Northern FL Division 2 - 2011 Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Prez But I have a copy of the original draw, it just threw me when they posted the other one.
As for the Cup isnt there one allready around ? Seem to recall one from our Div 1 days ?
Well all the best for 2011 I guess someone has to play us in the Granny might as well be you guy's ;)
Yeah, everyone seems to remember one but no one knows where it is... I think you may have beaten us at Lalor from what i remember playing epping last...??? anyway i'll just get another one struck (about $40) just need to give it a name... Any thoughts...

G'Day planets... as my name suggests i am the Lalor prez so no hiding behind an alias on a footy forum for me... To clarify some of you concerns with our club we have lost one player to Bundoora, a very handy player and we have parted ways on very good terms. Andrew has high expectations of himself and we agreed that 1st division for this season would be a better fit for him personally. Nathan Thomas is training like a mad man at Coburg and we wish him all the best in furthering his career however, he is signed with Lalor and will always be available for us. Most eductated people are aware of the FEB 1 rule so stay tuned for 6 - 7 announcements on recruits to top up our already blossming list... As previously mentioned we are actually already full of 1st division experience being there for the past 3 years. Granted we did not perform well last year, i feel mentioning that we did loose 7 games by under 10 points and in winnable positions for the majority of them... We feel fitness was our big issue in 2010 and every player has taken it apon themselves to work extreemly hard on that for 2011... Planets, i personally invite you down to the rooms to have a look around, meet Peter Shepard who you have mentioned continuously and have a chat to the boys... I think you'll find that culture and history can not be purchased, there might be one club find that out round 1... Any ideas on the name for the cup yet Stude...?!? Regards, Lalor President.

Hey Lalor Prez, or is that your new or old name????? Unfortuantly your spell check may not be working, there are alot of spelling errors in your last post! I hope that come Feb 1st, you do announce 6-7 names, looking forward to it! As I said, Lalor would want to be starting favourites to win Divvy2, considering they have been in Divvy 1 for the last couple lof years. Also, people are allowed their won opinions, in my opinion Dean Sinclair was an ordinary coach at Thommo, regardless of how many family members or ties he may have had at Lalor. This is a public forum, and people can post what they like. Not sure whart you mean by "culture and history cant be purchased"??? What about the history with Whitnall, why was he a sudden departure last year????? Every club has its faults, looking fwd to the game. Mayby you shouldnt log on here if you cant take critism from people on this forum???? By the way, my tip for the Premierhip is Lower Plenty!!! And no thanks, not interested in any free social membership from Lalor, i will be at the Cave

Hey Lalor Prez, or is that your new or old name????? Unfortuantly your spell check may not be working, there are alot of spelling errors in your last post! I hope that come Feb 1st, you do announce 6-7 names, looking forward to it! As I said, Lalor would want to be starting favourites to win Divvy2, considering they have been in Divvy 1 for the last couple lof years. Also, people are allowed their won opinions, in my opinion Dean Sinclair was an ordinary coach at Thommo, regardless of how many family members or ties he may have had at Lalor. This is a public forum, and people can post what they like. Not sure whart you mean by "culture and history cant be purchased"??? What about the history with Whitnall, why was he a sudden departure last year????? Every club has its faults, looking fwd to the game. Mayby you shouldnt log on here if you cant take critism from people on this forum???? By the way, my tip for the Premierhip is Lower Plenty!!! And no thanks, not interested in any free social membership from Lalor, i will be at the Cave
Ah, you must have taken it the wrong way, i was just clearing up some of your concerns... your right i'm a terrible speller, well pointed out... Dean won a flag and that is what i am commenting on... we get the bonus of him understanding our club from day dot... Lance left last year mate, we all move on... had a few beers with him last week, think you might be more concerned than most... Happy to take all sorts of critism, i'm even man enough to let you know who i am so i can stand behind every comment...?!? not sure what your getting at there... And if your gunna start throwing stones bud, get your self out of a glass house ay... Not sure whart you mean by "culture and history cant be purchased"??? Also, people are allowed their won opinions, Mayby you shouldnt log on here... It's alright though i got the jist of what you were saying... Oh and with the culture thing we are trying to earn our flags, come have a look at the photos around the place it will help you understand...

Ah, you must have taken it the wrong way, i was just clearing up some of your concerns... your right i'm a terrible speller, well pointed out... Dean won a flag and that is what i am commenting on... we get the bonus of him understanding our club from day dot... Lance left last year mate, we all move on... had a few beers with him last week, think you might be more concerned than most... Happy to take all sorts of critism, i'm even man enough to let you know who i am so i can stand behind every comment...?!? not sure what your getting at there... And if your gunna start throwing stones bud, get your self out of a glass house ay... Not sure whart you mean by "culture and history cant be purchased"??? Also, people are allowed their won opinions, Mayby you shouldnt log on here... It's alright though i got the jist of what you were saying... Oh and with the culture thing we are trying to earn our flags, come have a look at the photos around the place it will help you understand...

Good get there Prez, your spelling is on the ball this time!!!! I am not sure what this "us against the world" attitude is???? As for Lalor's culture, I think it is pretty much the same at most clubs. At Para Road, we pretty much have the same beliefs as you guys!! Only, our reputation is not as "rough around the edges" as it has been at Lalor for all these years?? Good luck with this season, it will be very interesting. As for you saying that "history cant be purchased", I seem to recall Aaron James being a little expensive????

I think it is very admiral that you have announced who you are"Lalor Prez", good to see your proud of your club. Good luck in Year 2011

Good get there Prez, your spelling is on the ball this time!!!! I am not sure what this "us against the world" attitude is???? As for Lalor's culture, I think it is pretty much the same at most clubs. At Para Road, we pretty much have the same beliefs as you guys!! Only, our reputation is not as "rough around the edges" as it has been at Lalor for all these years?? Good luck with this season, it will be very interesting. As for you saying that "history cant be purchased", I seem to recall Aaron James being a little expensive????

I think it is very admiral that you have announced who you are"Lalor Prez", good to see your proud of your club. Good luck in Year 2011

Your not quite all together there are you planets...?!? there is no us against the world attitude, read through the post bud, i think you'll find you've made quite a few errors in judgement along the way. I think the point you make above in regards to not buying a culture is right on the money and maybe thats why i have an educated opinion on the matter. I belive clubs should grow from within and the quicker a leauge is ballsy enough to introduce a points system the quicker the entire competition will even out and stop clubs going broke trying to "buy history"... Any way mate i'm not a mud slinging type of guy, have productive things to spend my time on, just tried answering your concerns so we might just leave the conversation there ay... If you do come up as requested rather than a lalor membership i'll throw a ticket at ya for this blockbuster event... for more info have a look at www.sportssupport.com.au...

On Sunday March 6th this event will be broadcast live via SEN Radio 1116 AM.

8 of the premiership teams from 2010 around Melbourne have agreed to play in a 20/20 style competition for their chance to take out the prestigious trophy of becoming Melbourne metro footballs best of the best and win their club $5000 in prizes and money.

The event and day has been organised by Benjamin Charles from SPORT SUPPORT. Also helping promote and run the event is Matty Pillios (EDFL MEDIA HOST) along with various other high profile metropolitan footballers and current or ex AFL players.The day will start at 11am and games will be played at CT Barling Reserve located at Plenty Rd, Reservoir. This may alter due to the overwhelming response... Bullen Park has been earmarked.

The 8 clubs representing their leagues are as follows:

NFL – West Preston F.C (Ran all over powerhouse Heidelberg F.C to take 2010 premiership coach and are known to be physical.)

VAFA – Old Carey F.C (Smashed the VAFA B section comp in 2010 and now in A section will represent VAFA. Have picked up close to 8 quality players for season 2011. Old Xavs F.C declined to participate.)

GFL – South Barwon F.C (One of the favourites from a powerhouse comp. Will be at full strength and have the entire town of Geelong behind them.)

EDFL – Marby Park F.C (Back to back premiers will try and stamp its name as the strongest metro football team in the country boasting a ton of talent.)

EFL – Mulgrave F.C (Represent one of the strongest Melbourne comps and this year are in Div 1. Have recently recruited quality AFL & VFL players for season 2011. Noble Park F.C declined to participate.)

RDFL – Riddell F.C (Strong club with a massive following and will be keen to keep momentum from their 2010 premiership win.)

SFL – Clayton F.C (The club has been a powerhouse in Div 1 for a long time. Have recruited very strongly for 2011. St Kilda City F.C could not confirm.)

WRFL – Albion F.C (Stunned the WRFL winning the 2010 flag and with some new recruits will give it a shake. Coming from a comp with physical football.

EXTRA EVENTS

“Melbournes Fittest Footballer” (Vertical Leap, 20 Metre Sprints and Push Up Comp.)

“Grand Final Curtain Raiser” (60 Person Beep Test between any local registered footballer.)

Should be a cracker of a day! What are everyones thoughts and feedback on it?

Hey Lalor Prez,

It's great that you explained your clubs position heading into the 2011 season. To hear it directly from the horses mouth rather than innuendo from the mis-informed "Mars Bar" was a breath of fresh air.

You hit the nail on the head regarding your fitness last year and this was noted by coach Sinclair time & time again earlier in the season. Had Lalor won that game against Macleod in Round 2 or 3, things could have ended up differently for both clubs in 2010. Shep had no peer on that day.

I will be watching D2 with some interest this season. Hopefully you've added some depth to the list and looking forward to the clearance window to open so we can discuss facts and not BS.

Cheers
UB

Hey Lalor Prez,

It's great that you explained your clubs position heading into the 2011 season. To hear it directly from the horses mouth rather than innuendo from the mis-informed "Mars Bar" was a breath of fresh air.

You hit the nail on the head regarding your fitness last year and this was noted by coach Sinclair time & time again earlier in the season. Had Lalor won that game against Macleod in Round 2 or 3, things could have ended up differently for both clubs in 2010. Shep had no peer on that day.

I will be watching D2 with some interest this season. Hopefully you've added some depth to the list and looking forward to the clearance window to open so we can discuss facts and not BS.

Cheers
UB

Yeah cheers mate, i think Macleod are going about things the right way, i often comment on the structure of your club and i personally think you have big thing coming up if you can consolidate for the next 2 or 3... become a regular spot in div 1 and blood the youth... you guys have a big pool to draw from... Shep was on in the second game and we would expect that almost every week in D2, niggles kept him from exploding last year but he is using our gym more than anyone this off season so fingers crossed...
This first game against you's shocked every one here on the day pegging back a 54 point lead but our pre season was disgusting due to cricket finals and you were deserved winners on the day... your right, it was an 8 point game and who knows. facts are we went down and you got enough wins early to take the pressure off...
Any thoughts on the competition i've put together above, just about to go big on advertising through SEN and print media... Have SEN broadcasting live for the day and Betstars Alan Eskander will be framing the market and bets will be available... West preston the NFL Rep, guess we need to be in their corner ay... And we have the all clear on the beer system down there, can you let Steve know, i need to catch him soon with some other Boags goodies...

Yeah, everyone seems to remember one but no one knows where it is... I think you may have beaten us at Lalor from what i remember playing epping last...??? anyway i'll just get another one struck (about $40) just need to give it a name... Any thoughts...

The old cup was the Wizard Home Loans Cup.
A cup for Charity could be the go where the home team make a donation to the agreed charity and the winner holds the cup.
Have a word with steve think you will find him more than willing to help out for charity.

The old cup was the Wizard Home Loans Cup.
A cup for Charity could be the go where the home team make a donation to the agreed charity and the winner holds the cup.
Have a word with steve think you will find him more than willing to help out for charity.

Your right it was the wizard... 10 points. We have a Hancock / Morrison cup v North where we have two girls walk around with one red bucket and a north girl with a blue bucket, we're playing them in a pracy match this year to keep it going. People donate and we add the collection to the score and that team wins the cup. It work because both teams raised money for both families during their battles with cancer. We have donated the money to think pink foundation and call to arms... This year a fella died in a boating crash, we are giving the proceeds to his wife and family. We raised money for Kidsup, kids in wheelchairs against Macleod last year... Might do some digging around to find a worthy local charity as we are both in the same area... Might find Rex can get some photo op's for the day as well...?!? I'll speak to Steve soon.

Just my 2 cents worth on Dean Sinclair as a coach. His results in 2007 and 2008 with Thomastown were nothing short of outstanding. He took a side that was not loaded with
any great talent or stars into the finals in 07 and then in 08 won a premiership with a side that quite frankly should not have been able to win it!

The fact Thomastown won the Div 2 flag in 2008 proved that the premiership winners should not always be the side that "must" go up to Div 1. Thomastown were so far out of their depth in Div 1 in 2009 that the longer the season went it just became it embarrassing. The gap between Div 1 and Div 2 is huge and no matter how good your Div 2 premiership side might be the step up is too much unless you can bolster that side with 4 or 5 quality recruits to make you competitive with even the bottom 5 sides in Div 1.
The fall out from that disastrous year in Div 1 was evident last year as they struggled back in Div 2.
Going on Dean Sinclairs 07 & 08 record I think he will do very well with the quality of players that Lalor appear to have.

Just my 2 cents worth on Dean Sinclair as a coach. His results in 2007 and 2008 with Thomastown were nothing short of outstanding. He took a side that was not loaded with
any great talent or stars into the finals in 07 and then in 08 won a premiership with a side that quite frankly should not have been able to win it!

The fact Thomastown won the Div 2 flag in 2008 proved that the premiership winners should not always be the side that "must" go up to Div 1. Thomastown were so far out of their depth in Div 1 in 2009 that the longer the season went it just became it embarrassing. The gap between Div 1 and Div 2 is huge and no matter how good your Div 2 premiership side might be the step up is too much unless you can bolster that side with 4 or 5 quality recruits to make you competitive with even the bottom 5 sides in Div 1.
The fall out from that disastrous year in Div 1 was evident last year as they struggled back in Div 2.
Going on Dean Sinclairs 07 & 08 record I think he will do very well with the quality of players that Lalor appear to have.
He's a great leader of men and has left Thomo on very good terms. I belive he felt obligated to stay after they went back down... by all reports and with all respect to those involved, maybe he may have went one year too long at the same place...??? Not a fault in that, i don't think you can fault loyalty... i agree in the results from 08, they speak for themselves - OUTSTANDING! Your a north supporter in someway Old Boy... Any interest in the day to support Kristy. 19th of March at the Kennel, Comdey night at Legends Bar, High St Epping to follow. Money raised will go to help the family in mourning...

Yeah cheers mate, i think Macleod are going about things the right way, i often comment on the structure of your club and i personally think you have big thing coming up if you can consolidate for the next 2 or 3... become a regular spot in div 1 and blood the youth... you guys have a big pool to draw from... Shep was on in the second game and we would expect that almost every week in D2, niggles kept him from exploding last year but he is using our gym more than anyone this off season so fingers crossed...
This first game against you's shocked every one here on the day pegging back a 54 point lead but our pre season was disgusting due to cricket finals and you were deserved winners on the day... your right, it was an 8 point game and who knows. facts are we went down and you got enough wins early to take the pressure off...
Any thoughts on the competition i've put together above, just about to go big on advertising through SEN and print media... Have SEN broadcasting live for the day and Betstars Alan Eskander will be framing the market and bets will be available... West preston the NFL Rep, guess we need to be in their corner ay... And we have the all clear on the beer system down there, can you let Steve know, i need to catch him soon with some other Boags goodies...

Steve relinquished presidency at the end of last season. He did a fantastic job and the club has no doubt benefitted from his tenure. I always thought that is was only going to be a 2 year term. It's a new look committee this year with Dekka back coaching with Northern Saints. The doors are always open to quality people of his calibre. I guess with another dozen or so U/19's coming up into senior ranks, this usually gets more parents involved and this obviously brings fresh ideas and renewed enthusiasm into the joint.

I think the competition will be good for the teams involved. These teams will definately benefit from the hit outs against quality opposition. Not so sure how serious it will be taken though, so having a bookie frame a market is fraut with danger, especially when teams are trying new game plans, putting players in unfamiliar positions, playing U/19's.

Are teams able to play unregistered players ? How is this policed ? When there is a purse of $5k......anything is possible.

Also a concern is that the event coincides with the cricket season, so how many players will be available ? Will the weather have an impact ?

Good luck with it though. I think it's exciting for the clubs involved and that where it ends for me.

Steve relinquished presidency at the end of last season. He did a fantastic job and the club has no doubt benefitted from his tenure. I always thought that is was only going to be a 2 year term. It's a new look committee this year with Dekka back coaching with Northern Saints. The doors are always open to quality people of his calibre. I guess with another dozen or so U/19's coming up into senior ranks, this usually gets more parents involved and this obviously brings fresh ideas and renewed enthusiasm into the joint.

I think the competition will be good for the teams involved. These teams will definately benefit from the hit outs against quality opposition. Not so sure how serious it will be taken though, so having a bookie frame a market is fraut with danger, especially when teams are trying new game plans, putting players in unfamiliar positions, playing U/19's.

Are teams able to play unregistered players ? How is this policed ? When there is a purse of $5k......anything is possible.

Also a concern is that the event coincides with the cricket season, so how many players will be available ? Will the weather have an impact ?

Good luck with it though. I think it's exciting for the clubs involved and that where it ends for me.

Yeah good operator Steve, have spoken to the new commitee and have some areas i can support you's with, it's what my business does SPORTS SUPPORT can get a free workforce at the club to support with general duties, offer Boag's solutions, Free Communication solutions for individual clubs, performance training to support Puff... A heap of things all free... I have organized a new tap system to be installed at your rooms so whoever is the barman this year tell them to give me a call... numbers on the web site www.sportssupport.com.au.

Always good to have new faces around the place. Adds a little something

You raise some good points above... The weekend we have choosen is the best possiable with finals and local competitions melbourne wide... The money and prizes are to add a bit of incentive to get the best teams on the field... i think we are all smart enough to know this won't answer all the questions but it gives an avenue for some good water cooler discussion.

Alan Eskander's Betstar is running the book as a novelty bet, it has been approved and bets will be capped at $50... it is a bit of fun done on a grand scale...

The Melbournes Fittest Footballer competition is open to all registered players so a Macleod boy might be able to take out the most push ups contest... $500 from Alan Eskander on offer for each event and $1000 for the grand final curtian raiser - 60 man beep test open to all registered players.

The $5000 is $2000 cash from Boags draught and prizes from individual corporate partners... we would hope the teams would be trying to get a good match out of it and not play anybody... But it is something we are considering... Maybe reg players from last year only...?!? Rules are open to everyone and we will confirm everything Feb 14, so you can all let the Mrs Know about it on Valenties day....!!!

The weather will be 27 without a cloud in the sky and a cool southerly breeze....???????? There will be 40 3x3 tents there on the day and big grand stands at Bulleen Park... we can only hope it's a great day.

Get excited, Underbelly and go West Preston, we want to have the bragging rights for the year at the NFL. Looking towards the Melb metro VS. Vic country rep game... thoughts on that one...???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And just for all your kinds word and constructive thoughts i'm gunna give you 5 free tickets to the day valued at $50... I'll send them through to the club...

Andrew Lovett to play for the Stars this year and possibly Peterson, who was de listed by Hawthorn. Has anyone heard this rumour floating around???

My thoughts on 2011 are Epping, Lalor and Diamo to fight it out. Epping's work ethic is unquestionable at the moment, Super will have them perfectly primed to start the year.

Dont know much about Diamo just that they have recruited very well and have a few quality kids.
Massive test for Lalor (again) to see if they can get back up into Div 1. They have been in this position before and always come through with flying colours. Apparently everyone is staying onboard which is good and 1-2 pick ups should have the Bloods right at the top.
The only criticism going around the traps is the professionalism of the coach but I'm sure that will be fogotten once the seson has begun.

Epping premiers 2011

Andrew Lovett to play for the Stars this year and possibly Peterson, who was de listed by Hawthorn. Has anyone heard this rumour floating around???

My thoughts on 2011 are Epping, Lalor and Diamo to fight it out. Epping's work ethic is unquestionable at the moment, Super will have them perfectly primed to start the year.

Dont know much about Diamo just that they have recruited very well and have a few quality kids.
Massive test for Lalor (again) to see if they can get back up into Div 1. They have been in this position before and always come through with flying colours. Apparently everyone is staying onboard which is good and 1-2 pick ups should have the Bloods right at the top.
The only criticism going around the traps is the professionalism of the coach but I'm sure that will be fogotten once the seson has begun.

Epping premiers 2011

Hey Hulk, great outlook on the season, don't count out Lower, apparently they are travelling pretty well... Very young and slight which may hurt them towards the end of the year but apparently heading in the right direction... Should be a great year in Div 2, really looking forward to it.

Dean seems to have his critics which surprises me... he is more prepared and available than a lot of coaches... The professionalism that he has brought back with him is first class, he even introduced a draft camp style testing from an ex AFL trainer Loris Botticelli (Essendon and Geelong head trainer for 15 years) in late Dec to target players abilities and deficiencies early so we had targets over the pre-season... all data was controlled and testing included speed, agility, vertical leap and endurance... skin folds, height and weight etc. so we have real data to work towards not just guess work...

Maybe the word “professionalism” is being confused with BIG NAME FROM AFL... I personally don't always believe it is the answer at grass roots level, but I can understand why people from outside a club would think that way at any level, I don’t agree but I understand... i can say first hand though that his preparation is A1... Match day will present the real test and Round 1 vs. Epping will be a blockbuster... I’ll be watching just a close as you bud…

Epping premiers 2011

Your wrong Hulk, Lalor red hot fav, Diamo 2nd and Lower 3rd :eek:

Your wrong Hulk, Lalor red hot fav, Diamo 2nd and Lower 3rd :eek:

Now we all know that Epping are red hot fav's... we are all playing catch up and hoping to finish 2nd... hopefully we can put up a good fight round 1 and just stay close to you guys... with all that 1st division experience running around you have with the recruits you have it's going to be hard to stop ya's... I mean you finished 14th last year and we finished 10th with a percentage of 70... most go down with 30 - 40....?!?

For me, we are in a comfortable position chasing you guys... everyone loves an underdog....

Round 1... Ding Ding

If Lalor hasn't lost any players they should be the fittest team in Div2 by a fair margin.
Going by that I think they will be the team to beat. Lalor, Diamond Creek, Epping and Lower Plenty for the top four.
Now the wooden spoon is also going to be interesting ????

Now we all know that Epping are red hot fav's... we are all playing catch up and hoping to finish 2nd... hopefully we can put up a good fight round 1 and just stay close to you guys... with all that 1st division experience running around you have with the recruits you have it's going to be hard to stop ya's... I mean you finished 14th last year and we finished 10th with a percentage of 70... most go down with 30 - 40....?!?

For me, we are in a comfortable position chasing you guys... everyone loves an underdog....

Round 1... Ding Ding

Hey Prez, I have just left the Lalor Bloods Website, boy are you guys punching out of your league???? Not too professional what was written about up and coming games, I know that if I was from Thommo or Epping I wouldnt be too happy with the comments! Just giving ammo to belt the living suitcases out of Lalor mate!! No comments for the up and coming Lower game??? By the way, try and get that spell check fixed - "Comdey ????? do you mean Comedy????. Just want to make sure your website is professional as can be, being the Prez !!!!

Also, very impressed with the Loris Botticelli stuff, I have recommened it to the committee at the Cave, most clubs should take a leap out of your book, very professional for the club

Davrcy Barden will be a BIG IN for Lower Plenty this year, any thoughts???? Will he dominate Divvy 2 or what?????:D

Hey Prez, I have just left the Lalor Bloods Website, boy are you guys punching out of your league???? Not too professional what was written about up and coming games, I know that if I was from Thommo or Epping I wouldnt be too happy with the comments! Just giving ammo to belt the living suitcases out of Lalor mate!! No comments for the up and coming Lower game??? By the way, try and get that spell check fixed - "Comdey ????? do you mean Comedy????. Just want to make sure your website is professional as can be, being the Prez !!!!

Also, very impressed with the Loris Botticelli stuff, I have recommened it to the committee at the Cave, most clubs should take a leap out of your book, very professional for the club

Very happy you've taken such an interest in our club and given some advice on our web site... can't say i've had a chance to get on the lower site but i'm sure it is fantastic... I think we've been over my spelling mate, i have never really given it enough attention but your point is taken and i'll hit the books to keep you happy... About the performance testing you can get your coaches to email me at ben@sportssupport.com.au, i can arrange the testing for your club mate, it's what my business does... North Heidelberg and Parkside have gone around and a few edfl clubs as well... now enough with the spelling stuff, i think most clubs should take a LEAP, i'm sure it is leaf...?!?

Very happy you've taken such an interest in our club and given some advice on our web site... can't say i've had a chance to get on the lower site but i'm sure it is fantastic... I think we've been over my spelling mate, i have never really given it enough attention but your point is taken and i'll hit the books to keep you happy... About the performance testing you can get your coaches to email me at ben@sportssupport.com.au, i can arrange the testing for your club mate, it's what my business does... North Heidelberg and Parkside have gone around and a few edfl clubs as well... now enough with the spelling stuff, i think most clubs should take a LEAP, i'm sure it is leaf...?!?

Good to see your on the ball, see all that time in English Class at Lalor has paid off, you picked up my error!!!

I will pass on the info and email address to Gary Ramsay, and hopefully they will get on to it.

What is your opinion on Gary Ramsay as a coach, and how do you think Darcy Barden will go in Divvy 2 Prez?

Also, in total honesty, what is your predictions for the finals? Who will make it and apart from Lalor, who else will play off??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back