Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst we are working hard as a club trying to achieve team goals in all grades this season, it is a good honour for the club and the individual to be captain of the rep team next week.

softest effort i have ever seen on a football field by number 35 from reservoir he's in a lot of trouble if he ever plays against macleod again
dont rekon he'll front up if the teams ever meet again

CLEOD: Spot on there mate. Very good contest between Mernda and Thomastown. Must catch up again later in the year for another Macleod game, although you might view me as a bit of a jinx for your boys, seeing as though Epping rolled you a few weeks back. Mind you, that form doesn't look so bad now!!

And now for my tips:

Epping by 70pts
Whittlesea by 45 pts
Lower Plenty by 12pts
Macleod by 27pts
Fitztroy by 35pts
Mernda by 5pts
Thomastown by 50pts

Good luck to all!!

Lynchy back to Macleod would be great for them but i'll believe it when i see it.
My tips-
-Epping comfortably over Pantom Hill
-Whittlesea easily against hursty
-Lower to beat an overated Watsy team
-In this weeks "who gives a fat rats ass cup" Macleod will fight off the helpless lions.
-Fitzroy will account for Heidleberg west easy
-Mernda to get over Ressa, lead by the big thug Patty "elbows up" Curran.
-Thomastown to continue on their merry way to a top 2 finish with a crushing win over a galant parkside

hey predecessor we are playing for a very well earn cup tomorrow not the who gives a rats arse cup!
lloyd hansen put in many years of service to both south morang and macleod! so for the 2 teams to play for the lloyd hansen cup it is an honor for all involved! i no both clubs love playing for it! and lucky for macleod we have held it for a few years now i think!
so watch who u slag off cose i doubt u even new who the cup was named after and why let alone that we were playing for it

hey predecessor we are playing for a very well earn cup tomorrow not the who gives a rats arse cup!
lloyd hansen put in many years of service to both south morang and macleod! so for the 2 teams to play for the lloyd hansen cup it is an honor for all involved! i no both clubs love playing for it! and lucky for macleod we have held it for a few years now i think!
so watch who u slag off cose i doubt u even new who the cup was named after and why let alone that we were playing for it
Its the only cup u will win this year.

I was there you little germ, I was there when we put that little reciever Andy Bennett right where he deserves, if he wants to go shooting his mouth off with the big boys then the little fella has to get what he deserves. The one thing im worried about Junior is where were you that day? Well im in Paris for a few weeks but ill be back in time for another Macleod choke! stay well junior you inbread..

hey sharky u clown what happened to andy bennet was a dogs act! he was knocked out when some goose hit him from behind in the back of the head when he was already on the ground!
and then when he was unconscious number 35 the idiot draged him by the top of his jumper and slamed his face into the ground! number 35 is lucky he didnt do some serious damage cose if u dont no how dangerious is it to move someone when they are unconscious then u are more of a moron then what i thort. we watch the video of it last night after training and what number 35 did was absolutly idiotic! and extremly stupid! and watching it made my blood boil! just a shame we dont play ur exuse for a team again this year!

I was there you little germ, I was there when we put that little reciever Andy Bennett right where he deserves, if he wants to go shooting his mouth off with the big boys then the little fella has to get what he deserves. The one thing im worried about Junior is where were you that day? Well im in Paris for a few weeks but ill be back in time for another Macleod choke! stay well junior you inbread..

Hey sharky you shit face, when Mcgregor got sent from the ground and was copping it from the Macleod people I did'nt see you anywhere supporting him. And as for the Andy Bennett epsiode just a disgraceful act but what would you know about right or wrong you uneducated dick.

softest effort i have ever seen on a football field by number 35 from reservoir he's in a lot of trouble if he ever plays against macleod again
dont rekon he'll front up if the teams ever meet again

what acctully happened can any one from macleod or ressa give us the story?

alright mate if u wanna put ur 2 cents in, who are u! what club u from

jimmy jabs some internet sh*t head who's on here trying to make rifts! YOU ARE A TOOL mate and you definately dont represent Thomastown u fool! Good luck to everyone today and macleodboy dont get sucked in by w***ers like him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now wasnt old lloydie the treasurer of the dvfl when it went under and responsible for no proper accounting being kept of the finances? as they say, wher theres smoke theres blue cod!

I saw the game between parkside and thommo today. good intensity from both sides however thommo's clean use with the ball is why they won and won by 13 goals.

on a side note i have read alot about Calafiore in the past weeks (including the spelling of his name) and remember him now from the last couple of years. he certainly isn't as good as what ppl get on hear and say he is. yes he is quick off the mark however anyone with a bit of mongrel in them can easily stop him as he certainly isn't a hard ball getter.

In reply to your comments macleodboy07 i was not slagging off anyone..If you saw my post last week aswell i had your game with Ressa as the "who gives a fats rats ass" cup.
No disrespect meant to no-one because i didnt even know you guys were playing for a cup but good on u guys!

Lynchy back to Macleod would be great for them but i'll believe it when i see it.
My tips-
-Epping comfortably over Pantom Hill
-Whittlesea easily against hursty
-Lower to beat an overated Watsy team
-In this weeks "who gives a fat rats ass cup" Macleod will fight off the helpless lions.
-Fitzroy will account for Heidleberg west easy
-Mernda to get over Ressa, lead by the big thug Patty "elbows up" Curran.
-Thomastown to continue on their merry way to a top 2 finish with a crushing win over a galant parkside

Should we send you an invitation to come down and slag off patty to his face predecessor.
who is it your associated with ?
Patty is in really good form and maybe people should be commenting on that.
We played reservoir on the weekend, to get a footy club up and going again after a year out is a big ask and ressa should be congratualted for fielding 3 sides every week.

Should we send you an invitation to come down and slag off patty to his face predecessor.
who is it your associated with ?
Patty is in really good form and maybe people should be commenting on that.
come on dont get upset that someone is having a go at Patty, well done on the 300, a fantastic acheivment and i am sure everyone at Mernda loves the bloke but the rest of the comp see him as a bloke who goes around lifting the elbow at every contest or running through the young blokes just to show them how it was done 20 years ago...

No doubt Watsonia will be well pleased with there win against Lower on Saturday, however as a club and committee they should be ashamed with their attitude in selling their own grog at Lower and showing total disrespect for the home club. It seems that after last seasons incident where they were reluctant to produce a member of there club who ran onto the ground and struck one of our reserve players, they believe that they were hard done by. Your flippant comments in the record , your lack of attendance at half time get together and running your own grog sales was poor form. It seems not long ago that Watsonia were a club in crisis soliciting sympathy and help from opposition clubs and supporters to survive, alot of people and opposition clubs were forthcomeing with that support and it was dissapointing to witness non adherance to standard local sporting etiquette of supporting the rights and hospitality of the home club.

come on dont get upset that someone is having a go at Patty, well done on the 300, a fantastic acheivment and i am sure everyone at Mernda loves the bloke but the rest of the comp see him as a bloke who goes around lifting the elbow at every contest or running through the young blokes just to show them how it was done 20 years ago...

Yeah your right - i guess the long list of "victims" speaks for itself, there was umm that bloke from nah he never got him, then there was that other guy nah not him either , wait a minute patty has been reported once in the last two years and that was for retaliating to some goose from wallan who came at him , may i suggest the legend of pat curran thug is folklore and if he entered every contest with his elbows up he would get reported more often and also would have a long list of victims because as you have alluded to if patty were trying they would get knocked

and yes we do love him at mernda

hey sharky u clown what happened to andy bennet was a dogs act! he was knocked out when some goose hit him from behind in the back of the head when he was already on the ground!
and then when he was unconscious number 35 the idiot draged him by the top of his jumper and slamed his face into the ground! number 35 is lucky he didnt do some serious damage cose if u dont no how dangerious is it to move someone when they are unconscious then u are more of a moron then what i thort. we watch the video of it last night after training and what number 35 did was absolutly idiotic! and extremly stupid! and watching it made my blood boil! just a shame we dont play ur exuse for a team again this year!

Dont make me laugh , if it made your blood boil why didnt any of your team run over and help the little midgitt out? your club always has and always will be a joke and a bunch and GIRLS. As for you slasher, did i touch a nerve with you did i? Anyday you wanna settle it at a reservoir game just let me know. Cant wait to get back from overseas to come down and watch you girl guides play.

No doubt Watsonia will be well pleased with there win against Lower on Saturday, however as a club and committee they should be ashamed with their attitude in selling their own grog at Lower and showing total disrespect for the home club. It seems that after last seasons incident where they were reluctant to produce a member of there club who ran onto the ground and struck one of our reserve players, they believe that they were hard done by. Your flippant comments in the record , your lack of attendance at half time get together and running your own grog sales was poor form. It seems not long ago that Watsonia were a club in crisis soliciting sympathy and help from opposition clubs and supporters to survive, alot of people and opposition clubs were forthcomeing with that support and it was dissapointing to witness non adherance to standard local sporting etiquette of supporting the rights and hospitality of the home club.

This may be because when last year a few of the boys tried to go into the Lower rooms for a beer, they were told to "get f*cked" and to not come into the rooms unless they wanted there heads punched in. We wern't welcome last year into the rooms, fair enough if the boys think the same applies for this season.

This may be because when last year a few of the boys tried to go into the Lower rooms for a beer, they were told to "get f*cked" and to not come into the rooms unless they wanted there heads punched in. We wern't welcome last year into the rooms, fair enough if the boys think the same applies for this season.

i remember this like it was yesterday. attempted to go into the rooms, which was the same day the incidents occured, and we were told by several lower blokes to ____ off you're not welcome here. no-one ever said that what happened in the reserves was acceptable and neither was the lower crowd punching 19s players over the fence either in the game after the seniors. a few of those players involved from the 19s of watsy attempted to get into the rooms for a beer and were not welcome.

i remember this like it was yesterday. attempted to go into the rooms, which was the same day the incidents occured, and we were told by several lower blokes to ____ off you're not welcome here. no-one ever said that what happened in the reserves was acceptable and neither was the lower crowd punching 19s players over the fence either in the game after the seniors. a few of those players involved from the 19s of watsy attempted to get into the rooms for a beer and were not welcome.
Punching over the fence?
The fight may have been near the fence and even spilled over through the gates into the crowd but I don't remember any crowd members throwing cut-lunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back