MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide completely bottled it.

Just ridiculous trying to lock the game down and going long down the line to Moore and an outnumber.

Easier said than done to keep taking the game on but jeez Crows lost that in slow motion.

Pies have had 17 of the last 28 games decided by less than 14 points. They've won 15 of the 17.

Unreal. Probably the funnest run of games a set of supporters have ever had in H/A footy.
I would hate to constantly be down at 3 quarter time but I suppose after a while you'd get use to it. The bombers game from last week, Collingwood looked out but I bet their supporters would have felt confident they could come back. Melbourne were also in a similar situation the week before but I had no faith we would come back.

Just gotta make sure we go into the 3/4 break 2 goals down... Pies won't know what hit them!
Think About It GIF by Identity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints are said to have a replacement lined up for 4-6 weeks time...

"Dave Misson stepped up to lead the football department alongside Ross Lyon, with whom Walsh had recently often not seen eye to eye."

Nick Daicos had by far his lowest rated game of the year after the Keays tag. And OTC also showed Keays could've been used more offensively with his hard running forwards and Daicos not really chasing.

Daicos was still very decent, but goes to show even the best players can get their influence diminished by a tag.

I don't think coaches do it enough these days.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nick Daicos had by far his lowest rated game of the year after the Keays tag. And OTC also showed Keays could've been used more offensively with his hard running forwards and Daicos not really chasing.

Daicos was still very decent, but goes to show even the best players can get their influence diminished by a tag.

I don't think coaches do it enough these days.

Keays is very good though, just not sure there's enough players willing to do it. Once you get labelled a tagger you can never really be a gun in the competion.

Keays is very good though, just not sure there's enough players willing to do it. Once you get labelled a tagger you can never really be a gun in the competion.

Surely a role player should thrive on taking down a gun opponent if they're given a chance. I think it's more a reticence from coaches, not players.

Surely a role player should thrive on taking down a gun opponent if they're given a chance. I think it's more a reticence from coaches, not players.

I think it's both. Vineys probably the perfect tagger but I guarantee he isn't walking into the office wanting to be a tagger every week. In saying that, I don't think coaches want anyone good doing it either. Tagging isn't hard, I was a decent bush footy tagger but finding someone who is ok with not being one of the best mids is tough.

I think it's both. Vineys probably the perfect tagger but I guarantee he isn't walking into the office wanting to be a tagger every week. In saying that, I don't think coaches want anyone good doing it either. Tagging isn't hard, I was a decent bush footy tagger but finding someone who is ok with not being one of the best mids is tough.

Wouldn't Harmes be our first-choice tagger?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back