Norf and the 2011 Doom Cycle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think Brayshaw would get the Tassie Govt onside before he announces it? Amateur hour down there.

But what p.sses me off is the self righteous, suddenly empowered Melbourne trolls trying to lecture North Melbourne about your success off the field for the past two years. You've been a pissant club for the past fifty years. You were propped up by Joe Gutnick in your darkest hour and what did you do? Take his money and turf him out because he wasn't of the right denomination.
Feel free to associate with your feral chokerdog cousins
from across the bay in barking at North Melbourne.
Enjoy your tanking draft choices, whilst you can. But your culture dictates you won't see a flag in your lifetime. I hope your grandchildren fare better.
This. :thumbsu:

Best they can come back with is how the Dees were a successful club back when the first Holdens were rolling off the production lines at Fishermans Bend.

At what point do the Norf administration admit that JB is well out of his depth and move him on.

Once more rather than coming up with its own original idea Norf ripped of another clubs initiative by appointed a media “personality” as president in an attempt to gain free air time. Unfortunately JB lack the acumen to acquit himself in the same manner that Ed does. His repeated attempts to use the media to exert pressure have failed in blazing glory and must be viewed as damaging. Such scenes are reminiscent of the Hindenburg disaster.

JB’s bumbling and slumming for cash must be severely damaging what is viewed in the market place as an already weak brand. How much longer do people really think companies like Mazda want there name associated with Norf and there unprofessional approach?

talk about throwing stones buddy, properous future based on games in Tassie.. someone else tries to do similiar and you get all financially stable garbage...
Mate I will take great pleasure when clarko is the first coach chopped next year after winning a flag only three years earlier...hahahahaha

bla bla bla norf supporter bla bla bla, exams finished hey:thumbsu:

no need to mention facilities as you will come back with some garbage about fencing or basketball stadium dribble...

anyway hows Gibbo working out for you.:footy:

Please refrain from writing before your posts become anymore absurd

We realized Tasmania was an untapped resource which could result in great financial rewards and improved membership years ago....but now the Roooz feel that they can ride the same wave we took into tazzie without any complaints. Hawthorn set up competitions, set trips there in the off-season, and ran many clinics. Hawthorn management was never going to bend over and let scummy Norf melbourne in.

The question that needs to be asked is... does anybody really want Norf to play at their oval?

I'll take great pleasure when Norf Melbourne is chopped at the end of next season. and How'd this one go for you- Hawthorn exchanges Jonathan Hay to the Kangaroos for its Round One selection (number 18)

It's really quite clear that all this north bashing is based on envy. Fact is North have not only survived, but prospered in the face of a biased competition.
Doggies supporters. Enjoy the pre-season, once 2011 is finished we'll see just how good your list is. You are rubbish, both on and off the field.
Melbourne supporters. Really. you are MELBOURNE supporters. That's punishment enough. No flags for you, no success for you. Congrats on paying off your debt, and enjoy it for in a few more success starved years you will sink back further into the mire of financial ruin. There really is no light at the end of the tunnel. Just give up now and be done with it.
Hawthorn supporters. We hate you. You will always be known as the MAYBLOOMS. Thanks for taking that tossbag Gibson and psuedo footballer Hale.
So in light of these striking revelations, sit back, relax and enjoy watching the Roos smash all three of you next season with our superior list.

Please demonstrate examples of this "prospering" of which you speak, RooRage. To the independent observer it appears you are doing anything but prosper...hence the aptly-titled thread in which we currently post.

By the way - to use the tried and true "Norf is better than Melbourne cos we always beat them" defence - if we are so "rubbish" - why is it we touched you up, not once, but twice, to the tune of 12 goals last season?

Flog.

Please demonstrate examples of this "prospering" of which you speak, RooRage. To the independent observer it appears you are doing anything but prosper...hence the aptly-titled thread in which we currently post.

By the way - to use the tried and true "Norf is better than Melbourne cos we always beat them" defence - if we are so "rubbish" - why is it we touched you up, not once, but twice, to the tune of 12 goals last season?

Flog.

Allow me to put it this way you peanut. North have been more successful in the last 40 years than Footscray have been in their entire history. Your opportunity to do anything with the talent you had is GONE. Now it's time to face up mediocrity, I'm sure its more comfortable than these delusions of grandeur you insist on clinging to.

Thanks for taking that tossbag Gibson and psuedo footballer Hale.

POOGAUGE have you forgotten:eek: that you took both Jono Hay and Naf Thomo of our hands, They really turned out to be the two best players in your team. we got picks 18 (2005),10 and 26(2004) in exchange.

POOGAUGE have you forgotten:eek: that you took both Jono Hay and Naf Thomo of our hands, They really turned out to be the two best players in your team. we got picks 18 (2005),10 and 26(2004) in exchange.
thanks for taking hacks like gibson and hale off us in return for basti (i know it was actually black but we were going to pick black instead of basti if there was only one pick in the 20's for us) and kieran harper:thumbsu:

Aren't you a clever girl Trunkss with your corruption of my handle. I'm suitably impressed by the sheer size and scale of your intellect. Perhaps you got your parents to help you...
Perhaps you can get them to help you with your sincere letter of gratitude to Don Scott, for it it weren't for that likeable character you would be wearing Melbourne colours now. It's amazing what some velcro can do isn't it. I'm sure as a hawks fan you would be familiar with it's feel.
Oh and don't forget Lance Piccone. Gun.

At what point do the Norf administration admit that JB is well out of his depth and move him on.

Once more rather than coming up with its own original idea Norf ripped of another clubs initiative by appointed a media “personality” as president in an attempt to gain free air time. Unfortunately JB lack the acumen to acquit himself in the same manner that Ed does. His repeated attempts to use the media to exert pressure have failed in blazing glory and must be viewed as damaging. Such scenes are reminiscent of the Hindenburg disaster.

JB’s bumbling and slumming for cash must be severely damaging what is viewed in the market place as an already weak brand. How much longer do people really think companies like Mazda want there name associated with Norf and there unprofessional approach?

Mate they been on board for some time now,and I fail to see how James efforts are damaging, your sounding a little jealous there buddy:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You keep trying but no, I have shown how your personal appraisal (which counts for sfa) has no baring on this.

To be fair, some people to chip in will obviously be North faithful (given the $20 discount) but to go public straight off the bat and to tout it as a possible yearly exercise is appealing to the masses to get the job done is it not?

Whatever funds you try to raise through the club later in the year will be a suppliment.

Are the rockers doing this pro-bono btw?[/quote]
good question no idea...

Bollocks. They way Norf fans are rabbiting on about how good they are or would be if they got a fair go. Just take a look back through this thread. Melbourne have a favourable draw, Geelong come from a one club pro-football town blah blah blah. It’s like a kid who constantly compares themselves to there bigger brothers.

Fact is Norf have so far failed to address their fundamental short comings as a financially viable member of the AFL or one that has the capacity to generate new members/supporters to unsure growth. The club crows about making an operating profit, but said profit wont even go close to covering the interest on a growing debt.

Also your corect the draft was implemented to level out playing lists, but how has "Vlad" wrecked it. No doubt to Norfs detriment.

Good point on Vlad he did'nt wreck the draft that was pathetic clubs like yours excepting a number of shit years to try and have a shot at glory, your not alone and you know the others...

We are not rabbiting on about how good we would be with a favourable draw more like a level playing field for all, your shite team included, why should essenscum and flogwood play every bloody friday night???, oh we have the most members bla bla bla, means shit out on the field.

mate you are in the same position as north and don't kid yourself , the flogdogs are but a couple of seasons away from falling into a similiar situation.:rolleyes:

and who did you get with the said picks???

mate enjoy big Dave hale, happy 2011:footy:

Allow me to put it this way you peanut. North have been more successful in the last 40 years than Footscray have been in their entire history. Your opportunity to do anything with the talent you had is GONE. Now it's time to face up mediocrity, I'm sure its more comfortable than these delusions of grandeur you insist on clinging to.

OWNED, right there:thumbsu:

Yeah, we got owned.:rolleyes:

Pick 18, 2005. Max Bailey: So far? 6 game career. Probably finished. Done his knee 3 times. Talk about karma eh?

Picks 10 & 26, 2004. Pick 10 on traded to Collingwood for pick 7. Jordan Lewis: Win/Win.

26? Mathew Little: Yeah, I'll bet you're asking who the ***'s that, I know I was. Delisted end of 2007. After 1 game. Got 4 kicks in that game. Probably stiff to get the arse. An obvious gun.:eek:

Lol.

Oh and don't forget Lance Piccone. Gun.

What are you attmepting to say with this. Lance Piccione was getting worse every time he played a game for hawthorn, we got rid of him and who could we count on to take him..........awww.......Dopey Norf.

Good point on Vlad he did'nt wreck the draft that was pathetic clubs like yours excepting a number of shit years to try and have a shot at glory, your not alone and you know the others...

We are not rabbiting on about how good we would be with a favourable draw more like a level playing field for all, your shite team included, why should essenscum and flogwood play every bloody friday night???, oh we have the most members bla bla bla, means shit out on the field.

mate you are in the same position as north and don't kid yourself , the flogdogs are but a couple of seasons away from falling into a similiar situation.:rolleyes:
Hardly.

In 2007 the rules around the priority pick where changed. Up until that point if you won 4 games or less in that year alone you received the PP at the start of the first round.

So we were in fact on some level disadvantaged as compared to say Carlton who had won previous spoons and benefitted from the PP (in the first round).

Our additional compensation amounts to one additional pick at the start of the second and first rounds in 2008 & 2009 respectively. AND during that period we were truly terrible. Had Vald not changed the rules we would have had P1&2 in multiple years.

But because we don’t have a chip on our shoulder we don’t cry. It only seems to be Norf fans that think the world is out to get them.

Do suggest it would be fairer to go back to the zone system?

Yeah, we got owned.:rolleyes:

Pick 18, 2005. Max Bailey: So far? 6 game career. Probably finished. Done his knee 3 times. Talk about karma eh?

Picks 10 & 26, 2004. Pick 10 on traded to Collingwood for pick 7. Jordan Lewis: Win/Win.

26? Mathew Little: Yeah, I'll bet you're asking who the ***'s that, I know I was. Delisted end of 2007. After 1 game. Got 4 kicks in that game. Probably stiff to get the arse. An obvious gun.:eek:

Lol.

Max Bailey is coming back this season to dominate, while Jordan Lewis easily compensates for the lose of both spuds - Naf and Hay (possible your worst pick up in history)

Your sarcasm is really shining through on your comment about little. Don't know where you were trying to go with that, i totally agree he was rubbish, surprising NORF didn't pick him up after we delisted him.

LOL, Caroline Wilson tried this line back in 2008. She looked even stupider than usual when Mazda extended their commitment to NMFC a short time later.

Echoing Caro's mistakes? Wow, you really are a loser, aren't you? :eek:

and who did you get with the said picks???

mate enjoy big Dave hale, happy 2011:footy:

I wouldn't leap on to your high horse yet. Neither of the players you got for Gibson have even played a game yet. They like the player you got for Hale are all unknown and unproven players that may not even make it to 1 game.

Why do you Norf supporters continue to jump the gun. First Tasmania, then Ballarat, then Tasmania again and now that your unproven players are 100% destined to be stars. When you come back to reality you may find that until something is signed, sealed and delivered anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back