Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to catch part of a Intra Club Practice Match at Parkside Last night....

Look to be under the radar at the minute the devils...
Lots of new players out side the NFL by the looks of things...
Look to have added alot more pace and height and quality....
From what i saw that they will be up there...

Carton's own Peter Dean(joke for you nuffies out there) could be on the September march!!!!

Were you out there Snorta as I saw someone flapping there wings across Half Back and on the Wing....Lots of effort though???!!!!!;)

P.S - Brad Hockey didnt do much...Might be on the slide i think Jumpin Pumpin!!!!

Was able to catch part of a Intra Club Practice Match at Parkside Last night....

Carton's own Peter Dean(joke for you nuffies out there) could be on the September march!!!!

Were you out there Snorta as I saw someone flapping there wings across Half Back and on the Wing....Lots of effort though???!!!!!;)

P.S - Brad Hockey didnt do much...Might be on the slide i think Jumpin Pumpin!!!!
Parkside need to pick up alot of players to be able to match it with the top sides they have Wise,hockey and a good fullforward but very little else but if some of this height down there turns out to be a good ruckman wise will be right up there in the comp medal with all the ball he would get from the ballups.I think the Stars could be the team to beat this year if they can find a ground to play on.

Yes greendogcj I was out there; was hiding behind the new goal posts..... As for Brad did he actually get a kick??? I saw him give 2 or 3 frees for pushing in the back, but no kicks. By the way look out for Xman!!!!!!

Sorry but YOUR so wrong, I watch him today , Went in and got the hard ball and did something with it all day, and has a great turn of pace.
Fraser never got a hard ball

:thumbsu:yep told ya!...aqua is very good/super fast and certanly no mark fraser:eek::eek: haha i dont know where that came from:confused:!...great young fella!all the best to him...most likely a bitter south morang or whittlesea supporter...

Mernda vs wallan was a reasonable hit out for both sides. Mernda appear to be a fast young side based on the team that hit the ground on Saturday. Plenty of quality players still to come back in, so it will be quite a team this season. The thing that stood out was their speed at the end of the game, they ran it out very well.

Mernda will be a good side this year, top 4 for sure, Wallan has recruited well but were no match on the day for the very fast Mernda. Nick Smith has done a good job with his side and played very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mernda vs wallan was a reasonable hit out for both sides. Mernda appear to be a fast young side based on the team that hit the ground on Saturday. Plenty of quality players still to come back in, so it will be quite a team this season. The thing that stood out was their speed at the end of the game, they ran it out very well.

Now I just gotta find some of that speed for myself... Jeez I was feelin shithouse last weekend, just couldn't get a sniff.

This week against Oak Park (@ Mernda) should tell us how good / bad we are traveling.
So far so good :thumbsu:
Oak Park were unlucky to have been relegated last year and have recruited a better side this year, if Mernda can get within 6 goals they will have done well. The EDFL is getting stronger each year and 1st div is strong from top to bottom compared with the NFL in first div, it falls away after around 5th possition. Would like to see Heidelberg take on Keilor or Marbo.

Gday Boys , Im from Coburg Districts (Div2 WRFL) i know its late notice and we might have no hope but our practice match this Saturday has been cacelled due to the council not letting us play on the oppositions ground and ours is also out of action ....

So if any clubs want a late notice praccy match this Saturday at your ground or if anyone knows of any other teams in your league or not could you please pm me and let me know ......

Thanks Guys Good luck in 09

Hi boys,
Just lost the job thought I get on here and AVADIP.

1. Can anyone from Diamo tell me how they went on the weekend??
Better players……??
2. Has Morang had a practice match yet and if they have how did they go.
3. Will Ressa & West/Heid field 2 sides this season?
4. Who will be the Big improvers??:thumbsu:

Hi boys,
Just lost the job thought I get on here and AVADIP.

1. Can anyone from Diamo tell me how they went on the weekend??
Better players……??
2. Has Morang had a practice match yet and if they have how did they go.
3. Will Ressa & West/Heid field 2 sides this season?
4. Who will be the Big improvers??:thumbsu:

A answer for number 3 for you is Reservoir will field 2 sides and possibly 19's also.
With a good vibe, good level of fitness the boys and comittment from all the boys from rezza will improve from last year.

A answer for number 3 for you is Reservoir will field 2 sides and possibly 19's also.
With a good vibe, good level of fitness the boys and comittment from all the boys from rezza will improve from last year.

That's not what I have heard. Heard they are struggling to get numbers at training and level of fitness is well below par.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back