Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's an Italian guy who calls all the time (I think he is Italian) and he just represents all of them ha ha

Heā€™s an Eagles supporting Croatian truck driver from Spearwood who hates Fremantle with a passion. I love the way he rips into his own coach and players when they lose though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming both teams make finals I hope we get to play them tbh. Worst team in the top eight by a fair distance imo - percentage doesn't lie in this instance.

Pretty sure ranking teams by percentage puts Essendon closer to bottom four than their current ladder position.

Sam Durham has had some off season. Was a rookie listed role player last year.

Turned himself into an elite midfield bull and started shagging a supermodel for good measure. Well played son

View attachment 2029123
Outside of being drafted as rookie being on the rookie list really means nothing these days.

Teams just keep players rookie listed as long as possible these days so it's not uncommon for some very good players to be rookies. Treacy and Banfield were for us last year.

Assuming both teams make finals I hope we get to play them tbh. Worst team in the top eight by a fair distance imo - percentage doesn't lie in this instance.

Pretty sure ranking teams by percentage puts Essendon closer to bottom four than their current ladder position.
The danger with Essendon is the fact their easy run may build some momentum and confidence that these big Victorian clubs seem get massive success on the back of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back