Non-Lions discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just feel Noble should have cooled his jets and stayed on his desired CEO pathway at Brisbane.

Reckon Swanny would have been ready to hand over the keys after the move to Springfield is complete.

You just feel Noble should have cooled his jets and stayed on his desired CEO pathway at Brisbane.

Reckon Swanny would have been ready to hand over the keys after the move to Springfield is complete.
Could Noble come back to the Lions for that role if the coaching at North Melb doesnt work out or you reckon the Lions wouldnt welcome him back. Of course dependent on Noble wanting to come back to QLD.

Oh, what's tonight just a normal H&A game?

I could have sworn on a footy trip to Melbourne years ago I watched the Anzac game and the Dreamtime in the one weekend.... Dohh!

Dreamtime at the G is always Essendon v Richmond.

leaving-notinterested.gif

Trent Rivers hasn't really progressed the way I thought he was going to. Thought he was going to be an absolute gun across half-back potentially midfield

Could Dev have told the club he is interested in going to WA? Might not get games if intentions to leave are clear.
I was thinking the same thing - I am not sure if players give clubs a "heads up" like that but if Dev has mentioned that in conversations about his future then maybe that goes some way to explaining the current selection situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne look like the Harlem Globetrotters when they're on song.

I don't think we're that good.

It's a shame . We need to pull off some tactical masterstrokes and hope their dream injury run ends at some point.

And do it on the right day.

Fritsch is a champ.

Don't know why he cops so much stick from opposition supporters.

Probably because he makes getting into perfect position and creating goals out of nothing look so easy.

I
Melbourne look like the Harlem Globetrotters when they're on song.

I don't think we're that good.

It's a shame . We need to pull off some tactical masterstrokes and hope their dream injury run ends at some point.

And do it on the right day.
I reckon that we are building into this season so am not going to put a limit on what this team is capable of yet.. Stopping that third quarter run on that Melbourne produces is the key and momentum shifts are something that Fagan has been focussing on over the last couple of years. Moving Zorko to the halfback line may also be an attempt to sharpen up our inside fifties to counter that Demons defence.

I

I reckon that we are building into this season so am not going to put a limit on what this team is capable of yet.. Stopping that third quarter run on that Melbourne produces is the key and momentum shifts are something that Fagan has been focussing on over the last couple of years. Moving Zorko to the halfback line may also be an attempt to sharpen up our inside fifties to counter that Demons defence.
We just need to keep building and be as good as we can.

Melbourne are unstoppable if you don't beak down the incredible confidence they have in each other to keep running, looping and presenting.

Don't give them the tempo they want and keep manning up and pressuring whatever the cost. We can score against them if we play it smart. Their backline is vulnerable if you keep it at ground level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back