Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Der-Wayne making a very entertaining game very difficult to watch

The kangaroos post match thread is simply called Disgrace. And Scott said in the post-match that the players would get what's coming to them during the week. Will be an interesting lead up!

Taylor Walker's game was as close to a Carey-like performance as I've seen. Will be interesting too see if he can keep it going.

PS Wayne, not Stefan.
tumblr_lft0ohsNZJ1qa1ngb.gif

Hawks v Geelong game doesn't look like it is going to disappoint:footy:

Clark & Hawkins combo looking good so far as well.

We're seeing both the positives and negatives of having two big lumbering forwards in this game. They look potent going forward, but their defensive pressure around the ground is ordinary. They wouldn't mind having a second tall forward who could do a bit more up the field.

Hawthorn look a million dollars in this quarter. They'll take some beating.

We're seeing both the positives and negatives of having two big lumbering forwards in this game. They look potent going forward, but their defensive pressure around the ground is ordinary. They wouldn't mind having a second tall forward who could do a bit more up the field.

Hawthorn look a million dollars in this quarter. They'll take some beating.
Yeah, I may have jumped the gun on both points. Hawks turned on the heat in that 2nd quarter. I don't think you could blame Hawkins or Clark for Geelong's performance though, they looked really poor coming out of the back half and entering the forward 50.

It's interesting to see if Geelong can respond here.

Hawthorn are in a different class this quarter. Geelong look like just another team at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****, our 3-peat is in strife.

Meh, Hawks at the top of their game again.

For some reason, I don't remember it being this dull when we were heading towards our three peat.

It's hard to imagine them losing right now, but I remember the start of 2001, when betting on Essendon to win the flag seemed better than bank interest.

Means nothing unless they make it to a fourth grand final.

With the rise of Port, could they stop a 4th in a row again?

The Hawks need to win 3 in a row before they go for 4 in a row mate.
Oh of course but it would be hilarious if Port do it again, that's all.

Scott boys will not be happy chappies tonight......they will both be on the bottom of the ladder. Geelong play Freo next week.......could be 0-2

...and here I was worrying that it would be us and the Suns/Saints.........who'd have thunked it would be them:D

"Everyone these days talks in clichés, but it is about actions not words." - Brad Scott.

He is using a cliche to explain that he will be using actions rather than cliches to presumably improve the team. I thought that was ... humourous. (And convoluted and confusing.)

Means nothing unless they make it to a fourth grand final.

With the rise of Port, could they stop a 4th in a row again?
The Hawks need to win 3 in a row before they go for 4 in a row mate.
You do both recall the Hawks played a GF in 2012, yeah? So they got their losing one in that year, and if they make it, this year will be their 4th GF in a row.
o_O

You do both recall the Hawks played a GF in 2012, yeah? So they got their losing one in that year, and if they make it, this year will be their 4th GF in a row.
o_O
Yeah but the streak starts from the first premiership win.

Just because I said so.

Really???.....Well then, poor old Rocky would have to be out for 6mnths (won't be though) if Sidebottom is out that long with a itzy bitzy broken thumb.

...the Steele is not very strong in the Pies camp, weak quality...

..however, ours is Rock solid, holds up strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back