Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarran is their Jared Brennan.

How old is he now? 24? I would be in favour of grabbing him if he became available at the end of last year becasue I think he's precisely the kind of guy who gets better with age. Might be opening a can of worms here but evidence would suggest the indigenous guys who stay in the system for 7+ years go on to have very good consistent careers in those later years.

How old is he now? 24? I would be in favour of grabbing him if he became available at the end of last year becasue I think he's precisely the kind of guy who gets better with age. Might be opening a can of worms here but evidence would suggest the indigenous guys who stay in the system for 7+ years go on to have very good consistent careers in those later years.
Plus it would help us with our 2008 draft collection.

Jaeger O'Meara stretchered off in the NEAFL. Kneecap dislocation. :confused:
kqOvOsY.gif

Ablett is under-prepared and it is really showing, and the Suns without Gaz holding their hands are struggling.

I'd be worried as a suns supporter that they were willing to risk Ablett when he's obviously not fit for the first game of the season. Suggests a lack of leadership when Ablett isn't at his best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be worried as a suns supporter that they were willing to risk Ablett when he's obviously not fit for the first game of the season. Suggests a lack of leadership when Ablett isn't at his best.
If they had a full list (especially O'Meara) they might not have played him.

Can't imagine Roos putting up with his "holier than thou/preaching" attitude that he had at Pies.

Worries me that Melbourne are going to probably win this match...

..Apart from lead us (Bears) to a 2nds flag yonks ago, what has Eade ever really done? Suns might have done the wrong thing getting rid of McKenna......possibly Gazza wasn't as good to go as was put out, perhaps the rumour a few weeks ago was right.

God, I hope we can win tonight.

Not sure how so many people have GC penned in for finals, they're just not good enough unless Ablett is fit and firing.

Melbourne finally improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back