Norf and the 2011 Doom Cycle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid off predominantly by MFC stakeholders, members and supporters.

Correct, you'll go begging to the public since you don't have enough stakeholders, members or supporters to even make a dent in your debt.

Do you see the difference here?

Are these the same stakeholders, members and supporters who voted to get reamed by Hawthorn in 1996? Lucky for you Don Scott had some taste.

No difference pillboy, tin rattling is tin rattling..

only difference i see is our team of youngsters kicking your teams arse mate.oh and the 46 years of below standard abismal garbage that your mob seems to be happy to dish up.
lol, it's always the same ol shit with you guys isn't it. Just deflect.

It's quite a fundamental difference actually - solving a debt problem based on your own club's rank and file with a minimum of fuss and people who believe in the club compared to appealing to the masses. MFC people chipped in for the love of their club. They didn't need 40 yr old rockers to get the ball rolling or the general public.

North Melbourne members will get $20 off the standard ticket price of $79.90. Entry is free for kids under 12

So Joe Public gets shafted an extra $20 lol

Come on mate, tell us your a closet north supporter yes?? twat...

Remove all the Stynes sympathy memberships and the MCC tick a box members and your back to our level buddy, and what with your super team packed full of draft picks theres actually a possible reason to stay in Melbourne and not piss off to hotham this coming winter..for the average demons fan.
Remember all the press how good your kids are, can you remember that...:rolleyes:
Your debt free because you rattled the tin big time , todate north have not done this ( it will be happening mid season I believe) again back on par with us..

Wallowing in the mire , well yes ofcourse we are, thats what happens when we beat you flogs and your team of draft picks TWICE last season:rolleyes:

Tin rattling is an exact science down at oil drum lane. One must ensure you have someone to rattle the tin and another to put their change in.

Also interested to hear norf fans thoughts on why we average almost 50% more attendees to our home games?

But then again your awesome, its just that no one else knows or cares.

Are these the same stakeholders, members and supporters who voted to get reamed by Hawthorn in 1996? Lucky for you Don Scott had some taste.
As if you minnows haven't had it pointed out enough times they were proxy votes. ;)

To answer your question though, I was too young to vote but I certainly chipped in when my club needed me too like thousands of other Dees members and I certainly didn't need a rendition of 'Flame Trees' as a kicker.

Good call Bigeasy, Trunkhead please drug culture, ofcourse the dawks have every right to comment about drug use.... it seems obviouse since the Bradbury flag that you guys have been fluffing around ever since...

Mate I'd be more concerned with your own mob, they are the ones with the coach at short odds to get the flick in 2011 and if your clown in kennet has anything to do with it will make a rash call early on bookmark it...

Scott liffed us to 9th yeah great job in his first season how did dudastair go in his first couple of seasons?????

short memory mate...

Sorry roosfag but i don't think their is any concern necessary for my team. They are financially stable, have a prosperous future both on and off the field, we have twice as many premierships as your Norf, So called 'Bradbury' or no 'Bradbury'. Our president Jeff Kennett has brought more memberships to our club than James Brayshaw could ever dream of at Norf. I really have no need to question Alistar Clarksons coaching security as he won a premiership two years ago, unlike some teams...NORF....:eek:

Please consider the title of this thread before you start questioning anybody else on their clubs concerns. Clearly your stupidity overshines any intelligence you may have, no wonder your a norf supporter.

And please don't try to reply with anything to do with your 'state of the art facilities'...... there rubbish

Tin rattling is an exact science down at oil drum lane. One must ensure you have someone to rattle the tin and another to put their change in.

Also interested to hear norf fans thoughts on why we average almost 50% more attendees to our home games?

What is your average without home games against Collingwood, Richmond and Hawthorn?

We didn't play any of these clubs as a home game.

What is your average without home games against Collingwood, Richmond and Hawthorn?

We didn't play any of these clubs as a home game.
Well we lost about 10k+ playing in Darwin so factor that in too DR.

Fact of the matter is, most of us don't begrudge the Demons supporting their club and improving their financial position. Most of us admire Jimmy for his resilience and character and his ability to rally the Demons supporters to the cause.
But what p.sses me off is the self righteous, suddenly empowered Melbourne trolls trying to lecture North Melbourne about your success off the field for the past two years. You've been a pissant club for the past fifty years. You were propped up by Joe Gutnick in your darkest hour and what did you do? Take his money and turf him out because he wasn't of the right denomination.
Feel free to associate with your feral chokerdog cousins
from across the bay in barking at North Melbourne.
Enjoy your tanking draft choices, whilst you can. But your culture dictates you won't see a flag in your lifetime. I hope your grandchildren fare better.

Simply put you're an embarassment to the name Melbourne. The AFL realised this and have given you a hand up with your fixturing and allowed you an artificially inflated attendance figure.

The MCC felt sorry for you and after you went begging to them cap in hand & they reluctantly brought you back into the fold. But make no mistake, you were begging. After all it was they who gave you the arse. Understandably too.

Sometimes good parenting means that you face the fact your kid is a totally inept loser and you just have to bite the bullet and look after them because they can't do it themselves. :eek:

Simply put you're an embarassment to the name Melbourne. The AFL realised this and have given you a hand up with your fixturing and allowed you an artificially inflated attendance figure.

The MCC felt sorry for you and after you went begging to them cap in hand & they reluctantly brought you back into the fold. But make no mistake, you were begging. After all it was they who gave you the arse. Understandably too.

Sometimes good parenting means that you face the fact your kid is a totally inept loser and you just have to bite the bullet and look after them because they can't do it themselves. :eek:

Speaking of inept losers, it will be interesting to see which of you, Welbourne or Geebung pick up more former St Kilda supporters and sponsors looking for a cleaner club culture in a Victorian club. One club's doom is another club's opportunity, assuming they have the balls to grab it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of inept losers, it will be interesting to see which of you, Welbourne or Geebung pick up more former St Kilda supporters and sponsors looking for a cleaner club culture in a Victorian club. One club's doom is another club's opportunity, assuming they have the balls to grab it.
Fill half of AAMI stadium and get back to us...

Norf :D

The 16th "Most Important team in the AFL"

Soon to be the 17th and then in 2012 the 18th "Most Important Team in the AFL"

When will they ever learn?

fare chop mate, it was'nt long back that you guys were struggling financially aswell and thats with a pro football town completely behind you.:rolleyes::footy:

Sorry roosfag but i don't think their is any concern necessary for my team. They are financially stable, have a prosperous future both on and off the field, we have twice as many premierships as your Norf, So called 'Bradbury' or no 'Bradbury'. Our president Jeff Kennett has brought more memberships to our club than James Brayshaw could ever dream of at Norf. I really have no need to question Alistar Clarksons coaching security as he won a premiership two years ago, unlike some teams...NORF....:eek:

Please consider the title of this thread before you start questioning anybody else on their clubs concerns. Clearly your stupidity overshines any intelligence you may have, no wonder your a norf supporter.

And please don't try to reply with anything to do with your 'state of the art facilities'...... there rubbish

talk about throwing stones buddy, properous future based on games in Tassie.. someone else tries to do similiar and you get all financially stable garbage...
Mate I will take great pleasure when clarko is the first coach chopped next year after winning a flag only three years earlier...hahahahaha

bla bla bla norf supporter bla bla bla, exams finished hey:thumbsu:

no need to mention facilities as you will come back with some garbage about fencing or basketball stadium dribble...

anyway hows Gibbo working out for you.:footy:

Win a flag and get back to us, in our lifetime, in this century,
before global warming kills us all, before GWS wins it,
before Norf relocates to Mars,
lol he was including your dung heap club too you muppet.:D

lol, it's always the same ol shit with you guys isn't it. Just deflect.

It's quite a fundamental difference actually - solving a debt problem based on your own club's rank and file with a minimum of fuss and people who believe in the club compared to appealing to the masses. MFC people chipped in for the love of their club. They didn't need 40 yr old rockers to get the ball rolling or the general public.

Hows it deflecting???? please explain clearly as I obviously am missing the point of all the succsess you've had over the last 46 years????

Mate our members/supporters had several different groups going a few years back, instead of can rattling our club believes we can get the money doing something that gives back to the community in general, a concert at Arden street that people pay for and a charity and the club benefit... 40 year old rockers or not.....

seriously are you 15?, no one has said that....with the AFL and its completely f$%$%d fixturing how are we supposed to get a fair go.

Its only been the last few years that revenues became more important than actually having a fair and just fixture to benefit all.

The draft was introduced (please correct me if I am wrong) to bring equality to the GAME, only for it to be ****ed by VLAD.:(

but thats probably abit over your head.

Hows it deflecting???? please explain clearly as I obviously am missing the point of all the succsess you've had over the last 46 years????
Ummm, my point was quite clear really.

WE paid our debt off, YOU will be singing for your supper. The last 46 years are not relevant to this.

WE paid our debt off, YOU will be singing for your supper. The last 46 years are not relevant to this.

so basically you are agreeing that the last 46 years have been complete garbage but how great it is to be debt free:rolleyes:, wow thats amazing.
So you would not trade your last 46 years for norths then?

and whos saying north will not pay off ours???, anyway its done is a good thing no? rattling tins or aging rockers:D

WE paid our debt off, YOU will be singing for your supper. The last 46 years are not relevant to this?

Hey, form is form, so give the Roos some credit for the last 46 years.

I was only really drive-by trolling the Aints, now they are revealed as the true Victorian 'short people', and that gives you three clubs hope of being a survivor there in Vic-land.

**** knows we don't want any refugee Saints supporters over here. Stop 'em at the border no matter what the water levels or the weather conditions.

so basically you are agreeing that the last 46 years have been complete garbage but how great it is to be debt free:rolleyes:, wow thats amazing.

You keep trying but no, I have shown how your personal appraisal (which counts for sfa) has no baring on this.

and whos saying north will not pay off ours???, anyway its done is a good thing no? rattling tins or aging rockers:D
To be fair, some people to chip in will obviously be North faithful (given the $20 discount) but to go public straight off the bat and to tout it as a possible yearly exercise is appealing to the masses to get the job done is it not?

Whatever funds you try to raise through the club later in the year will be a suppliment.

Are the rockers doing this pro-bono btw?

seriously are you 15?, no one has said that....with the AFL and its completely f$%$%d fixturing how are we supposed to get a fair go.

Its only been the last few years that revenues became more important than actually having a fair and just fixture to benefit all.

The draft was introduced (please correct me if I am wrong) to bring equality to the GAME, only for it to be ****ed by VLAD.:(

but thats probably abit over your head.

Bollocks. They way Norf fans are rabbiting on about how good they are or would be if they got a fair go. Just take a look back through this thread. Melbourne have a favourable draw, Geelong come from a one club pro-football town blah blah blah. It’s like a kid who constantly compares themselves to there bigger brothers.

Fact is Norf have so far failed to address their fundamental short comings as a financially viable member of the AFL or one that has the capacity to generate new members/supporters to unsure growth. The club crows about making an operating profit, but said profit wont even go close to covering the interest on a growing debt.

Also your corect the draft was implemented to level out playing lists, but how has "Vlad" wrecked it. No doubt to Norfs detriment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back