AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
150px-North_Melbourne_Football_Club_Logo.png

mkSSBGZOT5foYEzXCFi7Uvg.jpg

When: 3:20pm
Where: Etihad Stadium
Forecast: 11-17 degrees, possible shower.
---
Last Time they Met:

Round 13, 24th June 2012
North Melbourne defeated Adelaide
17.19.121 - 13.11.89
---
Fun Fact: Adelaide haven't beaten North at Etihad since 2006, although they did beat them at Metricon in 2007.
---
North : $1.47
Adelaide: $2.75
---
My tip: North by at least 5 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very close game. Expect the smaller Crows forwards to get around the goals, because on last weeks form I can't see Lynch, Jenkins or McKernan doing a whole lot with Thompson/Grima/Hansen there. Which is why I'm thrilled that Wright and Callinan are emergencies. Got to watch out for Kerridge and Douglas though, Douglas has been in brilliant form.

Goldstein vs Jacobs will be an interesting battle. I think the Crows have the edge in the midfield (Dangerfield, Thompson, Sloane, Van Berlo, Vince) which will be exacerbated if Swallow plays like last week, so Goldstein will need to be on top to help out our mids.

Talia after doing the job on Riewoldt last week should have a good battle with Petrie, however I don't rate Rutten this year so Daw could be the one to have a big game. At his current stage in development, Daw is probably only going to impact games irregularly and more likely when conditions suit him (e.g. at Etihad with the roof closed). Andy Otten will have the size and speed to go with Black and is playing well, so with the recent form of Black I think this will be an excellent match up, with Blacks contested marking ability possibly being the difference. May come down to small forwards at either end..however, I do think Norths talls have the edge.

North by 11, with Adams returning to form with 20 disposals and 2 goals, and Dangerfield BOG

Very nervous about this game, haven't tipped us. I just hope Lindsay Thomas plays a stinker, cannot stand him, and he seems to play well against us.

Adelaide
B: Luke Brown, Ben Rutten, Andy Otten
HB: Brent Reilly, Daniel Talia, Brodie Smith
C: Bernie Vince, Patrick Dangerfield, David Mackay
HF: Rory Sloane, Josh Jenkins, Jarryd Lyons
F: Sam Kerridge, Tom Lynch, Richard Douglas
RUCKS: Sam Jacobs, Scott Thompson, Nathan van Berlo
INTERCHANGE FROM: Rory Laird, Shaun McKernan, Jared Petrenko, Jason Porplyzia
IN: Jared Petrenko
OUT: Matthew Wright (omit)

North Melbourne
B: Aaron Mullett, Scott Thompson, Jamie Macmillan
HB: Daniel Wells, Nathan Grima, Michael Firrito
C: Sam Gibson, Shaun Atley, Ryan Bastinac
HF: Ben Cunnington, Drew Petrie, Brent Harvey
F: Lindsay Thomas, Majak Daw, Leigh Adams
Fol: Todd Goldstein, Andrew Swallow, Jack Ziebell
Int From: Lachlan Hansen, Scott MacMahon, Aaron Black, Sam Wright

Wondering who the spud will be that will kick 3 or 4 goals, that nobody has ever heard of and will never hear of again?
Sam Kerridge?

that majak daw bloke.
There's always a spud who gets off the leash against us, just the way it is, not having a go at Kerridge but it will probably be him, as for Majak, pretty sure ppl have heard of him by now.

North Melbourne vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back