Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re MRO: I don’t know why the AFL can’t just put together a library or catalogue of clips of offences.
This one is one week, this one nothing, this is four etc etc. The grid might then just be a starting point.

Hardly difficult to put together and it would be a good reference point if it was publicly accessible (for clubs and media at least).

We’re just not taking advantage of the best technology available. It’s not exactly rocket surgery.
You me like precedence? Na couldn't possibly have that, you can have KC's arguing arcane points of law but you couldn't have precedence like every court in the land uses for sentencing.

It's little wonder Trac wants out of Melbourne.
Have to wonder if he will get back to his best TBH.

Apparently they called Goodwin at 3am to let him know expecting to wake him up, but he sounded fresh as a daisy and was speaking a million miles an hour.

It's little wonder Trac wants out of Melbourne.
Have to wonder if he will get back to his best TBH.

Don't blame him to be honest, ****ing awful situation and have to feel for him. I guess nobody will ever know what really happened with the club doctors during the game. Nice middle finger to a few critics on the way through - everyone pretends to be all about mental health until it makes a good headline or their best player isn't on the park.

Josh Schache delisted by Melbourne, and so ends the career of one of the greatest busts taken at pick 2.

After the tackle, cafe patrons were heard yelling 'BALLLLLLLL' but the police said play on.

The accused lawyer already has "Noise of affirmation" drafted in his opening argument.

Josh Schache delisted by Melbourne, and so ends the career of one of the greatest busts taken at pick 2.

He was an obvious bust from before the draft. Players with his lack of athletic profile need serious football ability and he never showed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where is all the talk this year about a lottery for the no 1 draft pick like there was last year?

Checks ladder ah, Richmond 18th North 17th, makes sense...
perfectly sums up VicBias in the VicMedia

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back