Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Brutal, how's BK & the other coach fitting in.:confused:

BK is going well, have heard very good reports from people about him! Harmesy was at the club 8am Sunday morning with paint roller in hand helping to paint interior of new change rooms, coaches room and gym. Very good to see that from someone new to the club! Mario (Super) Bandera is looking after the thirds and has a squad of 38 players to pick from and is going to be very good for the boys. Reserves coach, Gary is a good bloke and has fitted in like a glove, was also doing a bit of painting on Sunday. No predictions on how we will go, will hopefully be around the mark and have a good season.

I wouldn't know to tell you the truth mate. I'm new up there and we're looking good, feeling confident and hoping to have a good yr. Few Eltham players we got which are gonna be really good. Couldn't help, sorry champ.

Hows Ben Gill going? Heard he did his hammy 5 minutes into praccy match against Kinglake. Hope it`s not too bad, he deserves to have a good run at it for a change!

I wouldn't know to tell you the truth mate. I'm new up there and we're looking good, feeling confident and hoping to have a good yr. Few Eltham players we got which are gonna be really good. Couldn't help, sorry champ.

most of the eltham blokes cleared are fairly average players. A couple will be lucky to even turn up on a saturday

Went to watch whittlesea play Thomo last saturday and was impressed with whittlesea whilst l believe the eagles were at near full strength the inclusion of page will be a massive boost ,l think whitt won by a goal (no scoreboard) but it was an entertaining game.Hopefully Thomo can find some height or they will struggle although they have some classy movers

Hows Ben Gill going? Heard he did his hammy 5 minutes into praccy match against Kinglake. Hope it`s not too bad, he deserves to have a good run at it for a change!
Yeah he did. He'll be fine, his looking good. Also Shane will have a spot. The Eltham blokes are alright, Dom is a gun.

We're gonna be a good side this year, a lot of surprises to come.

went and watched parkside V some bunch of hacks on saturday arvo and although parkside won by roughly 10+ goals they would want to improve alot from what i saw to play finals this year although i did notice many of there players not playing including there skipper hockey and there full forward Ross and a few other guys who r quite handy players and a guy from parkside i got talking to told me that they were missing more than 10 good senior footballers through injury or other commitments.

can anybody from parkside confirm what players were missing and when u expect them to be back in action?cheers

Parkside were at full strength!!!!:D

Went to watch whittlesea play Thomo last saturday and was impressed with whittlesea whilst l believe the eagles were at near full strength the inclusion of page will be a massive boost ,l think whitt won by a goal (no scoreboard) but it was an entertaining game.Hopefully Thomo can find some height or they will struggle although they have some classy movers

Do you think beating Thommo by a goal at near full strength is all that impressive? From what I`ve heard, Thommo are far weaker than last seasons Grand Final winning effort with the loss of some very good players and not to many pick ups, although I have heard that after putting feelers out to Lower and Bundoora, Mark Jerram has decided to play at the other Bears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lower v Mont u/23 game last night was a success! very good crowd in attendance to watch some good young players compete for the Paterson Shield. Competitive game all night with Lower leading with 5 minutes to go, only to be pipped at the end by 10 points.

Did anyone catch the Panton hill V Whittlesea game last night?. How is Whittlesea looking this year and who is looking dangerous early on.

Did anyone catch the Panton hill V Whittlesea game last night?. How is Whittlesea looking this year and who is looking dangerous early on.
So you don't wanna know about Panton Hill, I think a few Whittlesea players don't want the footy enough a bit soft 3-4 blokes only want the pill rest are as soft as butter. Panton Hill are gonna be a strong side. But Whittlesea are really soft, a bit like Macleod

So you don't wanna know about Panton Hill, I think a few Whittlesea players don't want the footy enough a bit soft 3-4 blokes only want the pill rest are as soft as butter. Panton Hill are gonna be a strong side. But Whittlesea are really soft, a bit like Macleod

freddy; that's a bit harsh lets have look at all of the teams after round 6 then you could have a go at them. I guess a few of the boys from both sides went on a Easter break.

I suppose you are just trying to suck someone in but people like you worry me freddy whittlesea are not soft and Mcleod are a class act what l reckon is soft in footy is when a team is 15-20 goals down and go the wack to me that is soft

I suppose you are just trying to suck someone in but people like you worry me freddy whittlesea are not soft and Mcleod are a class act what l reckon is soft in footy is when a team is 15-20 goals down and go the wack to me that is soft

What a friggin sook. Why not grow some balls, whack the pricks back and maybe after a while teams will learn that if they are going to target you whoever does will get their fair whack in return. Don't come on here and whinge when only you can fix it

What a friggin sook. Why not grow some balls, whack the pricks back and maybe after a while teams will learn that if they are going to target you whoever does will get their fair whack in return. Don't come on here and whinge when only you can fix it

i love it:thumbsu:

As you said, and what I replied to, is a side being down and then targeting a player or team they are playing against who are beating them. If the person or team who is being victimized allows it to happen then it will continue to happen until the individual or team does something about it. And yes Macleod is a very skillful side but they are very very soft, lucky they are in div 2 still because div 1 teams would have them for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back