Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

And then there was 3..........

Whittlesea v Lalor, Saturday @ Heidelberg
v Macleod

I think the best 3 teams are left and I think Lalor will progress.
Really looking forward to Saturdays game and hope they smash
the absolute crap out of eachother.

Of those not playing, who's going down and shall we meet up
for a frothy ?

RSVP

Even better to see you blokes choke again the way you did, "oh we had injuries blah blah blah", "its not fair", "if only we were at full strength". You blokes surely sleep with the light on and all check under your beds for monsters before you hop in them. Hope you all enjoyed your mad Monday and didn't overdo it on the fairy bread and raspberry spiders. :p

Stooge i loved the way you played yesterday, you had them hook, line and sinker, crowd included. Keep it up this week. :thumbsu:
stooge, just wondering if 41 was you??? or is it your brother????

yes junior stooge is number 41 for lalor.
and shacks no bagging the hair this week.

Any truth stooge that your spewing deano left you in the lurch as you now have no father figure to look up to at the club or at home. You must be dirty his taken of with carrol as well and left mum at home alone. Good luck for the week end anyway mate youv'e done well the last to weeks. Hope you get another win and give yourself a chance to play in a granny.

Any truth stooge that your spewing deano left you in the lurch as you now have no father figure to look up to at the club or at home. You must be dirty his taken of with carrol as well and left mum at home alone. Good luck for the week end anyway mate youv'e done well the last to weeks. Hope you get another win and give yourself a chance to play in a granny.

couldnt be further from the truth. hope we can get over whittlesea this week going to be our toughst game yet.

Well another year done and 10 months of hard work has again not achieved the premiership dream. Shattering day for myself. Have played every game this season but strained hammy in the warm up and had to pull out, then the loss.
Unfortunately just ran out of legs with no bench, and losing Elmore (clearly BOG in first quarter) threw our structure out of whack. I know injuries are seen as an excuse, but I cant help thinking what could have been this season when we were missing Parsons (2nd in comp b&f last year), Bandera (former Smith medalist) and Gill (over 50 goals this season) from your best side. Then lose Elmore in the first quarter.
No doubt the players you have mentioned above could play divi 1, but they also love the club and are very loyal. The same could be said of Carmusciano for you, who was best on ground yesterday in my book, and is an unbelievable talent.
On the Monger/Ayres debate - I'm not saying either way who is better, but don't judge Monger on yesterday. First game back from an injury and was well off 100% fitness.
All the best to those still alive. For what it's worth, I think Macleod should win, as they have been the best team all season and will be fresh and well rested. But anything can happen at this time of year.

- Also some interesting tactics by yourself yesterday Stooge. Is that the way you normally play your footy?

the bloke i played on was faster just as strong if not stronger and was heaps fitter than me, Niggling people seemed to work. Just some old school tactics.

ok wouldnt mind hearing peoples thorts on this weeks game??? maye ghost writer can give a pre match report???
i say lalor will win by 6 goals but just as tank said as long as you fellas punch the shit out of each other who cares, stooge i love your style keep it up this week dont be shy to even go a bit harder, just remember guys could be your last game so throw them bodies everywhere:D:D:D

whittlesea to win is what I want. But I think Lalor will cruise to a 4 - 5 goal win.
Thats my thort for this weeks game.

Stooge did nothing but play a good defenders game. Got Knee's (Lowers match winner against Morang) concentration off the ball and wasnt he was moved into the ruck wasn't he?

Hey Stooge, were you scared of all those pink shirt wearing flirtini drinking lower supporters??

whittlesea to win is what I want. But I think Lalor will cruise to a 4 - 5 goal win.

Stooge did nothing but play a good defenders game. Got Knee's (Lowers match winner against Morang) concentration off the ball and wasnt he was moved into the ruck wasn't he?

Hey Stooge, were you scared of all those pink shirt wearing flirtini drinking lower supporters??

they definatly love there fluro colours dont they, wasnt sure if it was the gay parade or what. they sure shut up after lalor slammed a few goals down which was funny to see!

they definatly love there fluro colours dont they, they sure shut up after lalor slammed a few goals down which was funny to see!

Maybe those tactics were fair enough if he thought he wasn't going to match him for ability. I thought he was clearly beaten though - and I think Stooge would agree with that. Not sure about Andy losing his concentration either??? He took 3 or 4 contested marks and kicked a goal in the next 10 minutes after that. The reason he went into the ruck was because our ruckman got knocked senseless just before quarter time and we had to rotate blokes through there. Andy loves it physical and isnt going to back down to anyone.

Would agree with the observations on our crowd. Those young blokes do like their fluro colours! I have questioned there sexuality at times myself.

Maybe those tactics were fair enough if he thought he wasn't going to match him for ability. I thought he was clearly beaten though - and I think Stooge would agree with that. Not sure about Andy losing his concentration either??? He took 3 or 4 contested marks and kicked a goal in the next 10 minutes after that. The reason he went into the ruck was because our ruckman got knocked senseless just before quarter time and we had to rotate blokes through there. Andy loves it physical and isnt going to back down to anyone.

Would agree with the observations on our crowd. Those young blokes do like their fluro colours!

no i think he saw all the dishearted morang supporters drinking woodstock ruing over their loss the previous week. just for the record for memory the lower boys were on the mini bottles of jagermaister

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Junior - Should be a cracking game on the weekend. Whatever the result it will be 2-3 goals either way. A lot rests on big Maffa. He will be amongst the best if Lalor are to get up. My own thoughts....Whittlesea's first half against Macleod was very good. However, they capitulated badly in the second half and there were some poor signs. Lalor's game against Lower was very solid. On this basis, I am leaning towards the Bloods.

no i think he saw all the dishearted morang supporters drinking woodstock ruing over their loss the previous week. just for the record for memory the lower boys were on the mini bottles of jagermaister
didnt see any woodstock near us and ruing was kept to a minimal.
On little bottles still working up to the normal size bottles?
Mafa V Page that'll be interesting.

the game is going to a cracker and i think your right rav the game will be decided in the rucks maffa v page. That page gives whittlesea on ballers first use of the ball also moves around the ground well. Im tipping the bloods in a tight one. Raav as for the lower crowd there were a few fluro t-shirts and i was scared :)for a bit. But im sure if it was me on other side of the fence i would have done the same.

the game is going to a cracker and i think your right rav the game will be decided in the rucks maffa v page. That page gives whittlesea on ballers first use of the ball also moves around the ground well. Im tipping the bloods in a tight one. Raav as for the lower crowd there were a few fluro t-shirts and i was scared :)for a bit. But im sure if it was me on other side of the fence i would have done the same.
You'd like to think everyones home crowd would act ******ed towards the opposing side. It wouldnt be as fun otherwise.

Lalor to win this week by 5 Goals plus. Will be to quick aound ground level for Whittlesea. 3 of Lalors 5 losses this year came at home on there small ground. I think they have enjoyed getting on the bigger grounds over the last 2 weeks. Carmisciano groth marshall conlin bailey christie and co will run the likes of booker dyson fitzgerald toll and others off there legs, similar to what they did to lower. I think it might be similar to last week where Whittlesea will be competative early but won't be able to keep up.

just reading all the posts from the weekend its seams lalor are certs.
i have heard steve marshall is out with a broken wrist, rumour???????

reading tank and juniors posts and both have tipped lalor.
but who are macleod barricking for, seem to have whittleseas measure.
2 wins by 7 goals.
be interesting to hear your thoughts.
you guys would have to be barracking for whitt.

2 wins by 7 goals.

I'm not really bothered by who wins, but I'd suspect that we would
prefer Whittlesea to beat Lalor, however, after playing them last week,
thinking that Lalor might prove to quick for them.
Whittlesea are too top heavy for 4 quarter finals football in my opinion and are just not fit enough. Crash Bang football will not work against more skillful & quicker teams on dry paddocks

2 wins by 7 goals.
thats no good about marshall, also to mase eifermann went limping of in the last qtr against us, is he right for this week????
would have to agree with tank not really phased who we play, when we played lalor as soon as the rain come down they killed us so if we have them and its gona be wet could be interesting, also with whittlesea both times we really only booted away from them in 1 qtr in both matches so if they put 4 qtrs together could also be interesting.......
all i want is a hard physical game this week.........:)

eifa trained tuesday night so would suspect he would be right.

Your nose Junior, I just got the pictures forwarded to me. It looks like the back pipe of my toilet its bent so much !

Your nose Junior, I just got the pictures forwarded to me. It looks like the back pipe of my toilet its bent so much !
worm its all just character, i feel for my lovely girlfriend it has to stay that way for 6 months lol. what makes it worse is i have the flu pretty bad and a runny noise ant helping. if you have time give me a call at home and il link you up with the photos of the car accident!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back