Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

We beat Carlton by 124 points I think in Spider Burton’s last game? And we weren’t even much good then.

Had a sizeable share of bad times now, ready for some good things to happen and will be watching and cheering when they do.
Not sure this is the time H2H for calm reasoning.

The thing's ablaze.

With the team we fielded getting our arses kicked was never going to be surprising

But this is shameful we need a leader clean out, and start fresh, I find it hard to believe that our list is as bad as it appears, we need buy in with the game plan and that starts with having strong leadership

Thats what the players think of us supporters. Couldn't even make an effort after 5 years of misery. All Clarko does is praise the opposition. We would make any team look good. The club should hang their head in shame this week yet again. Its one thing to lose its another thing to put up another pathetic effort .

Genuine question, has anyone shed a tear after today's loss or is it just a feeling of, oh well?

No tears.

A fair bit of anger about our last three weeks being completely unacceptable from the president to the boot studder.

If this 3 week period had come post bye the media would be all over having AFL intervention at the club.

There needs to be a shift. Lest I fear we’ll face an existential crisis and the AFL will have a hand on the wheel from within the club.

We simply cannot continue to be the worst performed side ever year on year.

No tears.

A fair bit of anger about our last three weeks being completely unacceptable from the president to the boot studder.

If this 3 week period had come post bye the media would be all over having AFL intervention at the club.

There needs to be a shift. Lest I fear we’ll face an existential crisis and the AFL will have a hand on the wheel from within the club.

We simply cannot continue to be the worst performed side ever year on year.
2nd worst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, they get every September off….

That’s correct.

Last time I looked at the other 17 Clubs it’s a team sport

We need the whole team together on the park day 1 of preseason and figuring out this garbage bin fire

And the Time Trial can gagf

I want to know who can kick into a wheelie bin from 15m with a German Shepherd yapping at their arses

**** LDU, what I saw out of him today doesn’t reek of a player that deserves a pay day.

He flew the white flag, guns who deserve a big pay day don’t do that. I can’t imagine a Cripps not giving a **** about his performance regardless of it being a game of no consequence.

Too much picking and choosing to be a gun of a player. I can’t imagine Sheezel putting in that effort or should I say lack of effort.

Sheezel clears this loser by a mile. If he's going to leave, do it now and get us some first rounders. #ZiaWasRight

Nah cause they need their time off because the AFLPA says so, no other ****ing industry awards you with 4 months off, well maybe teaching but shit they deserve it, this ****ing lot don’t…!

?

4 months?

I thought it was a minimum 4 weeks and a staggered start based on experience?

Genuine question, has anyone shed a tear after today's loss or is it just a feeling of, oh well?

I ask as I just feel "meh" about it because the club at every level, do not care.

I echo everything tazaa said as I've said the same twice over this year.

The scary thing is, if that was against a genuine top 4 side in the dry and not a side making up the numbers, it would've been close to the Cats v Dee's at KP approx 2007.

I’m pissed off

If I was told at the start of the year that we were going to get beaten by 124 in the rain - I'd want it to be the last game.

The cracks are there for everyone to see. No papering over our deficiencies with a brave and applauded last game like last year.

It needs to burn over summer.

If a 96 point loss doesn't burn them enough to warrant a response a week later what makes you think they will still feel the pain of a 124 point loss 6 months from now?

The last two weeks have been truly disappointing, it's like the final 5 minutes against the Weagles was the final kick in the guts for the players and they have switched off, waiting for the season to end.

I hope the players believe in the form they showed in the preceding two months and can go into 2025 feeling confident that they are improving, and results will start to go their way next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back