Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

Sounds like your a little scared of Fitzy. Don't suck to hard he might give you a kiss instead.

Not scared mate, got respect hes got c#nt in him. Also he can play footy very smart player, he did well against us yesterday one of whittleseas best.

Thanks to the whittlesea boys for a top game of footy yesterday. it was a hard at game by both sides. Whittlesea finished strong but we were just able to hold them off .Mase that page is a very good ruck man he can move for a big bloke and has a handy leap on him as well.

Thanks to the whittlesea boys for a top game of footy yesterday. it was a hard at game by both sides. Whittlesea finished strong but we were just able to hold them off .Mase that page is a very good ruck man he can move for a big bloke and has a handy leap on him as well.

Page was great all day but was buggered half way through the 3rd qtr and that's what cost Whittlesea victory. The poor kid ran his heart out in the first half and without a reconised back up ruckman he was on a hidding to nothing.

would Have Been A Good Game To Watch Saturday.
I Would Rather Loose By 10 Goals Then By 2 Points.
Its Ironic In A Way Because In The 2nd Quarter I Got A Corky In My Bicep Which I Thought Was Nothing But It Turned Out I Tore My Bicep.
So Even If We Had Of Won I Wouldnt Have Played In The Grand Final. So I Kind Of Have Mixed Feelings About The Loss.

Good Luck To The Boys This Week In The Big One.
Should Be A Cracker Although Im Tipping Macleod To Run Away With It In The 2nd Half.

3 Hard Weeks Will Catch Up With Lalor.

Page Is The Best Ruckman In The Comp By A Mile And Nearly The Best Player In My Opinion.

Good Luck To The 19's On Staurday.

Catch Ya Boys.

would Have Been A Good Game To Watch Saturday.​

I Would Rather Loose By 10 Goals Then By 2 Points.​

Its Ironic In A Way Because In The 2nd Quarter I Got A Corky In My Bicep Which I Thought Was Nothing But It Turned Out I Tore My Bicep.​

So Even If We Had Of Won I Wouldnt Have Played In The Grand Final. So I Kind Of Have Mixed Feelings About The Loss.​

Good Luck To The Boys This Week In The Big One.​

Should Be A Cracker Although Im Tipping Macleod To Run Away With It In The 2nd Half.​

3 Hard Weeks Will Catch Up With Lalor.​

Page Is The Best Ruckman In The Comp By A Mile And Nearly The Best Player In My Opinion.

Good Luck To The 19's On Staurday.​

Catch Ya Boys.​

So who is the best player in D2 in your opinion ?

I was really impressed the way Whittlesea faught all day as I think we
were all expecting Lalor to run away in the 2nd half.

Some very poor umpiring decisions in the Whittlesea's forward pocket
late in the game which could have affected the result.

Number 40 from Whittlesea who gave away a freebie in the 2nd Quarter
Simply got sucked in by number 7 and the umpire saw the ass end of the confrontation and gave a free kick away. Had he turned 10 seconds earlier, the Whittlesea player would have got the free kick.

Such is life

Some very poor umpiring decisions in the Whittlesea's forward pocket
late in the game which could have affected the result.

Number 40 from Whittlesea who gave away a freebie in the 2nd Quarter
Simply got sucked in by number 7 and the umpire saw the ass end of the confrontation and gave a free kick away. Had he turned 10 seconds earlier, the Whittlesea player would have got the free kick.

Such is life
whats going on Tank your not having a go at the umpires are you??? thats my job:D:D

whats going on Tank your not having a go at the umpires are you??? thats my job:D:D

There's abusing the umpires and there's commenting on judgements.
As an unbiased spectator on Saturday, there was at least 3 decisions
that the umps let go.

Dare I suggest, had it been the start of the game, they all would have been paid. As there was only 1 point in it at the time with only 3-4
minutes to go, I suspect that this had an influence.

Romper - didn't see you Satday ? Did you go down to Warringal ?

Tank36; Romper - didn't see you Satday ? Did you go down to Warringal ?[/quote said:
i didnt get down, stayed home and got a few brownie points up with the cook, i might need them this comming weekend.
i listened on the weekend and it sounded like a great game... Whitlesea put up a great fight, either club would have been worthy winners.

He has a pretty good right uppercut aswell. :D

He is under no instructions this year, he just thinks Lalor are a bunch of weak *****.

:D Finish early again this year Leroy....

Whats happening mate, still a lagging weak dog at a club that lacks ticker and success???? Might see you skirting around the crowd at the Divvy 1 GF (as an observer again of course). See what a weak bunch of ***** we are then, wont we Chunky...

When I heard you had broken a record down there earlier in the year I thought 1 of 3 things had happened.

1. You pulled a sheila, not even by the hair and without date rape drugs...

2. You broke your own record of 316 hotdogs in 1 arvo of pr0n and an Eltham 2s re-run from 1991.

3. Eltham had actually played a finals game.

How close was I with the hotdogs??? Or was it kebabs????

G'day to all the decent posters out there.... I miss you too. GO BLOODS....

GYTM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats happening mate, still a lagging weak dog at a club that lacks ticker and success???? Might see you skirting around the crowd at the Divvy 1 GF (as an observer again of course). See what a weak bunch of ***** we are then, wont we Chunky...

When I heard you had broken a record down there earlier in the year I thought 1 of 3 things had happened.

2. You broke your own record of 316 hotdogs in 1 arvo of pr0n and an Eltham 2s re-run from 1991.

GYTM.

Ease up Champ,

I broke that hot dog record 2 years ago ! :p

:D

GYTM.

Ease up Champ,

I broke that hot dog record 2 years ago ! :p

Still haven't pulled a woman yet, but well you know your mum still doesn't count.

GYTM.

I definatley had leroy peged as the hot chocolate rapist. lucky for him that bloke was caught. But they still havent found mister cruel? Could be leroy.

Gee Stooge, You seem to get very tough when GYTM is online.

Wouldn't he be disappointed when you saw some of your previous sucky sucky posts of last week.

GYTM.

Ha ha Giveyah is back online, and his first post is true to form. Welcome back!

It maybe a little early but has any clubs out there picked up any players for next year. Also is there any coaches leaving or have been resigned. Can tell you that Wallan are looking for a new coach due to Wattos mrs being pregnent he has decided not to coach next year.

It maybe a little early but has any clubs out there picked up any players for next year. Also is there any coaches leaving or have been resigned. Can tell you that Wallan are looking for a new coach due to Wattos mrs being pregnent he has decided not to coach next year.
I don't think it's too early. The smarter clubs would have picked out targets mid year and had a presentation all set up to entice them down right about now.

I know Wallan are/were after at least one player from moonee valley.:eek:

I don't think it's too early. The smarter clubs would have picked out targets mid year and had a presentation all set up to entice them down right about now.

I know Wallan are/were after at least one player from moonee valley.:eek:

We did have a number of players in our sights for next year but with all the coaches and committe from this year not continuing on next year I am not sure weather the discussions with those players have continued or just stopped.

We did have a number of players in our sights for next year but with all the coaches and committe from this year not continuing on next year I am not sure weather the discussions with those players have continued or just stopped.
That would make it a bit difficult.
Why would you chase players from a club that didn't win a game and is the wrong side of 30?

Gee Stooge, You seem to get very tough when GYTM is online.

Wouldn't he be disappointed when you saw some of your previous sucky sucky posts of last week.

I hope we bump into each other at the div 1 grand final.

That would make it a bit difficult.
Why would you chase players from a club that didn't win a game and is the wrong side of 30?

I have asked myself the same question. Maybe they are thinking that with our team being young that we do need some experience in our team. But I would rather we pick up some 25 to 28 year olds then anyone over 30. We are in desperate need of some big guys.

I have asked myself the same question. Maybe they are thinking that with our team being young that we do need some experience in our team. But I would rather we pick up some 25 to 28 year olds then anyone over 30. We are in desperate need of some big guys.
Iceman, is Gibbo staying on as assistant coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back