Not open for further replies.
1's
could go either way in an 8 point thriller

2's
mernda by 14

19's
dont care/know havnt seen a 19s game all year but good luck to both sides

hopefully all games within 20 points

ultra strange selections at the eagles gilchrist keeps holmes goalless after kicking 4 in a bit over a qtr dropped, aquilina played every game had a top year quet last week dropped, thought mason and gissing certanties but no Alistair Mcleod been battling in 2/s all year bought in players struggling for some time still in, pace is their enemy so if Mcleod have some legs they should win,very strange selections

I think Whittlesea and McLeod are well matched, should be a great game.
They both deserve to win the grandfinal, but unfortunately deserving it means nothing in football .............GO EAGLES............

ultra strange selections at the eagles gilchrist keeps holmes goalless after kicking 4 in a bit over a qtr dropped, aquilina played every game had a top year quet last week dropped, thought mason and gissing certanties but no Alistair Mcleod been battling in 2/s all year bought in players struggling for some time still in, pace is their enemy so if Mcleod have some legs they should win,very strange selections

I was shocked when i heard some changes to this weeks side at whittlesea?.Aqualina has been dropped,has had a terrific first season with Eagles and played every game?,bit down against Thomo but in a side that is soft and lacks Pace i would think he would easily be in there best 22?
Instead they have gone with a spud 2'player,thats disapointing!,...

And Gillchrist a club Legdend a bit of a shaky body but holds his worth down forward,should be in the side on the big day!....Are the Eagles throwing it away?
Maybe politics are taking charge at the selection table!....I was hoping the Eagles this year...but i have lost all faith.Eagles out in straight sets AGAIN!
:thumbsdown:Discusting Bugden,Make the most of your time at Whittlesea no one else will hire you!

coach and his rotations are crap and have droped ex morang player aqua . club will be a better place when coaches has gone.
16 - 2 record as a senior coach. Damn that's a terrible return hey...
Just another Morang person with sour grapes. Get over yourself

Might be 16-4 tomorrow
And your record as a senior coach is what my man?When you have given it a go and have some supporting evidence your view just,just might be appreciated.Until then please go away and just respect the input of those who have.There are a lot of hard working,committed people out there who have given a lot and at every level who don't meet your expectations,but I suspect you haven't either trout!

And your record as a senior coach is what my man?When you have given it a go and have some supporting evidence your view just,just might be appreciated.Until then please go away and just respect the input of those who have.There are a lot of hard working,committed people out there who have given a lot and at every level who don't meet your expectations,but I suspect you haven't either trout!
I just mentioned a possible stat.Don't be so touchy,I'm sure he is a good coach.His only negative appears to be his silly rotation system.

seems some on here think whittelsea will get rid of bugden, hearing all the bs on here wouldn't blame the bloke if "he" walks on whittelsea

All i here it wouldn't matter if the lord jesus himself took over down there there would still be some that would be unhappy

seems some on here think whittelsea will get rid of bugden, hearing all the bs on here wouldn't blame the bloke if "he" walks on whittelsea

All i here it wouldn't matter if the lord jesus himself took over down there there would still be some that would be unhappy

agree BP, cut the bloke a break. coaching this time of year would be so stressfull and shit like this doesnt help. coaches do so much for clubs, players and supporters and shit like this, after the loss from last week, i also wouldnt blame the bloke if he walked out.

This message is to show my support for Peter Bugden, I know he is doing a great job at Whittlesea, he puts in so much extra time and effort so the boys will do well.

Its pathetic to hear some of the crap that goes on in this site, disappointing to think some of these individuals probably do stuff all around the clubs except criticize, probably a south morang supporter.
You blokes need to stay off the grog. it's affecting your brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i guess we will know all we have to about the Bug's job in 2 hours..I'm late for the game but it helps when u live 2 mins from the ground in Preston...sorry i mean Alice Springs!

My tip...
We will still be talking about the bug for 1 more week as his eagles soar into the thomastown bear cave for that 1 day in september next saturday.

Whittlesea gone in straight sets again!
Geuss this raises alot of questions????
Will the coach stay?
Will the boys from Morang stay?
Also will this change the F.I.G.J.A.M mentality?

Well done to MacLeod today, good luck next week.

To the Sth Morang person who yelled out " f... off Whittlesea" as they had just walked into their rooms. Tell me who's in division three.

Disappointing game.Whittlesea win 16/17 & the lose their last 3 games to be bundled out ,must be disappointing for the club.Grand final should be a pretty even affair.

thats not giving thommo much respect - with the break - fresh legs - good ball movement -
to install macleod as fav's is a bit rich

Who said anything about respect, its just what i think, i can have my opinion. Im not saying thomo are no good, im just saying i think macloed have the goods. They are a very good team, I watched thomo against whittlesea last week and were unstopable with there movement, i just like macloed and there set up, and think in my view they will finally go all the way. No disrespect to thomo.

16 - 2 record as a senior coach. Damn that's a terrible return hey...
Just another Morang person with sour grapes. Get over yourself
EMBARASSING EAGLES Raav ,team,coach,club all shit talked yourselfs up all year and got nothing at least other clubs have mates and friendships more later when calm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leaving blokes out when they want to play for the jumper coaching staff have a hard look at yourselves woefull :thumbsdown:

EMBARASSING EAGLES Raav ,team,coach,club all shit talked yourselfs up all year and got nothing at least other clubs have mates and friendships more later when calm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leaving blokes out when they want to play for the jumper coaching staff have a hard look at yourselves woefull :thumbsdown:
YOURSELVES i mean lol:D

budgies nest - If you ever become disgruntled to the degree whereby you cease to support Whitttlesea and look for another Club to support I’d be grateful if you’d … well … I think you'll get my drift. Heard the one about airing dirty laundry? With white-ant supporters like you who needs enemies. Can someone buy this bloke a bottle of decorum for Christmas?

Thinking of ya Mase. Speak to anyone at Heidelberg about “what should have been” of 2005 and the message is simple. A painful invaluable lesson(s) were learnt that year. Just a thought. Hope it helps.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back