Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing about teams somehow playing better after a belting is primarily a myth. They will go into next weeks game qith zero confidence, just like us. North playing this abysmally is a fantastic result for us and bodes very well

Heard on SEN during the week that North have re-adopted the "Shinboner" moniker, having decided to drop it for the last two or three years.

This was supposedly make them walk taller again never give up

The way they're going they must be doing too much shinboning and not enough footy playing. Getting absolutely slaughtered .

The whole thing about teams somehow playing better after a belting is primarily a myth. They will go into next weeks game qith zero confidence, just like us. North playing this abysmally is a fantastic result for us and bodes very well

So two no confidence teams playing footy.
Can't wait for the display of fumbles and bumbles :(.

Lucky I am packing away a carton of piss to get me through it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6.jpg

Us after that North performance.

This week has had some of the best football I've seen in quite a while. Might be a function of "crap" teams playing crap teams but games have been pretty good to watch, either for skill (Adelaide) or closeness (us ultimately, Syd, GWS) or both (Freo v Port at the moment).

Gee they're going to be fired up next week against us. Let's hope Leppa prepares the lads for a tough match
If he has to prepare them for a 'tough' match that's a worry. Our own performance this week should be more than adequate incentive you would hope.

Ross' purple wall is in full effect against Port. Interesting to see how the Power respond.

Also. Vossy in Power gear. Will never get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back