Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“At times I feel like I haven’t played to [the] my best of my ability, but I … feel like sometimes the coaching sort of put me in the wrong direction,” Lobb said.

Hey Lobby, how's it going at Western Bulldogs, in what direction has Bevo got you heading? Lol, Flobb.

Oh yeah and you peeps going out of your way to look at AFL players knobs is kinda weird. Why do you want to see Henry's dingus?

Oh yeah and you peeps going out of your way to look at AFL players knobs is kinda weird. Why do you want to see Henry's dingus?

No different to that celebrity "fappening". Images shared without consent is disgraceful.

It's as if what Brendan Fevola did to Lara Bingle taught us nothing.

I've been saying like all year, Dogs are mid. They ain't that good at all. We aren't good either but they're also not good.

Still think they played their best game of the year against us earlier in the year on Friday night.

Rory Lobb tonight, 9 disposals and zero goals. He has made a very good income out of the small amount of talent he has.

Hurr durr Lobb tall give cash hurrr

And a four year contract
Ummmm... yeah... so we also gave Lobb a 4 year contract and lots of cash.
Awkward Waynes World GIF

"Jordan De Goey returned at Marvel Stadium after serving a three-game suspension and Collingwood expects to regain Brayden Maynard, Brody Mihocek and Steele Sidebottom when it hosts the Dockers at the MCG next Saturday. "

Holy jesus 🥲

"Jordan De Goey returned at Marvel Stadium after serving a three-game suspension and Collingwood expects to regain Brayden Maynard, Brody Mihocek and Steele Sidebottom when it hosts the Dockers at the MCG next Saturday. "

Holy jesus 🥲
Oh yeh
We’re screwed 🙄

Holy jesus 🥲
Ohhh this will be ugly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have said it many times on here before.
It was so disappointing waking away from the MCG after defeat to the Pies last September.
But then I remember thinking that it was the last time I would ever have to suffer through watching Rory Lobb pretending to be a number one key forward for my team in the AFL. And boy, it was a great feeling.

Could not for the life of me understand why so many smart and intelligent posters were taken in by him labouring to 35 goals last year for us, and thought it was a disaster he was leaving. Possibly the most overpaid player in the last decade in the AFL and that’s saying something.

Have said it many times on here before.
It was so disappointing waking away from the MCG after defeat to the Pies last September.
But then I remember thinking that it was the last time I would ever have to suffer through watching Rory Lobb pretending to be a number one key forward for my team in the AFL. And boy, it was a great feeling.

Could not for the life of me understand why so many smart and intelligent posters were taken in by him labouring to 35 goals last year for us, and thought it was a disaster he was leaving. Possibly the most overpaid player in the last decade in the AFL and that’s saying something.
As one of the aforementioned posters (I am neither smart nor intelligent to be fair), the main part of it was the question of who the hell was going to kick our goals for us this year to make finals again.
There was a lot of hope and prayer being placed on Tabs getting healthy and Jye/Tracey contributing.

I don't think even the most optimistic people (Hasleby excluded) thought what Amiss is doing this year was going to happen. We're incredibly lucky he's come on like he has.
And, sure, finals is looking mighty unlikely, but it's a pretty tight race this year and I think we're going to be damn good next year.

Every time I hear McNeil's name I think of that big alien from Futurama that comes from Omicron Persei 6
1688773080328.jpeg

Holy jesus 🥲
If we beat Carlton the Pies will do a great job of really driving home that our season is over.
View attachment 1731800
This weekend at the Gabba 😂
Second from the left needs bigger shorts.

“At times I feel like I haven’t played to [the] my best of my ability, but I … feel like sometimes the coaching sort of put me in the wrong direction,” Lobb said.

Hey Lobby, how's it going at Western Bulldogs, in what direction has Bevo got you heading? Lol, Flobb.
I just want to remind the Western Bulldogs we have a no return , no refund policy.

It looked like it physically pained Lobb to praise JUH in his halftime interview with Abbey Holmes. 🤣
He has come to realise , That he is the third option tall forward , And Bevo is probably thinking of only running with 2 .
He could have said , "Gee he makes me look like an absolute scrubber doesn't he?"

God imagine being an Eagles supporter now.

I have tickets for the game against the Pies at the G. Going on holiday to Melbourne.

Going to be interesting. Hopefully we show enough against Carlton tomorrow that I’m not dreading it. Pies are just next level good though. The Dogs were very very good last night for the first half & Pies just played rope a dope & then reeled them in just before the half & KO’d them in the 3rd. Effortlessly.

Nearly half time and prolific senior midfielder Andrew Gaff is up to an almighty 2 disposals.

... But has a tackle at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back