire confidently calls it a behind thus no review ✅

Ropey kicker and 3 teammates all too busy revving up the crowd to get in zone while oppo walks the ball up the other end ✅

Lose by 1 point. Season over ✅

Congratulations, Adelaide on the Melbourne impersonation. Spot on and flattering.

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but two weeks in a row to change two results that the league would undoubtedly have wanted to happen...

Clear air. The arrogance and dereliction of duty to not even take it to review tells me that this one is even worse than ours, which was just a spineless official. If this bloke isn't sacked on Monday, I don't know what to say.

Player slapped the post padding right as the ball was going past. Sydney defenders have form with doing stuff like this, was it Rampe shaking the post as someone was taking a shot after the siren a few seasons back?

In any case it should have been a review, there was 4 Adelaide players running around celebrating the goal when play resumed and from all the angles I saw it looked like a goal.

Another shocking umpire/ARC finish, not what you want heading into a tight finals series.

Player slapped the post padding right as the ball was going past. Sydney defenders have form with doing stuff like this, was it Rampe shaking the post as someone was taking a shot after the siren a few seasons back?

In any case it should have been a review, there was 4 Adelaide players running around celebrating the goal when play resumed and from all the angles I saw it looked like a goal.

Another shocking umpire/ARC finish, not what you want heading into a tight finals series.
Right out of the Longmire playbook. I also had real Rampe vibes from that. He climbed the ****ing goal post, a move so unprecedented that nobody actually knew what punishment he was meant to receive.

Bit different this situation with the ball so close to the post, you'd be ropeable if your team didnt try and get a hand on it even if it was a bit out of reach

Reading the Swans review thread.

Supporters of the club who have spent the last 30 years revering Tony Lockett, Barry Hall and Lance Franklin call Jordan Dawson 'Judas' for leaving at the end of his contract.

:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% on the goal ump. Giants super pissed, might cost them a finals birth

Might be in our favour. Giants now must beat Blues at Marvel to make the 8. They’re in form and now playing for all the marbles. They just might do it on today’s showing.

Might be in our favour. Giants now must beat Blues at Marvel to make the 8. They’re in form and now playing for all the marbles. They just might do it on today’s showing.

As I said earlier , if we cant win one of our next two we dont deserve to make top 4 so I dont really care about what Carlton do

As I said earlier , if we cant win one of our next two we dont deserve to make top 4 so I dont really care about what Carlton do,
Yeah. Don’t really think a 14-9 side is winning it. For all the shit the 2016 Bulldogs get, they were 15-7 and and only only a game from top/2nd.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back