Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one surprised that Collingwood re-signed Aish for a further 2 years?

I could understand a one year extension, but aside from maybe a couple of games, he has been his pretty usual average self for the remainder of the games he played this year (and last year he was just horrible) until he was injured.

Crisp is the one that I think has really turned into a solid player and wish that he was still on our list, as unlikely as he was to stay.
I think we offered him 400k to stay...wonder what his new contract is?

West Coast losing would be a terrific result for the Tigers chances of finishing top 2, they would be extremely hard to stop from going back to back from there.

Between the half way mark of the second and third quarters there was zero goals 10 behinds.

I’ve never understood why we get this run of Thursday games during the bye period of the fixture. Wouldn’t it make more sense to do Thursday games when there are more games to spread around, not less?

Maybe I’m missing something obvious.

I’ve never understood why we get this run of Thursday games during the bye period of the fixture. Wouldn’t it make more sense to do Thursday games when there are more games to spread around, not less?

Maybe I’m missing something obvious.

It’s to do with giving teams a long enough break. They can give it to teams coming off the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its always fun looking at the free kick differential at Eagles home games.

Despite a 28 point loss and being second to the ball for most of the game, they still managed to lead the free kick differential by a whopping 33-17.

No bias there.:rolleyes:

Board is pretty inactive for a World Cup week.
Why?
I didn't think we were allowed to discuss other sports on here, thought it was supposed to be kept to The Den, not that I'm a stickler for the rules and out of control domination from our Mod Overlords.;)

I've watched both games and we have been impressive, we certainly bat out of our league very well, must beat Peru now and cross fingers for France to beat Denmark to have a chance of going through. I have played soccer/Futsal all my life and used to love watching it, but the diving really gives me the shits and has turned me off it to a fair degree. I do still watch the premier league occasionally, I've been a Chelsea fan since I was a boy, a long long time ago.:shoutyoldman:

Remove this Banner Ad

Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back