Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the Macleod vs Sth. Morang Under 19's on sunday and were impressed by Macleod. Far too good for our boys and agree that the last quarter incident was disgraceful and very dissapointing.

It seems that for a few years now Macleod consistently have a mass of good players filing through the junior system into their 19's and beyond. Hate to say it but the future looks bright and a stay in Div 1 could be on the cards if they get over Thommo. The timing might be better than the last couple of years????

Should be an interesting GF, but im tipping Thommo. Macleod to find something special two weeks in a row - a tough ask. Best of luck to both.

To all the whittlesea boys, I saw the look on many of your faces saturday arvo. Terrible......

As pleasing as it was, all this talk of depression has got me thinking that maybe some of you guys need help. Refer below....

www.BeyondBlue.org.au

Bye Bye Eagles.......Thats GOLD:thumbsu:!

WHITTLESEA FOOTBALL CLUBS NEW THEME SONG

(To the tune of Port Adelaide's theme song)

We've got the power to CHOKE
The power to stop,
In finals
Whittlesea lack aggression
We are the EAGLES from up North
Choking is more than a sport
It's a true Whittlesea tradition
We allways CHOKE, CHOKE , CHOKE
When we finish top, top, top
It's history here in the making
We give opponents the power to win
We allways give in
Out in straight sets again with a shellacking !

Thats a bit of an insult to boys up here and to port adelaide PILON {HANG ON THEY CHOKED IN LAST YEARS GRANDFINAL} Lets stop the bagging now and chat about the up coming final i,d say thommo by under two goals good luck to all in the game:thumbsu:

Grand Final Week!!! To be a part of it is something special. But that is where my gloating ends. As we had discussed last week, there was always going to be one side labelled chokers, us or Whittlesea. Unfortunately for the Eagles they have a long pre season ahead to disprove such theories.

And now to the big one. We renew our hostilities with the Bears from Thomastown and the feeling on the track tonight was electric.

Naturally I would love to divulge the talk surrounding ins and outs but I am not that silly. Grand Finals always throw up hard luck stories and we will not escape that.

GHOST: Double or nothing on this Saturday's game. Our boys are very confident....3rd time lucky as they say.

LETHAL: I hate bagging anybody on this forum but you are an easy target. I spotted you running water for the Eagles on Sunday...trying to get picked for their Reserves grand final team no doubt....oh well, at least you can run water for them you muppet. Karma has come to bite you where it counts and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Go find a mirror, put on a pair of black ladies underwear and take a good hard look at yourself you clown!!!!!!!

Again...Who do you play with? Most likely just yourself.

if anyone is playing with themselfs i think it was u blokes at whittlesea thinking u were going 2 win a flag by pinching players from morang.you moron u pinched all the pea heart players like snowy,jerrem,and stevens.
u r a tossa!!!!!!!:p:p:eek:

if anyone is playing with themselfs i think it was u blokes at whittlesea thinking u were going 2 win a flag by pinching players from morang.you moron u pinched all the pea heart players like snowy,jerrem,and stevens.
u r a tossa!!!!!!!:p:p:eek:
Settle down ACE01 by the sounds of it you only watched one game for the year and that was Sundays game,so i don't know how you could call these three blokes pea hearts because i was at the game and Snowden,Jerram and Stevens didn't even play.

Settle down ACE01 by the sounds of it you only watched one game for the year and that was Sundays game,so i don't know how you could call these three blokes pea hearts because i was at the game and Snowden,Jerram and Stevens didn't even play.

two of them played . fairy pants snowden and pimple head stevens not that u could tell because thay did f*#kall.

crawl back in your hole falcon!!!

Have a listen to you bunch of idiots bagging Whittlesea, Especially you Macloed *******s. Your going on about Choking well you guys must have very very very short memories.
4 years ago whittlesea wasnt in the mix for finals, they have a very young bunch of kids who have got them this far, they dont have alot of experience and we all know thats vital come finals time, once the young eagles notch up their 1st Finals win (which i hope is next year) they will have the confidence to go on with it.

What alot of you W****rs from Macleod are forgetting is since
2004 Macleod has won only 2 more finals games than Whittlesea???

in 2004 - Macleod Finished 2nd and got Beaten in straight sets - DIDNT FIRE A SHOT by the way Whittlesea didnt even make the finals.
in 2005 - Whittlesea and Macleod finished 5th and 6th, both beaten in the 1st round.
in 2006 - Macleod Finished 2nd, Whittlesea 3rd. Whittlesea got beaten(didnt have 2nd chance so out) Macleod got smashed by 60 points in 1st semi, then beat Reservoir in the prelim(WOW) then played Greensy and got smashed again by 80 points? once again NOT FIRING A SHOT.
in 2007 Macleod finished 1st and Whittlesea 2nd, Yes macleod beat whittlesea in 1st semi, but in the prelim Whittlesea got beaten by Lalor by 2 points. (once again straight sets) But In the Grand final Macleod got beaten by Lalor by 3 goals, so really no difference.

So what i cant understand is how People are getting off calling Whittlesea chokers when Macleod have had alot more finals experience than whittlesea yet you have done abo****ley nothing when it comes to finals time either.

Also just so you know im not from whittlesea nor do i support them, im just hear stating facts becuase im sick of hearing rubbish.

3rd time lucky, lets hope so macleod otherwise you blokes will be far worse off than whittlesea will ever be.

All the best for all teams in the finals.

two of them played . fairy pants snowden and pimple head stevens not that u could tell because thay did f*#kall.

Settle down ACE01 I'm allowed to have a say . I stood with the Whittlesea supporters and they said that the boys weren't playing , unless they were putting shit on them

Have a listen to you bunch of idiots bagging Whittlesea, Especially you Macloed *******s. Your going on about Choking well you guys must have very very very short memories.
4 years ago whittlesea wasnt in the mix for finals, they have a very young bunch of kids who have got them this far, they dont have alot of experience and we all know thats vital come finals time, once the young eagles notch up their 1st Finals win (which i hope is next year) they will have the confidence to go on with it.

in 2004 - Macleod Finished 2nd and got Beaten in straight sets - DIDNT FIRE A SHOT by the way Whittlesea didnt even make the finals.
in 2005 - Whittlesea and Macleod finished 5th and 6th, both beaten in the 1st round.
in 2006 - Macleod Finished 2nd, Whittlesea 3rd. Whittlesea got beaten(didnt have 2nd chance so out) Macleod got smashed by 60 points in 1st semi, then beat Reservoir in the prelim(WOW) then played Greensy and got smashed again by 80 points? once again NOT FIRING A SHOT.
in 2007 Macleod finished 1st and Whittlesea 2nd, Yes macleod beat whittlesea in 1st semi, but in the prelim Whittlesea got beaten by Lalor by 2 points. (once again straight sets) But In the Grand final Macleod got beaten by Lalor by 3 goals, so really no difference.

So what i cant understand is how People are getting off calling Whittlesea chokers when Macleod have had alot more finals experience than whittlesea yet you have done abo****ley nothing when it comes to finals time either.

Also just so you know im not from whittlesea nor do i support them, im just hear stating facts becuase im sick of hearing rubbish.

3rd time lucky, lets hope so macleod otherwise you blokes will be far worse off than whittlesea will ever be.

You've got no idea what you're talking about.
Nobody from Macleod has bagged Whittlesea or even applied a Choking
tag. It's all come from other clubs buddy.
Get your facts straight before posting mate
Just think - you will never get back that 1 hour of research.

You still havent answered my question... Who do you play for? Or as i presume you dont play, or if you do, have probably never played in a final. Correct?

Settle down ACE01 I'm allowed to have a say . I stood with the Whittlesea supporters and they said that the boys weren't playing , unless they were putting shit on them

yep theres at lot of in house bagging at that (your?) club i think it all started when buggie turned up???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesnt take long to look up stats mate and im sure you will never get that 5 mintues back it took you to read it so it was worth it!

And if you do care to read properly i said you bunch of idiots n then said especially macloed so i was stating that to everyone, and then down the bottom i also wrote i dont know where people get off saying that, n it just happens that macloed are in the same boat as whittlesea so it was an easy comparison!

as i said good luck in the finals i hope for your sake you do win!
See you saturday!
Cheers!

Some interesting stats mate, you sound like a died in the wool Nth Yan Yean supporter trying to divert attention from one of the worst finals records in suburban football. Go back to WW2 till now, it would be abysmal reading. Fair enough Macleod`s record is not that flash, 1 flag in the 70`s last i think, maybe on Sat they create history

Hear on the rumour mill that the bug and figjam have already cleared their deks out, anyone else heard anything. also be interesting to see how NYY seconds go on Sat as i also hear from inside that the rift between 1st & 2nd`s is as wide as ever

Haha nah dont worry about that im not from that side of town mate!
So i have no idea what happens inside whittlsea!

Well lets hope Macleod can create History as i know plenty of the macleod boys and most of them are ripper blokes dont get me wrong not questioning that at all! was just comparing as macloed have had more chances!

anyway il be there watching!
Good Luck

Doesnt take long to look up stats mate and im sure you will never get that 5 mintues back it took you to read it so it was worth it!

And if you do care to read properly i said you bunch of idiots n then said especially macloed so i was stating that to everyone, and then down the bottom i also wrote i dont know where people get off saying that, n it just happens that macloed are in the same boat as whittlesea so it was an easy comparison!

as i said good luck in the finals i hope for your sake you do win!
See you saturday!
Cheers!

Certainly looks like an acusation to me, going by what you wrote above.

You can't even spell Macleod mate, so just goes to show how uneducated you really are

Some interesting stats mate, you sound like a died in the wool Nth Yan Yean supporter trying to divert attention from one of the worst finals records in suburban football. Go back to WW2 till now, it would be abysmal reading. Fair enough Macleod`s record is not that flash, 1 flag in the 70`s last i think, maybe on Sat they create history

Hear on the rumour mill that the bug and figjam have already cleared their deks out, anyone else heard anything. also be interesting to see how NYY seconds go on Sat as i also hear from inside that the rift between 1st & 2nd`s is as wide as ever

You wouldnt know sh!t mate. The only rift is the inaminary one started by toolbags like you on this site. I sat with the twos in the stands on the weekend and they were all supporting the ones.

Certainly looks like an acusation to me, going by what you wrote above.

You can't even spell Macleod mate, so just goes to show how uneducated you really are

Ahh gee sorry mate, i spelt MACLEOD wrong once in the whole post! sorry!

Yes i said Macleod im not denying i didnt, but it wasnt just directed at you blokes.

Ahh gee sorry mate, i spelt MACLEOD wrong once in the whole post! sorry!

Yes i said Macleod im not denying i didnt, but it wasnt just directed at you blokes.

Sorry mate, but you said quote "have a look at you idiots bagging Whittlesea, especially you Macleod *******s" unquote.

Now if that's not direct to anyone associated with Macleod, then my eyes must be painted on.

As I have categorically stated, no one from Macleod has mentioned Choking to Whittlesea. We wouldn't be so stupid to insult a club based
on our unsuccessful campaings in previous years.

So if you simply retract your statement, I'll let it fly by this once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back