Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find all this talk about poor Peter Bugden and a hurtfull text message he got during the game rather funny. Why is a coach at that level looking at his mobile phone during a final. I don't think anyone could cause a person such grief in a text message than he did to Family and friends and associates when he decided to pull one of the most disgraceful moves even seen in the Diamond Valley. Shame on you Bugden. Shame!

what did he do?:confused:

First up ****sucker. Come up to any of us on Saturday and say any of this drivel to our faces. You are a weak suck. Bagging everyone that's busted their arses for 9 odd months to try get us to the gf. What've you been doing to get us over the line? We fell short but we certainly had a crack.
Baggin on the Internet. Shows what you're worth!
If you have any sort balls come and say all this shit to our face. Fu<king pissant.

It'll hurt until at least round 1 when we can start to correct our failures of 2008.
Only the people that don't want to be a part of the club will move on. No player is un replaceable.

macleodboy07- Shut the hell up. You've got no idea what you're talking about.
Worry about your own club. That same club that like us, has failed dismally in finals for the past couple of years.

Whittlesea didn't try to buy a flag. Every player that went there from Morang went there willingly without one thought about money. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Rumor is false.
Loyalty is spot on.
Every single one of us that left are extremly glad to be gone from Sth Morang.

Morang cannot be too displeased with Pete however, considering they offered him the senior coaching job now that Ron isn't there.
This is not rumor either (which seem to run riot on this forum) This is straight from Jim Christoff's mouth.

COAK - Pete did not once contact anyone trying to get them to leave. We all contacted him. We were all leaving Sth Morang no matter what, we just happened to all go to Whittlesea.

Good Luck to both Thomastown and Macleod in the ones on saturday.
More so good luck to the Whittlesea Thrirds and Seconds.
Ah Raav, i thought if i thru the bait you would tumble in you pathetic little nobody trying to be a somebody, you little bug scrotom licker.Its white ants like you that are a cancer to football clubs, thinking that the grass is always greener on the the other side when someone strokes your egocentric mind ( if i am using to many big words let me know and i will dumb down for you) What do you do zithead when the you dont get on with the next coach they appoint at Yan Yean North, move onto the next club then the next club, you are morally deficent , and lack character( sorry more big words, what i am trying to say is that you are a dill)

what did he do?:confused:

He cut a hole thru a club that was on the verge of something great by stealth, it is undeniable but he will look you in the face with those pathetic puppydog innocent eyes and say "who me, those Morang boys going to Yan Yean North was just a coincidence" He is an imposter as time will prove

Hey Jase, how your club go?
We didnt shit in peoples faces. We left a place that we didnt want to be.
You know of this dont you? 3 clubs in 5 or so years yeah?

Dont point the finger or name any names mate......... I know for a fact Jase isnt even on Big footy and i dont think he would be 2 happy if u started saying shit again.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I find all this talk about poor Peter Bugden and a hurtfull text message he got during the game rather funny. Why is a coach at that level looking at his mobile phone during a final. I don't think anyone could cause a person such grief in a text message than he did to Family and friends and associates when he decided to pull one of the most disgraceful moves even seen in the Diamond Valley. Shame on you Bugden. Shame!

very well said sucked in bugie!!!!!!

It must be Grand Final week. The extra daylight in the morning & evening,
the small of freshly cut grass, the roses about to bloom, out come the kings of the turf preparing for a Spring Campaign...

And the ferrals are posting more dribble

Fairdinkim, I don't think it's fair the amount of insults that are being posted about individuals, in particular, the Whittlesea coach.It is a well known
fact that someone might spiral in depression after reading hurtful comments, innuendo and myths about the crap being posted.

Most of you have tall poppy syndrone, probably involved with clubs
no longer alive in the competition, just waiting for the timely moment
to pounce like a hyena

lol but i do agree, Enough is probably enough now.

Everyone loves to see a rival club fail, especially if that club has talked themselves up all year.... but deservedly so finishing on top of the ladder will do that to any playing group.
Itll be interesting to see if many Whittlesea folk catch wind of all this talk, and who will use it as motivation.

Scary thing is, we all have to play this mob again next year. There young, maybe the disapointment of the last 2 finals campaigns will be enough to spur them on one step further next year??

Lets concentrate on this weekend footy.... I still say Thomo to win 4-5 goals!

the small of freshly cut grass, the roses about to bloom, out come the kings of the turf preparing for a Spring Campaign...

Fairdinkim, I don't think it's fair the amount of insults that are being posted about individuals, in particular, the Whittlesea coach.It is a well known
fact that someone might spiral in depression after reading hurtful comments, innuendo and myths about the crap being posted.

to pounce like a hyena

People have to lie in the beds they make !!!! All i can say is go the twos this week great bunch of blokes perhaps they should have played a few more of these blokes instead of LOOK AT ME ones players ??? At least the twos are playing for each other good to see how many ones make it to the ground saturday GO THE GILLY (Why didnt he play saturday ???:thumbsdown: tell me they put in number 37 instead )

to pounce like a hyena

it sure is grand final week and whittlesea wont be there again!! hahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it true that kleenex has sponsored no.23 from whittlesea with a year supply of tissues?????:eek:

First up ****sucker. Come up to any of us on Saturday and say any of this drivel to our faces. You are a weak suck. Bagging everyone that's busted their arses for 9 odd months to try get us to the gf. What've you been doing to get us over the line? We fell short but we certainly had a crack.
Baggin on the Internet. Shows what you're worth!
If you have any sort balls come and say all this shit to our face. Fu<king pissant.

It'll hurt until at least round 1 when we can start to correct our failures of 2008.
Only the people that don't want to be a part of the club will move on. No player is un replaceable.

macleodboy07- Shut the hell up. You've got no idea what you're talking about.
Worry about your own club. That same club that like us, has failed dismally in finals for the past couple of years.

Whittlesea didn't try to buy a flag. Every player that went there from Morang went there willingly without one thought about money. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Rumor is false.
Loyalty is spot on.
Every single one of us that left are extremly glad to be gone from Sth Morang.

Morang cannot be too displeased with Pete however, considering they offered him the senior coaching job now that Ron isn't there.
This is not rumor either (which seem to run riot on this forum) This is straight from Jim Christoff's mouth.

COAK - Pete did not once contact anyone trying to get them to leave. We all contacted him. We were all leaving Sth Morang no matter what, we just happened to all go to Whittlesea.

More so good luck to the Whittlesea Thrirds and Seconds.

I don't know if you play Raav because i watched the game on Sunday and there were certainly no tough blokes wearing a Whittlesea jumper.
But you sure sound tough behind a computer screen .

it sure is grand final week and whittlesea wont be there again!! hahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it true that kleenex has sponsored no.23 from whittlesea with a year supply of tissues?????:eek:
ACE01 HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE US ALONE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR CLUB OR ARE YOU THE SORT OF BLOKE WHO DRINKS PISS AND BAGS EVERYONE

Go EAGLES 09

to pounce like a hyena

Probably right mate, everyone has said their say enough is enough. Lets hope that the Grandy is a cracker, 2 good sides
You mentioned depression earlier, watched young aqua on Sunday he looked so lost standing by himself after playing all year to be dropped for the prelim looked to have the weight of the world on his shoulders. Not a kind face in sight I hope he is ok and is not lost to the game as he can play and is a good kid, although a bit naive, probably got caught up in the moment with the exodus or probably tipped over the edge by such tools as Raav
keep your chin up Acqua

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably right mate, everyone has said their say enough is enough. Lets hope that the Grandy is a cracker, 2 good sides
You mentioned depression earlier, watched young aqua on Sunday he looked so lost standing by himself after playing all year to be dropped for the prelim looked to have the weight of the world on his shoulders. Not a kind face in sight I hope he is ok and is not lost to the game as he can play and is a good kid, although a bit naive, probably got caught up in the moment with the exodus or probably tipped over the edge by such tools as Raav
keep your chin up Acqua
Raav=== Trav stevens maybe ???(KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AQUA) any club would want you bud GO THE GILLY!!!!!!

ACE01 HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE US ALONE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR CLUB OR ARE YOU THE SORT OF BLOKE WHO DRINKS PISS AND BAGS EVERYONE

Go EAGLES 09

i am a non drinker but gee i love takeing the piss out of you eagles its so easy!!!!

by the sound of it i dont think there will be an eagles side in 09!!

More so good luck to the Whittlesea Thrirds and Seconds.[/quote]

Bugden is not welcome at morang.

Any boys from macleod no if any changes will happen for the granny? heard that young fella broke his collar bone.

Young Woodhams broke his collarbone. Gotta feel for the kid.
Jeremy Bennett should be right

So definately 1 change, however, still getting 28 seniors on the training
track and plenty of "ready to go" options worthy of a place.

Young Woodhams broke his collarbone. Gotta feel for the kid.
Jeremy Bennett should be right

So definately 1 change, however, still getting 28 seniors on the training
track and plenty of "ready to go" options worthy of a place.

so you would be looking at wilson maybe? or duckworth? whats the word on ewart. why isnt he playing either?

so you would be looking at wilson maybe? or duckworth? whats the word on ewart. why isnt he playing either?

Willo is a chance to come in. Done the entire pre-season and has not missed a session.
Ducky kicked 8 goals in the 19's and we are not lacking in forward power.
Ewart still on crutches and you would know this is you went to Cramer St
on Sunday - no chance.

So it will probably be between Wilson, Bottomley or Murray
"Age & experience" against "youth & pace"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back