Northern FL Division 2 - 2011 Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Lalor has lost a whole lot of players from last season then they would certainly have to be the team to beat in Div 2 this year ?
A lot of experiance is in that side which no other Div 2 side even comes close to !
After a Div 2 flag in 2007 and three years in Div 1 there will be some players there who will definately appreciate the drop down a grade?
I don't think Peter Shepperd kicking 100 goals this season would be out the question ?

I could be wrong, but I think Shepperd has gone to Monty for 2011

Shepperd is definetaly staying at lalor

Must have been speculation. I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere late last year on the Division 1 forum....Good that he is staying.
He will kick 150 goals in Division 2 if he stays plonked upfront.

Lalor for premiers in 2011 to sink those Epping wannabees

I noticed that Greg Whitcroft has been appointed Senior Coach or Senior Assistant coach at Glenroy. Has become a coaching mercenary in many leagues

I noticed that Greg Whitcroft has been appointed Senior Coach or Senior Assistant coach at Glenroy. Has become a coaching mercenary in many leagues
Believe him & Brett Jeffery may be co-coaches with the big fella still playing and Whitcroft coaching from the side lines.

Must have been speculation. I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere late last year on the Division 1 forum....Good that he is staying.
He will kick 150 goals in Division 2 if he stays plonked upfront.

Lalor for premiers in 2011 to sink those Epping wannabees

I have read all the crap written on this forum, obviously Lalor should be favourites, they have come down from a year of 1st division footy!!! What I hear, they have lost alot of players, as for the appointment on Sinclair as coach, he didnt have much luck last year with Thommo!!

Lets hope that Shephard does stay, what I hear they need all the cattle they can get, they were ordinary last year! Whitnall would have been handy this year?????

I find it amusing that you spruke so soon in the year, season hasnt even started!!! You would want to hope that Lalor do OK, or you'll be a bit embarresed

I have read all the crap written on this forum, obviously Lalor should be favourites, they have come down from a year of 1st division footy!!! What I hear, they have lost alot of players, as for the appointment on Sinclair as coach, he didnt have much luck last year with Thommo!!

Lets hope that Shephard does stay, what I hear they need all the cattle they can get, they were ordinary last year! Whitnall would have been handy this year?????

I find it amusing that you spruke so soon in the year, season hasnt even started!!! You would want to hope that Lalor do OK, or you'll be a bit embarresed

You should find it more amusing that I don't follow Lalor !

If you have been following the crap written on here coming from Stude spruking his beloved Epping, you would have picked up that my statement regarding Lalor was more tongue in cheek.

Epping should be favourites, will probably go through the year undefeated and will win the flag easily.......according to some.

I personally think Lalor will be their stiffest opposition and hope that they knock them back to reality.

If you have been following the crap written on here coming from Stude spruking his beloved Epping, you would have picked up that my statement regarding Lalor was more tongue in cheek.

Epping should be favourites, will probably go through the year undefeated and will win the flag easily.......according to some.

I personally think Lalor will be their stiffest opposition and hope that they knock them back to reality.

If it's written on this Forum it MUST be true.:D

Whitcroft was also appointed as one of Heidelbergs Ass Coaches but chucked it in after the first night of preseason. From what i hear he said a couple of stupid comments that made people just ignore him....... Seems to rate himself rather highly.

Whitcroft was also appointed as one of Heidelbergs Ass Coaches but chucked it in after the first night of preseason. From what i hear he said a couple of stupid comments that made people just ignore him....... Seems to rate himself rather highly.

Why does that not suprise me......

Who do you follow Champ? Sound pretty much up lalors "backside"????? As I said, Shepherd would want to kick a few, as they are pretty ordinary, lost lots of players!!!!!! Not to often people want to come down from divvy 1 to divvy 2!!!! As I said Sinclair was no good at Thommo

Who do you follow Champ? Sound pretty much up lalors "backside"????? As I said, Shepherd would want to kick a few, as they are pretty ordinary, lost lots of players!!!!!! Not to often people want to come down from divvy 1 to divvy 2!!!! As I said Sinclair was no good at Thommo

Have a look at the profile buddy....I'm pretty sure that I have a Macleod Logo on my profile.......Lalor had us done & dusted before we ran all over them early in the season, then they gave us a touch up at home on the rebound.

The bottom 3-4 teams in Division 1 were pretty even last year. Lalor very unlucky to be relegated in my opinion.

Also, plenty of good D1 players have moved onto D2 clubs with the lure of the buck......Daniel Moore, Jarrod King, Fairchild to name 3.....so your statement is bullocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at the profile buddy....I'm pretty sure that I have a Macleod Logo on my profile.......Lalor had us done & dusted before we ran all over them early in the season, then they gave us a touch up at home on the rebound.

The bottom 3-4 teams in Division 1 were pretty even last year. Lalor very unlucky to be relegated in my opinion.

Also, plenty of good D1 players have moved onto D2 clubs with the lure of the buck......Daniel Moore, Jarrod King, Fairchild to name 3.....so your statement is bullocks.

Are you stupid, what has people chasing the bucks got to do with Lalor being ordinary???? I never mentioned anyone leaving for money, I said in my opinion Lalor would be low!!!! And that Sinclair, in my opinion, is not a good coach!

Are you stupid, what has people chasing the bucks got to do with Lalor being ordinary???? I never mentioned anyone leaving for money, I said in my opinion Lalor would be low!!!! And that Sinclair, in my opinion, is not a good coach!

You're in different world PLANETS. You mentioned that "not often players would want to go from Division 1 to Division 2". I was simply making an example of your crap theory. Despite that fact, it has been noted by someone else on here that they have kept most of their players from last year.....oh stuff it....you're just a Johny Come Lately.....I'm going to the golf course.....GAFY

You're in different world PLANETS. You mentioned that "not often players would want to go from Division 1 to Division 2". I was simply making an example of your crap theory. Despite that fact, it has been noted by someone else on here that they have kept most of their players from last year.....oh stuff it....you're just a Johny Come Lately.....I'm going to the golf course.....GAFY

GAFY - MMM, pretty mature comment!!!! Mate, go play golf, what i hear, you are a terrible footballer

G'Day planets... as my name suggests i am the Lalor prez so no hiding behind an alias on a footy forum for me... To clarify some of you concerns with our club we have lost one player to Bundoora, a very handy player and we have parted ways on very good terms. Andrew has high expectations of himself and we agreed that 1st division for this season would be a better fit for him personally. Nathan Thomas is training like a mad man at Coburg and we wish him all the best in furthering his career however, he is signed with Lalor and will always be available for us. Most eductated people are aware of the FEB 1 rule so stay tuned for 6 - 7 announcements on recruits to top up our already blossming list... As previously mentioned we are actually already full of 1st division experience being there for the past 3 years. Granted we did not perform well last year, i feel mentioning that we did loose 7 games by under 10 points and in winnable positions for the majority of them... We feel fitness was our big issue in 2010 and every player has taken it apon themselves to work extreemly hard on that for 2011... Planets, i personally invite you down to the rooms to have a look around, meet Peter Shepard who you have mentioned continuously and have a chat to the boys... I think you'll find that culture and history can not be purchased, there might be one club find that out round 1... Any ideas on the name for the cup yet Stude...?!? Regards, Lalor President.

Planets... I think you'll find that Dean Sinclair is a grand final winning coach with 1st Division experience. Further to that he is Lalor born and has always had ties to the club. The experience he brings with him along with his knowledge of the Lalor culture and fresh approach has lifted the entire place. I extend the invitation for you to come down to training and ask the guys personally what they think of their new coach... It is from the current playing list that you'll get the best answers... If you come down i'll even shout you a free social membership, on me... The prez... If not i wish you all the best hiding behind a forum, it is comfortable there for certian individuals...

Underbelly, do you need any Boag's support, as you may be aware i pop in from time to time and with your glowing reports on the Lalor Football Club i almost have to look at furthering that friendship...

Planets... I think you'll find that Dean Sinclair is a grand final winning coach with 1st Division experience. Further to that he is Lalor born and has always had ties to the club. The experience he brings with him along with his knowledge of the Lalor culture and fresh approach has lifted the entire place. I extend the invitation for you to come down to training and ask the guys personally what they think of their new coach... It is from the current playing list that you'll get the best answers... If you come down i'll even shout you a free social membership, on me... The prez... If not i wish you all the best hiding behind a forum, it is comfortable there for certian individuals...

G'Day planets... as my name suggests i am the Lalor prez so no hiding behind an alias on a footy forum for me... To clarify some of you concerns with our club we have lost one player to Bundoora, a very handy player and we have parted ways on very good terms. Andrew has high expectations of himself and we agreed that 1st division for this season would be a better fit for him personally. Nathan Thomas is training like a mad man at Coburg and we wish him all the best in furthering his career however, he is signed with Lalor and will always be available for us. Most eductated people are aware of the FEB 1 rule so stay tuned for 6 - 7 announcements on recruits to top up our already blossming list... As previously mentioned we are actually already full of 1st division experience being there for the past 3 years. Granted we did not perform well last year, i feel mentioning that we did loose 7 games by under 10 points and in winnable positions for the majority of them... We feel fitness was our big issue in 2010 and every player has taken it apon themselves to work extreemly hard on that for 2011... Planets, i personally invite you down to the rooms to have a look around, meet Peter Shepard who you have mentioned continuously and have a chat to the boys... I think you'll find that culture and history can not be purchased, there might be one club find that out round 1... Any ideas on the name for the cup yet Stude...?!? Regards, Lalor President.

Hey Pres whats the go with the NFL draw for D2, they have change it Epping v Lalor Round 5.

Also the have D2 playing Easter Saturday and Queens Birthday weekend. :thumbsdown:

Hey Pres whats the go with the NFL draw for D2, they have change it Epping v Lalor Round 5.
Did you guys get scared of the Mighty Epping steam train or what ?:D
Also the have D2 playing Easter Saturday and Queens Birthday weekend. :thumbsdown:
Epping Premiers 2011 !!!!!!
Spoke to JC about it Friday and it is an error at sporting pulse, the draw remains the same as emailed earlier in the year. When the draw was first released I was supporting you guys and found out later Steves concerns also in regards to your run home. Seems it may be rather easy playing Hurstbridge (8) and Thomastown (7) 4 of the last 6 games, not really the best prep going into finals for ya's and playing Diamo away round 15 she's gunna be tough going turning a profit late in the season... seems kind of imbalanced, sure you guys have it sorted off field... From all reports on Big Footy you have it sown up already so prob no real concerns...?!? Theres alway support that can come from the Boag's ambassador so let me know...
You do have us the last game at the ping so that should be a good day for the canteen and the bar, let me know what you may have in mind to really promote the day, even though it is a long way off we can plan to cross promote the clash... We requested to play Thomo at home on the Queens Birthday - It is a split round and our game is the only one being played on that weekend along with one D1 game.
Epping Premiers 2011 !!!!!! Lalor winners round 1.... just one week at a time down at the BLOODS stude. Have you got any ideas on the cup name... It's been floated as the High St cup or something like that, i'm not sold on it though. Big media push planned... Tried posting the draw but i wouldn't work, i can email to julianne or steve if you like... i guess she would have a copy...?!?

Spoke to JC about it Friday and it is an error at sporting pulse, the draw remains the same as emailed earlier in the year. When the draw was first released I was supporting you guys and found out later Steves concerns also in regards to your run home. Seems it may be rather easy playing Hurstbridge (8) and Thomastown (7) 4 of the last 6 games, not really the best prep going into finals for ya's and playing Diamo away round 15 she's gunna be tough going turning a profit late in the season... seems kind of imbalanced, sure you guys have it sorted off field... From all reports on Big Footy you have it sown up already so prob no real concerns...?!? Theres alway support that can come from the Boag's ambassador so let me know...
You do have us the last game at the ping so that should be a good day for the canteen and the bar, let me know what you may have in mind to really promote the day, even though it is a long way off we can plan to cross promote the clash... We requested to play Thomo at home on the Queens Birthday - It is a split round and our game is the only one being played on that weekend along with one D1 game.
Epping Premiers 2011 !!!!!! Lalor winners round 1.... just one week at a time down at the BLOODS stude. Have you got any ideas on the cup name... It's been floated as the High St cup or something like that, i'm not sold on it though. Big media push planned... Tried posting the draw but i wouldn't work, i can email to julianne or steve if you like... i guess she would have a copy...?!?

Thanks Prez But I have a copy of the original draw, it just threw me when they posted the other one.
As for the Cup isnt there one allready around ? Seem to recall one from our Div 1 days ?
Well all the best for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back