Game Day North Melbourne vs Duckers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Never, ever take Lachie out of the back half ever again. He has confidence and just flat out balls when he plays back there. Judges the ball better, marshalls the defence, leaves his man at the right time, uses the dukes, and ugh it's just everything we hoped he'd do in the forward line but better. Never play him forward again.

- Wells is a genuine superstar. Nuff said. Glides. Fricking Rolls Royce of a man.

- Swallow isn't right, ie, he's f*cked. I'd sub him for Gibson midway through the third. He can barely bend over and he can't run. Just gave up in that last contest. Given, he was dead to rights, but it's not the Warrior King Swallow we've seen for the first bit of the season.

- Adams is putrid right now. Would Harper offer more?

- MacMahon is slow, playing behind LeCras at seemingly every opportunity he gets, and looks overweight. Massive concerns on him.

- Majak, if he had stickier hands, would have 4 goals and there wouldn't be a commentary box because it would have exploded outward in a fountain of jizz.

Maj looks spent I would pull the trigger and bring on Gibson 5 mins in need more run, his gut run is needed. loved cunners clean pickups when everyone else is fumbling. Hansen looks more comfortable at chb...

All in all, just glad to watch us other than 4pm on a Sunday

Thought I saw a duck free kick on the wing half way through that Q.

No 10 for Duckers.

A duck I screamed on the couch.

incoming-duck.gif

If we keep the pressure going we can win this game.

I won't lie guys, you have us.

Blown away at how good you have been. Even after all that attack.

Stop shouting at the TV then.

You are hurting my ears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lindsay has the yips again apparently. *looks at coleman ladder*

You mean the ones he's suffered for most of his career????

FFS commentators either actually learn something about our players or just STFU.

We showed good resistance and grit in that quarter, could have easily got damaged on the scoreboard if it weren't for some great defensive efforts.

Prepare for Daw to have many of these quite games. Its a difficult game to play and he still has a lot of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back