Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2023, part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick head Saints guy on the train was carrying on they were going to win the granny..

They won a single flag in that whole time...😂
Saints are going to be teamed so hard in week 1 it won’t be funny

Well it will be for all the wrong reasons as I’ll be laughing at them again

There was a Carlton fan giving lip to everyone today at the dogs game.

FML if they win a few finals.
Already had a carlton mate being lippy after last night, multiple kissed face time calls and voicemail messages

Bear in mind he’s been quiet about the blues for the last 20 years besides that briefly period last year when they were winning games and of course the last few weeks

They are going to be unbearable…and not once in my 20+ years of friendship have I given him shit about the blues or when we beaten them

Who the * acts like that. Do they have the mental capacity of a 5 year old? Jc...
Most of my mates give me a lot of shit after a cats loss …yet I don’t say boo when the lose

It’s abit immature but it is what it is …my greatest joy was attending the 2011 GF with my pies mates and seeing them leave early in the 4th I didn’t have to say a word

Most of my mates give me a lot of s**t after a cats loss …yet I don’t say boo when the lose

It’s abit immature but it is what it is …my greatest joy was attending the 2011 GF with my pies mates and seeing them leave early in the 4th I didn’t have to say a word
I grew out of all that shit probably by the late 90s.

Its just a game

I’m old enough to remember when Richmond were good prior to recently, and dreaded when they’d be good again. I reckon anyone could see why now.
For the young’ ns Essendon are probably worse. Then we go to Caaaarton. The most annoying self entitled pack of arrogant arseholes in existence when they’re up and about. Just pray this is as high as they fly, honestly they make Richmond supporters look like fair and reasonable people.

I’m old enough to remember when Richmond were good prior to recently, and dreaded when they’d be good again. I reckon anyone could see why now.
For the young’ ns Essendon are probably worse. Then we go to Caaaarton. The most annoying self entitled pack of arrogant arseholes in existence when they’re up and about. Just pray this is as high as they fly, honestly they make Richmond supporters look like fair and reasonable people.

Good grief.

Let's hope they bomb out quick.

I cant believe supporters here are saying they aernt going to watch the finals - i think AFL is pretty good to watch at present - im looking forward to them immensely

Well done to everyone who is going to qualify - i think the Saints have done a good job qualifying - ditto the Swans - after last years GF - they bounce back and qualify and we couldnt - there are no certainties in football

So it looks pretty decent chances to all the top 4 - plus Carlton a live chance even finishing 5th

If the ladder stays the same - that Coll v Melb 1st final - that will be the biggest match between those 2 clubs since the 64GF ( the Queens/Kings birthdays games are just non events to that game

64 second semi - Melb ( in their golden era with Norm Smith and Barassi ) absolutely flogged Coll by about 15 goals - Magpies only kicked about 2 goals from memory . We - Geel - just had to turn up in the PF - because Coll were given no hope - but somehow Geel lost( havent we seen that a few times over the years - but the 4 flags have certainly squared all that away) . So Coll had the daunting task of playing Melb again in the GF - and nearly caused the biggest upset ever - except for an arrsey goal by a Melb back pocket player just before the final siren

If it is Coll v Melb in the 1st week - that will be a ripper game and a great atmosphere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant believe supporters here are saying they aernt going to watch the finals - i think AFL is pretty good to watch at present - im looking forward to them immensely

Well done to everyone who is going to qualify - i think the Saints have done a good job qualifying - ditto the Swans - after last years GF - they bounce back and qualify and we couldnt - there are no certainties in football

So it looks pretty decent chances to all the top 4 - plus Carlton a live chance even finishing 5th

If the ladder stays the same - that Coll v Melb 1st final - that will be the biggest match between those 2 clubs since the 64GF ( the Queens/Kings birthdays games are just non events to that game

64 second semi - Melb ( in their golden era with Norm Smith and Barassi ) absolutely flogged Coll by about 15 goals - Magpies only kicked about 2 goals from memory . We - Geel - just had to turn up in the PF - because Coll were given no hope - but somehow Geel lost( havent we seen that a few times over the years - but the 4 flags have certainly squared all that away) . So Coll had the daunting task of playing Melb again in the GF - and nearly caused the biggest upset ever - except for an arrsey goal by a Melb back pocket player just before the final siren

If it is Coll v Melb in the 1st week - that will be a ripper game and a great atmosphere
I didn’t want to watch the finals series when the filth were beating up on interstate teams.

This year is different. It’s Collingwood’s to lose and I will be barracking hard against whoever they play.

I would be surprised if the cup doesn’t go to bears , woods or Dees. Port top 4 and baggers in form but think they won’t win 3 or 4 in the finals….
I’m on the bears!

Pies & Lions finish top 2, both teams really should be making the GF.

A repeat of 2003 would be nice.

The banter itt is going to be fun too, while the games are live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back