Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Richmond and Carlton open the season is like getting 2 ******s to punch each other with pillows on their fists. Should always open the season with a Grand Final replay imo

Richmond always look good Round 1, because they play Carlton who do not look like building on their promising signs of last year. I wouldn't be putting money on either playing finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spp is so good. Imo by the end of they year chopsticks will join danger, figjam category.

Also Pickett is so strong.

We need to get him home.

Anyone see that Cripps was wearing number 11 tonight? He is number 9. That's hell weird.

The tigers will be hard to beat at the g in round 3. They will be getting up for us. I think it would be a nice hitouts for us and if we can win, then I will have a bit of confidence restored. I know the game is two weeks away but I wouldn't mind seeing Yeo go to Martin.

Thought exactly the same thing. Yeo is very strong, he's a muscley bastard, agile, fast, aggressive and arrogant. He seems like a really good match up to primarily negate SPP and secondly work off him on the spread
Exactly. Yeo was a very good match up on Fyfe last year and really nullified fyfes impact. Figjam got some touches in the end when Yeo went forward. Having a big/strong, fast and agile player under at his feet should put him off. Negate dusty and their midfield should fall apart.

What a painful experience.

Bruce comparing Dustin Martin to Leigh ****ing Matthews. On multiple occasions.

Then he implied they will make the top 4.

They beat a side competing with Brisbane in terms of having the most youngsters and least developed key position players in a loose bruise free game.

****ing hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back