Northern Football League Division 2 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

That's it for Div 2 from my end boys. Reserves highlights are up. Go to blip.tv. Search Myko Multimedia.

ps thanx mate. Hope you're staying away from those women of ill-repute. Not.

That's it for Div 2 from my end boys. Reserves highlights are up. Go to blip.tv. Search Myko Multimedia.

ps thanx mate. Hope you're staying away from those women of ill-repute. Not.

Good work Boof. Will be following alot more of Macleod next year so looking forward to both encounters against the Bergs!

My name's not Trevor,but you make a fair point.Still think it was a misstake not to kick with the wind but no doubt you have to play good footy to win the game.
okay guys i wer number 5 for macleod and id just like to thank the whittlesea guys for the game and wish them well for next yr.
ive meet bugden before and think his a nice guy but boy too much oveer coaching, kick against the wind:confused::confused: dont get evan murray to warm up with the guys then get him to come out after the national anthem and everyone cheers him out:confused: what on earth were you thinking??? its simple we had a plan if he was playing and had one if he wasnt.....

to our guys congradulations its been a long time coming and well deserved.
And now to all the w***ers that get on here and bag us out hows about you all put your head between your legs and give credit when its due, obviously its gona be much tougher next year and its a challange that were all looking forwad to.
anyways time to get back on the sauce and keep sucking it up all the best to everyone for next yr whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My name's not Trevor,but you make a fair point.Still think it was a misstake not to kick with the wind but no doubt you have to play good footy to win the game.

This is the second time travis that you have accused me of something that l had nothing to do with please don,t make it a third ,ok

okay guys i wer number 5 for macleod and id just like to thank the whittlesea guys for the game and wish them well for next yr.
ive meet bugden before and think his a nice guy but boy too much oveer coaching, kick against the wind:confused::confused: dont get evan murray to warm up with the guys then get him to come out after the national anthem and everyone cheers him out:confused: what on earth were you thinking??? its simple we had a plan if he was playing and had one if he wasnt.....

And now to all the w***ers that get on here and bag us out hows about you all put your head between your legs and give credit when its due, obviously its gona be much tougher next year and its a challange that were all looking forwad to.
anyways time to get back on the sauce and keep sucking it up all the best to everyone for next yr whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well said jason

well said jason

Bad luck for the eagles ,there turn will come ,l wasn't able to be there but congrats to mcleod ,l have known mustafish since he was a little tacker and he is a class act just like his dad well done Ray you along with many other tireless workers really deserve the win

videos are great boof. the boys have a thread going on facebook discussing them as we speak. we especially like how you slow down some poor pr1ck getting hit in the nose and staying down for half an hour. hahaa.

Also a very well done Mr Burns to be able to play in lead boots and not get blown away to Northcote with that magnificent physique.:)

Cricket Club Thursdays are also back , see you there for a few as I have been dead since the weekend.

Well done to the Macleod boys on a really good win on Saturday. Enjoy it as they are very hard to come by. Pre season starts in eight weeks so get off the sauce and into the weights room now. NJ

Well done to the Macleod boys on a really good win on Saturday. Enjoy it as they are very hard to come by. Pre season starts in eight weeks so get off the sauce and into the weights room now. NJ

Are we related ?
If you are who I think u are, how well did the Jimmy's go down on Saturday arvo ! BJ

A lot better than your internal explosions whilst lying horizontally on the couch whilst scratching the unemployed filth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lancefield Football/Netball Club is a succesful family club affiliated in the Riddell District Football League. Season 2009 saw the club return to the top, with the senior team taking out the premiership.

We are currently seeking expressions of interest for season 2010 in the following positions:
  • Senior football coach
  • Reserves football coach
  • Under 18's football coach
Applications close Friday October 9, 2009.

Anybody with interest PM me for more details, or email the club at info@lancefieldfc.org.au

macleod cant be tight arses next year, need to recruit some big name players and spend some money for once, and even spend some money to keep some players there (corr, lynch, white). and they dont have much experience in div one, maybe 3 players have played in it, and a couple at vfl. so get on it and spend if u want to stay up. Or just be another thomastown.

macleod cant be tight arses next year, need to recruit some big name players and spend some money for once, and even spend some money to keep some players there (corr, lynch, white). and they dont have much experience in div one, maybe 3 players have played in it, and a couple at vfl. so get on it and spend if u want to stay up. Or just be another thomastown.

Macleod weren't tight arses this year. Those players you mentioned got paid their correct value for D2 and are all contracted for next year. Macleod simply need to keep the majority of the team together, build on it's youth, work a lot smarter & harder during the pre-season, and hopefully we will attract a few recruits who have D1 ability and will not ask for too much money.

The danger of spending big bucks is that you attract mercanaries, something that we don't want or need. I'm sure there are a couple of
D3 teams who went out on a limb with spending the bucks and it all went pear shaped.

It's certainly a fine line, but I reckon we are in much better shape than Thomastown were. We will win a few games in D1 - MARK MY WORDS.

So, with just three and a half days to the cut-off date, has anyone heard of any definite new clubs into the competition for season 2010 ? I have posted below what appeared on the NFL website earlier this year, and without any whispers of any new clubs into the competition - as many have predicted here during the season - it will be interesting to see if the NFL Administration keeps their word and advises clubs of the situation come Thursday !
My guess is that the NFL administration will try and drag this situation out for at least the next two to three months with the premise that they are in discussions with some mystery club rather than admit their mistake and failure in their handling of this ill-fated exercise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd July 2009.
Written by Kevin Crompton !
It was announced in October 2008, that the Northern Football League's Division 2 competition will compete as a 14 team competition in 2009 to Round 13. At this time, all clubs in Division 2 would have been fixtured to play each other once. The top eight clubs on the Division 2 'A' Grade Ladder at the completion of Round 13 will remain in Division 2 and will contest a revised draw for the remaining Five (5) Home and Away Rounds.
The remaining six clubs will form a provisional Division 3 competition and will play each other in the final Five (5) Home and Away Rounds.
Note: All premiership points and percentage will carry forward from the first 13 rounds.
The top 4 sides after Round 18 in Division 2 will compete in the Division 2 2009 Final Series.
The top 4 sides after Round 18 in Division 3 will compete in the Division 3 2009 Final Series.
In 2010
The Premiers of Division 2 in 2009 will be promoted to Division 1 for the 2010 Football Season. The eight teams who finished in Division 2 will be exempt from a standalone Division 3 competition in 2010.
Subject to at least one new club joining the Northern Football League to play in Division 3 by September 30, 2009; all clubs in Division 3 will remain in Division 3 for 2010.
However, if a new senior team does not join the Northern Football League to play in Division 3 for the 2010 season, Division 3 will not proceed as a standalone division that year.
The future of Division 3 on that basis will be at the discretion of the Northern Football League Board.

See ad below...anyone interested please call Puff.

MACLEOD FOOTBALL CLUB
PLAYING ASSISTANT COACH REQUIRED

Macleod Football Club, Division 2 premiers in 2009, is looking for a playing assistant coach to join the 2010 senior coaching panel headed by non-playing coach Cristian Brandt. This is a great opportunity to join a young, progressive club as it enters Division 1. Phone enquiries can be directed to Cristian on 0425 775160.

So, with just three and a half days to the cut-off date, has anyone heard of any definite new clubs into the competition for season 2010 ? I have posted below what appeared on the NFL website earlier this year, and without any whispers of any new clubs into the competition - as many have predicted here during the season - it will be interesting to see if the NFL Administration keeps their word and advises clubs of the situation come Thursday !
My guess is that the NFL administration will try and drag this situation out for at least the next two to three months with the premise that they are in discussions with some mystery club rather than admit their mistake and failure in their handling of this ill-fated exercise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd July 2009.
Written by Kevin Crompton !
It was announced in October 2008, that the Northern Football League's Division 2 competition will compete as a 14 team competition in 2009 to Round 13. At this time, all clubs in Division 2 would have been fixtured to play each other once. The top eight clubs on the Division 2 'A' Grade Ladder at the completion of Round 13 will remain in Division 2 and will contest a revised draw for the remaining Five (5) Home and Away Rounds.
The remaining six clubs will form a provisional Division 3 competition and will play each other in the final Five (5) Home and Away Rounds.
Note: All premiership points and percentage will carry forward from the first 13 rounds.
The top 4 sides after Round 18 in Division 2 will compete in the Division 2 2009 Final Series.
The top 4 sides after Round 18 in Division 3 will compete in the Division 3 2009 Final Series.
In 2010
The Premiers of Division 2 in 2009 will be promoted to Division 1 for the 2010 Football Season. The eight teams who finished in Division 2 will be exempt from a standalone Division 3 competition in 2010.
Subject to at least one new club joining the Northern Football League to play in Division 3 by September 30, 2009; all clubs in Division 3 will remain in Division 3 for 2010.
However, if a new senior team does not join the Northern Football League to play in Division 3 for the 2010 season, Division 3 will not proceed as a standalone division that year.
The future of Division 3 on that basis will be at the discretion of the Northern Football League Board.

I read this that Kevin is saying no more teams no divvy 3 fullstop.
However, he is also saying divvy 3 will be at the discretion of the board, so in actual fact the board may decide to continue with a divvy 3.
How's that for a Yes/No answer. Are we any the wiser?

Don't really care wish all you guys all the best as we move into divvy one hopefully we can win some games and stay up. For me now I am signing off this thread. Stud good luck and thanks for the entertainment
icon7.gif

i'm not sure where to post this (d2 or d3 thread) or whether it should be posted at all.

But heard on the vine, that a certain d3 team who shall remain nameless, but wear red & black and sometimes white guernseys, had a more than eventful footy trip a couple of weeks back.

I won't say too much (oopppps already have), but apparently one of the attendees - a banjo playing, hillbilly hick supporter, became what can only be said as quite distressed after finding out that his McCheese & kisses had been throwing it about with somebody elses McNuggets and so then proceeded to slash some McPickles out of his McWhizza.

He ain't half the man he used to be but with a bit of luck and some carefully surgery hopes to regain full use of the Big Mc in the not to distant future.

:footy::footy::footy:

i'm not sure where to post this (d2 or d3 thread) or whether it should be posted at all.

But heard on the vine, that a certain d3 team who shall remain nameless, but wear red & black and sometimes white guernseys, had a more than eventful footy trip a couple of weeks back.

I won't say too much (oopppps already have), but apparently one of the attendees - a banjo playing, hillbilly hick supporter, became what can only be said as quite distressed after finding out that his McCheese & kisses had been throwing it about with somebody elses McNuggets and so then proceeded to slash some McPickles out of his McWhizza.

He ain't half the man he used to be but with a bit of luck and some carefully surgery hopes to regain full use of the Big Mc in the not to distant future.

:footy::footy::footy:

On the subject of footy trips does anyone know what went on with Mernda's trip fund? A reporter from the Leader newspaper contacted committee members from South Morang thinking something was amiss with Morang's trip fund but he rang the wrong club and admitted he's source dobbed in Mernda. Paddy was the journo's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back