Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys I think Martin is retiring effectively immediately - can someone please confirm?
I don't think Fevolution will confirm it.

At least everything was done for his 300th so you can't really add much more.

Makes me want to 🤮 reading that type of garbage...
The AFL world has been left reeling by the news of Dustin Martin’s retirement

Pretty sure it's months old. (the original prediction anyway)

No idea where else to chuck this but I have to head to MRP tomorrow morning. I've never been, is the parking situation usually a problem and if so what's the best course of action?

I always think Match Review Panel.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Me too.

I was wondering why someone would need to attend the Match Review Panel and know nothing about it.
It was only Keys's reply that made me realise it was Lathlain.

TMA.

Pleasure watching Dusty/Fyfe/danger over the years and a truly blessed to witness that. Think most would lean to say Fyfe was the best and some would say Danger was but for me I would take Dusty in my side. What he did in big finals ans especially in GF’s was unbelievable and arguably probably won’t be matched again.

Pleasure watching Dusty/Fyfe/danger over the years and a truly blessed to witness that. Think most would lean to say Fyfe was the best and some would say Danger was but for me I would take Dusty in my side. What he did in big finals ans especially in GF’s was unbelievable and arguably probably won’t be matched again.
Time to hand over the fend-off crown to HR9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought this was fantastic. Nice touch to see Harley as the final torchbearer.

I'd take Danger over Dusty any day of the week. Dusty was an amazing big game player but needed a support cast as he was the cream on top. Danger could win his own ball and still go forward and dominate.

Still have Chris Judd over both of them.

Dusty retiring

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

Some big names and big numbers there...
View attachment 2070019

Certainly are. It shall be interesting seeing how they fare this week on another six day break.

Have heard anecdotally that after watching Geelong tear his team apart in the 2022 Grand Final, Horse Longmire has been fanatical about the advantage in-season loading can deliver if you have the opportunity to exploit it.

With them flying on a 13-1 record and three games clear of the rest of the competition, it is believed that the Swans initiated a five week loading program after the Round 15 win over GWS. The nature of the additional loading seems to have been predominately high-intensity running intervals.

Same source then described that Sydney have completely f**ked things up however. Players apparently aren't reacting as anticipated to the extra load and recovery has been impacted far more than expected. Loads were scaled back prior to the match against the Bulldogs, and were below normal in the lead-up to the match against Port, but the results speak for themselves.

The playing group there is practically not doing any training at all this week now as the club scrambles to resolve the mess it has created.

View attachment 2070893

Dusty is the broken tackle king, but Harley has about 60 already in not quite all of his first season. Will be top 10 next year if he’s lucky.
I don't know the player with the most free kicks given ever, but I thought I saw HR has given away most free kicks this year.

He might be leading both in a few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back