NORTH ODDS FOR 2014 FLAG

Remove this Banner Ad

soyouthink10

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
TAB.com.au has released the odds for the 2014 AFL Flag.

North are extremely short , 11-1! yes 11-1

Same price as Collingwood

Shorter odds than Carlton, Essendon, Richmond, Port Adelaide

Only Hawks, Sydney, Freo and Geelong are shorter than NM.

Bah, we used to get that to make the eight. : Stern look

Can we at the very least wait for the fixture to be released?
Well our draw wont be harder than it was in 2013. So your probably +2 games and we lost 3 games if we improve next year we shouldn't lose, and if we improve again might be an extra 2-3 games ... so somewhere in best case scenario could be 5-8 games.

When was the last time we were that short i wonder? Ive got a fair idea........ just goes to show how well North has drafted under Scott, which were shockingly compromised. However looking awesome on paper is only part of it.

When was the last time we were that short i wonder? Ive got a fair idea........ just goes to show how well North has drafted under Scott, which were shockingly compromised. However looking awesome on paper is only part of it.

Hey, this is a Brad Scott bashing board.

If you are looking to say something positive about a coach go to the 'Ross Lyon can have my love child' wankfest, also located on this board.

Amazing. So we are finally being recognized as one of the top teams? Whod've thought it...

we have no choice but to make the finals now.. also, i think we should be shorter than geelong, honestly they're not much chop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On paper you look good but you still have a few concerns with the gameplan (does it hold up under pressure etc).

It should be interesting the next few years , they'll be a big transition period as the Hawks , possibly Geelong , Collingwood start to decline. North & Richmond are favorites to fill the void IMO.

I had you guys right up there this year tbh.

On paper you look good but you still have a few concerns with the gameplan (does it hold up under pressure etc).

It should be interesting the next few years , they'll be a big transition period as the Hawks , possibly Geelong , Collingwood start to decline. North & Richmond are favorites to fill the void IMO.

I had you guys right up there this year tbh.

Imagine our attack combined with your defense... fuarrrr that would be deadly

Called it 3 years ago. Get on it.

Called what?
Our odds for the flag in four years time would be exactly 11-1?
Genius!
Orrrrr... You mean you mentioned somewhere on here that our premiership window would be opening at about this time, even though we are 9 places short of winning it right now?

Well, I'm gonna call it right here right now.
Premiers 2017!
Can't wait until the end of the 2016 season when I'm proven right.

Called what?
Our odds for the flag in four years time would be exactly 11-1?
Genius!
Orrrrr... You mean you mentioned somewhere on here that our premiership window would be opening at about this time, even though we are 9 places short of winning it right now?

Well, I'm gonna call it right here right now.
Premiers 2017!
Can't wait until the end of the 2016 season when I'm proven right.

No I called that we would win the flag next year.

Market is set about 160% by TAB.

Just check out www.betfair.com next Monday and their market will be around 110%

and we will be about $26-$34 to win I assure you.

The TAB lives of Mug Punters. Stay Away from it.

Sportsbet has us at $17 for the flag and $5 for the Top 4... funnily enough Essendon* and Wet Toast are behind us @ $21 for the flag but have shorter odds to make the Top 4...

All irrelevant really... you'd have to be nuts (or getting ridiculous odds) to be betting on 2014 Top 4 / Flag this far out

Well our draw wont be harder than it was in 2013. So your probably +2 games and we lost 3 games if we improve next year we shouldn't lose, and if we improve again might be an extra 2-3 games ... so somewhere in best case scenario could be 5-8 games.

I'm not talking about our improvement.
I'm talking about the fact that, odds for the 2014 flag are already available and yet the 2013 flag hasn't even been won yet.

What are the odds for Jack Ziebell for the brownlow? If he can build on his season this year and not get rubbed out he could be a sneaky chance. Inside players are polling well Selwood, Watson, J. Kennedy etc.

What are the odds for Jack Ziebell for the brownlow? If he can build on his season this year and not get rubbed out he could be a sneaky chance. Inside players are polling well Selwood, Watson, J. Kennedy etc.

No chance unfortunately.

The AFL is not in the JZ fan club.

He has the mark of Cain upon his brow, and will be forever regarded as a bad boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

NORTH ODDS FOR 2014 FLAG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back