B: C Dao N Kelly P.Fairchild
HB: Petch V Datolli G Whitnall
C: Watts Bajric Dasha
HF. Isherwood Kinnear Athos H
F Bolzon Saad Winther
Foll Willox Raso B Langborne
Int: Dalasandro, Cummings, R Shaw, J Hughes

Re: Northern Football League Division 2

Heard the other day that an umpire cracked the s***s and pulled out of a finals game. Apparently he didn't like being told how he umpired a game the other week.
Can any one fill us in?

I heard the same. Apparently he missed a report and the NFL's policy is to "drop" umpires who miss reports. My source also tells me it was in our game against Lower Plenty that the report was missed. Thinking back I cant recall any incident and generally the umpiring was very good that day.

Not sure if I agree with this policy. We dont have that many good umpires to start with, if this umpire missed a report, but overall is a good umpire, I would hope that he is still umpiring in the seniors.

I guess it wont matter..... we will win this weekend with or without good umpires!

the whole league is shit & full of ****ters
go richmond aye 16th is pretty good isn't it.:confused:

Leskie what is with the headband?
Headbands are only ok when... well never.:thumbsdown:

Macleod to win by 6 in dry and 3 in the wet.
Bog will be the fast dwarf with yellow boots.

Shane Bamford will rid the canteen of all hot food by half time of the twos so get in quick people.:D

Tank - Fair point, although I generally like to remain "inconspicuous". I do love my footy though!!
In my haste I forgot to mention what will be the highlight from this weekend: Dean Sinclair downing 1 stubbie per goal in the 3 grand finals. That will be a fantastic way to end his 18 day bender and perfect preparation for his long pre season.

Tank - Fair point, although I generally like to remain "inconspicuous". I do love my footy though!!
In my haste I forgot to mention what will be the highlight from this weekend: Dean Sinclair downing 1 stubbie per goal in the 3 grand finals. That will be a fantastic way to end his 18 day bender and perfect preparation for his long pre season.

Hopefully Puffa kicks 20 tomorrow.

i was guessing brother.

Here is the way the bloods will line up 2 morrow
B: C Dao N Kelly P.Fairchild
HB: Petch V Datolli G Whitnall
C: Watts Bajric Dasha
HF. Isherwood Kinnear Athos H
F Bolzon Saad Winther
Foll Willox Raso B Langborne
Int: Dalasandro, Cummings, R Shaw, J Hughes

Very good !:thumbsu:
There are a couple more i could add, but that is a fine outfit indeed. They will get over the line by a mere 15 goals. Only change, James to FF, Saad to CHF, Kinnear pushed to the flank and Ish to the bench. And Tarczon may be your match-up for Puffa.

Well there you go lads. Lalor's experience, hardness, discipline to adhere to the game plan, and overall teamwork got them over the line in the big one. Congratulations to Lalor. Comisirations to Macleod. Fantastic 4 qtr game.
I did want MacLeod to win, for the Div2 teams. Although the way that their supporters/players carry on here sometimes, and happy to see them lose. I have some comments about players and play that happened today, bit ill wait till guys get on and talk it through with them.
This is early, and i shall post it here. Now Macleod have lost 2 on the trot, will the boys stick together another year?(I presume so) More importantly, will they believe that they can go one better next year, while every other team in the Division will improve -Thommo, Lower, W'Sea, Watsy, P'Side and Morang. Even Ressa, if they get it together. I think MacLeod's chance was this year, cause next yr, all those teams i mentioned, are gonna be much better in '08. Missed opportunity for the Kanga's
Gotta go. Time to travel down to the winners clubrooms, gonna be a big party tonight. BOG for mine. Hard to split. Groth/Smith

Well there you go lads. Lalor's experience, hardness, discipline to adhere to the game plan, and overall teamwork got them over the line in the big one. Congratulations to Lalor. Comisirations to Macleod. Fantastic 4 qtr game.
I did want MacLeod to win, for the Div2 teams. Although the way that their supporters/players carry on here sometimes, and happy to see them lose. I have some comments about players and play that happened today, bit ill wait till guys get on and talk it through with them.
This is early, and i shall post it here. Now Macleod have lost 2 on the trot, will the boys stick together another year?(I presume so) More importantly, will they believe that they can go one better next year, while every other team in the Division will improve -Thommo, Lower, W'Sea, Watsy, P'Side and Morang. Even Ressa, if they get it together. I think MacLeod's chance was this year, cause next yr, all those teams i mentioned, are gonna be much better in '08. Missed opportunity for the Kanga's
Gotta go. Time to travel down to the winners clubrooms, gonna be a big party tonight. BOG for mine. Hard to split. Groth/Smith

So here it is I don't mind our players winning a grand final, but what happened in the reserves today was an absolute disgrace. Why would someone like to clean up and belt a guy like Chris Vitiritti is beyond me. Well done to Lalor for going back up. For the guy who hit Hudda retire because your are a weak f*****. And do not try to apologise.

Laaaaaalorrrrr you beauty.
Fantastic win by 22 - Blokes who put their heads over the ball and had a fair dinkum crack.
Todays win reminded me of the old days and even the Laaaalorrr chant was happening.
Great win by The Mighty Bloods !!!!!!!!!!

what i seen today by the macloed players is that they did not put their bodies on the line when required. lalor looked much younger but were far too supperior when it came to the heartstring. sharkey is a tool but he summed up the softc ocks from macloed. I hate lalor with a passion but they always play with endeavor so to the macloed club take some advise and dont spruik about your skillfull side when they cant get the hardball which is required come finals
time. lalor need to pick up 15 players to match us. Hopefully you will find them and get that great rivalry back.

ps. whoever wins tomorrow just celebrate because that is the last game you will win all year. go tiges

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#13 the guy with the fringe should have been bog.
What he kick 7?
Well done lalor see you again in 09:thumbsu::D

Also quite liked Bennet taking out the cougar lalors coaching bloke!

Laaaaaalorrrrr you beauty.
Fantastic win by 22 - Blokes who put their heads over the ball and had a fair dinkum crack.
Todays win reminded me of the old days and even the Laaaalorrr chant was happening.
Great win by The Mighty Bloods !!!!!!!!!!

Great win to Lalor but who was the dog in the reserves who bleted an ex Lalor player and one guy who is the best guys i've ever met. My name is plows (secretary & come see me) and the guy is a dead set disgrace

to all the people that knocked us get fu cked we are the champions. To macleod thanks for the game boys you battled well. junior your boys are good blokes welcome at our club any time For a beer . to the macleod crowd i may be a fat slow cu nt , but im a fat slow cu nt with premiership cup and medal. As for hudda hes my mate but i dont feel sorry for him, He has a premiership medal, but thats what you get for leaving. And bultsy has nothing to apologise for. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

to all the people that knocked us get fu cked we are the champions. To macleod thanks for the game boys you battled well. junior your boys are good blokes welcome at our club any time For a beer . to the macleod crowd i may be a fat slow cu nt , but im a fat slow cu nt with premiership cup and medal. As for hudda hes my mate but i dont feel sorry for him, He has a premiership medal, but thats what you get for leaving. And bultsy has nothing to apologise for. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Well done stooge good win, but Hudda has a another grand final win (is a DFL/NFL) Legend. But sniped by an arseh*le. He is part of our club now accept it and enjoy your night. Hudda has won another and isn't embarressed about the way he got it.

If bultsy has nothing to apolgise for why would he come into our rooms try to apologise to Hudda?

to the macleod crowd i may be a fat slow cu nt , but im a fat slow cu nt with premiership cup and medal.
you seemed to out run puffa with ease and you did keep up with the fast kid with yellow boots for 10 metres can't be too slow and standing next too puffa you looked quite trim. unlike shane bamford who looked fatter than ever:thumbsdown:

My thoughts exactly stooge. Just change Lalor for Mernda and Macleod for Whittlesea and your set!

To all you pricks that said we should have played in the ones if we could this year. How much silverware have YOU got in the cupboard from this year?

Its great to see the lalor boys get up. Hendo told me that he was going to get best on, how did he end up going?

Went down to Preston yesty and had a look at the Div 2 GF. Was a close hard game of football, although the standard was not that great, and one i thoroughly enjoyed.

A few things in which I gathered from the game about individual players and the respective teams.

Lalor a very good young side, i was told by someone that they had 15 under 19's playing for them, if this is the case they will be a very good side in a few years time if they can remain in div 1. Number 13 from Lalor is an absolute gun, the best dukes for a young fella i've seen in quite some time, how he didnt get the medal for best on is a disgrace.

As for Macleod...Andrew Bennet is the most over rated player i have ever seen. Yes i know he's probably had a good year and probably can play a little, but after hearing all this talk about him and then seeing him play yesty just made me go whats the fuss about? i know one game doesn't make a player and every one has a bad game occasionally, but it wasn't that he was having an unlucky day he just looked lost out there and like he didnt know what spots to run to or where to be at the fall of the ball and stuff like that. As looker has said in his post, if it was going to be for Macleod it had to be this year, all the other teams are going to get better and Macleod have a few old fat blokes who will just get fatter and slower.

Bottom line though, Macleod people been talking it up on here all year about Div 1 next year and all that, well guess what boys have fun in Div 2 again next year and lets hope you dont get to the Grand Final next year and CHOKE again.

My thoughts exactly stooge. Just change Lalor for Mernda and Macleod for Whittlesea and your set!

To all you pricks that said we should have played in the ones if we could this year. How much silverware have YOU got in the cupboard from this year?

Its great to see the lalor boys get up. Hendo told me that he was going to get best on, how did he end up going?

Congratulations on the win, you must've celebrated extremely hard to be writing on Bigfooty at 8pm on Grand Final night.

Will be interesting to see how many of the lazy but talented players can take the next step and become good senior players.

Congratulations on the win, you must've celebrated extremely hard to be writing on Bigfooty at 8pm on Grand Final night.

Will be interesting to see how many of the lazy but talented players can take the next step and become good senior players.

Hey ci, what does this say about the macleod outfit talentless, heartless chokers. At least those lazy talents are drinking out of the cup with medals proudly around thier necks.

Hey ci, what does this say about the macleod outfit talentless, heartless chokers. At least those lazy talents are drinking out of the cup with medals proudly around thier necks.

Cheers scarface. I actually posted at 8am from my girlfriends house. I had just gotten home to be honest. Just going to head back to the club now after a few hours shut eye to polish that silverware again!

Earlier in the year the Macleod boys had a lot to say. Suck on it Macleod that happy little character called karma did some of his finest work! You may as well finish last and have your footy trip early than lose a grand final because of softness. 2nd is the first loser. It doesn't matter if you can't post scores on the internet or have the best rooms in the league - what does matter is not being w***ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back