Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2022, part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing how 2 sides can look completely different in 2 weeks

Melb last week looked amazing and look s**t this week
Bris looked s**t last week and amazing this week
The thing with Melbourne last week is the Bulldogs actually troubled them first half (maybe into some point in the 3rd). Doggies dropped off, Melbourne lifted and it ended up a shellacking.

I always thought Brisbane would bounce back at home. They have to keep it up though as they're a side never that far away from a collapse.

After last year's finals loss, you'd think Melb would want to make a bit of a statement here, but they look all at sea.
Tough conditions for Victorians. Apparent temp is about 30 degrees.

Daniher and Hipwood marking on the lead or getting frees against May/Lever when the Brisbane mids are streaming through without pressure. Wonder if those are the guys the Dees supporters are frustrated with currently. I'd guess not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT should just stand on the top of one of the light towers, drop his strides and bend over - he acts like he believes the sun shines out of his ****, so that could help.

BT: I believe I'm right in saying that they have 60 minutes to get the game going. Anyway, we cross now to Tom Browne with some breaking news.

Tom Browne: We've just consulted the rule book, and it seems to be the case that the AFL has 60 minutes to get the game up and going. I'll pass over to Abbey Holmes now for some new developments.

Abbey Holmes: Just checking with an AFL official, and he has told me exclusively that the game needs to be restarted within 60 minutes. Back to JB in the box.

JB: Thanks Abbey. I've been on the phone, and have just been told that if the game isn't restarted within 60 minutes, it will be called off.

:drunk:

BT: I believe I'm right in saying that they have 60 minutes to get the game going. Anyway, we cross now to Tom Browne with some breaking news.

Tom Browne: We've just consulted the rule book, and it seems to be the case that the AFL has 60 minutes to get the game up and going. I'll pass over to Abbey Holmes now for some new developments.

Abbey Holmes: Just checking with an AFL official, and he has told me exclusively that the game needs to be restarted within 60 minutes. Back to you with in the box.

JB: Thanks Abbey. I've been on the phone, and have just been told that if the game isn't restarted within 60 minutes, it will be called off.

:drunk:
That's all well and good but how long do they actually have to get the game restarted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back