Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie Young has been pretty impressive the last couple of weeks.
Really starting to change my opinions of him.
he all the attributes, just needs games and more confidence in himself that comes with experience. that goal coming in from 50 through a tackle was example of what he can do. tidy up those short kick mistakes
and think he will be a really solid role player…

So I grabbed a beer in a glass in the last quarter in the premiership club. Wasn’t allowed back outside cos it wasn’t in plastic so watched inside for a few minutes next to a lady.
I was pacing up and down and accidentally bumped her and apologised. Said I struggle to stand still.
She said “don’t worry, I’m more nervous than you. I’m Patch’s mum”

Anyway finished my drink, went back out and watched the last 10 mins.

Went back in after the final siren and sought out Mother Patch and gave her a massive hug and embrace! Even got a selfie with her to capture the moment.

Bloody unreal feeling and best I’ve felt since the * final!

Yep , I was hugging supporters around me like winning the 96 & 99 GF ?! 💙🤍💙

Throat sore , sore head & a massive hungover 🍻😩
What a perfect day was yesterday 👍
Got into the Premiership club as always 1 hr before game , Found out all members got a $25 food & drink voucher . (Bonus)
Listening to Sonia , Hally & Cunners pre match was phenomenal .
Talked to Stevo , Archer & Sonia for a little while . They are all so good 😊
Then out the glass doors into our seats on level 2 & proceeded to watch the best first half we played for the year .
Then back for a drink at the premiership club and Stevo presented a heap of past players (even Darryl Schimulbush) 👍🤦‍♂️ (See pic & see how many u can recognise?)
Then back out for the 2nd half & watched that epic win !
Wow what a perfect day 😊💙🤍💙 I’m in heaven 🍻👍
View attachment 1448931
Didn't expect to see David Hale involved with anything North lol.

What a day yesterday!

First up off to the Premiership Room for a couple of beverages and to catch up with one of my footy crew mates.

Really nice to hear from Cunners and Hally and Sonja Hood delivered a quiet but passionate and resolute speech. We’ve got a good one here people.

There were quite a few past players around pre-game and had the chance to renew acquaintances with Crock and have a chat to Stepho.

It was a perfect entre before the main course was served on field.

The first half saw us play some of the best footy I’ve seen this season, and that’s not just the best footy from North. Yes, there were fumbles and mistakes but the quick play on and the way the boys worked for one another and showed appetite for the contest meant that even if the execution wasn’t perfect the work rate meant the ball movement kept happening. It was just fine exciting football!

The second half saw Richmond start to flex their muscles and they worked hard to get in front late in the last which only set up the thrilling win.

I’m struggling to remember the last time we won a thriller like that and man it felt good! No tears from me but such an overwhelming sense of relief and joy! Random hugs with supporters, song sung multiple times with great gusto etc

It was then back to the Premiership Room – on my way I ran into Spud Firrito who was trying to find his way to the past players, I told him to follow me and we had a nice chat – he was as thrilled for the win as the rest of us.

Back in the Premiership Room the mood was just overwhelming joy, relief and love for North Melbourne. Was fantastic to see quite a few past players were back there – in addition to those mentioned earlier I spotted Arch, Corey Jones, Hamish Macintosh, Pratty, Jess Sinclair, The Chief and a good number of them joined supporters for an extremely heartfelt rendition of Hearts to Hearts as the players were singing in the rooms.

Just a magical day at the footy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed this feeling.
It is a good feeling the air smells fresher food tastes better and Richmond are back to being Bitchmond their rightful place.Now we just need the Dees to conform and take up their old position as our easy beats

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but spicer was so good yesterday and especially when the whips were cracking late in the game .
I’m not sure who it was for them but he tackled his opponent in our forward pocket near the boundary line absolutely perfectly.
Tackled him & at the same time rolled him over . The ball & his opponent trickled the over the boundary line to create a great stoppage for us .
Not bad for a 64-65kg player vs a 100+kg hey ? 👍

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but spicer was so good yesterday and especially when the whips were cracking late in the game .
I’m not sure who it was for them but he tackled his opponent in our forward pocket near the boundary line absolutely perfectly.
Tackled him & at the same time rolled him over . The ball & his opponent trickled the over the boundary line to create a great stoppage for us .
Not bad for a 64-65kg player vs a 100+kg hey ? 👍
One key feature he has improved on. He was timid and scared shitless. He has definitely put on KG’s and he is now growing some cojones.

There were no passengers yesterday.

Rioli2Rioli 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1448820

People don’t forget. Better dust of those tins or they’ll be shipping you off champ.

Ahh you see , We Richmond supporters look after our club and contribute to save our club and make it successful to win flags

We wear our past with Honor.

Could have been a very expensive win for north that costs pick #1 plus PP

Good luck rest of the season

Ahh you see , We Richmond supporters look after our club and contribute to save our club and make it successful to win flags

We wear our past with Honor.

Could have been a very expensive win for north that costs pick #1 plus PP

Good luck rest of the season
9D17C5CF-ED1D-4516-B0D8-F6CF7EAFA975.jpeg

Enjoy the cliff big fella. Long 20 years ahead for you. Hopefully the AFL don’t try to merge you.

I felt that we were pretty unpredictable coming out of d50. Especially from the ample kick ins we had. Short, long, play on run, straight up the guts, just different ball movement.

Not the greatest or most interesting video in the world. But theres some good down the ground shots of the last few minutes, i.e where Spicey P makes a contest on the wing keeping it out of Richmonds hands etc.

And rare footage of a * supporter barracking for North Melbourne

Day after and still feeling like a million bucks! Little bloke still wearing his North jumper from yesterday and getting the high fives from people everywhere.
Yep. Im at my local tonight cus my family prefers nrl over afl and im wearing my Kangas dress shirt proudly. Ill be wearing it all week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back