2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

The best and worst part of watching the SANFL is the gloating or utter despondency of the commentators depending on the result.

Their despondency today is delicious.

Hugh Jackson makes such a difference

He's a very good mid. Just need to keep him on the park and let him in the gym in the off-season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best Maggies game I have watched in a long time.

Loved the last qtr .. didnt score too much, but played a great defensive game & held North at bay, maintaining that lead.

Both teams played accountable football for once ... What happen Port?

Maybe the club are starting to listen to the discontent 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😘😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Visentini 17 disposals, 9 clearances, 5 tackles, 31 hitouts
BOG for mine, just ahead of Williams.
Loved his game.

I thought Sweet was good yesterday - at least in ruck - but it doesn't mean that Dante shouldn't be given another opportunity in front of him at AFL level this year.

Pascoe competes hard
A big difference today was that we kept structure ahead of the ball with Pascoe and Walsh helping out Scully. Although Scully wasn't particularly competitive IMO, the other two played from in front and competed well. We always had someone to kick to inside of 50.

McCallum crept up for both goals
He looked completely different as a wingman. Given that we haven't locked away the "other" wing, why not continue to develop him there for the rest of this year. Weideman looks great as a big-bodied defender. We have Clurey and Marshall (and soon McKenzie) to play back as well. Let's stick with McCallum on the wing for the Magpies and persist with Walsh up forward for the remaining matches.

BOG for mine, just ahead of Williams.
Loved his game.

I thought Sweet was good yesterday - at least in ruck - but it doesn't mean that Dante shouldn't be given another opportunity in front of him at AFL level this year.

Or maybe together

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back