Official 2008 Buddy Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2008 Buddies should be given the option to stay with their current player and a second , new, poster should be selected by ballot as happened last year.
This would give 2 "buddy" posters who could collaborate and give each player better coverage.
Next year same again which would give 3 etc. etc.
This would even out the posting for individual players with some player having numerous "buddy" posts and some have almost nil.

Current "Buddies" please indicate if you are happy with this set-up.
New potential "buddies" also.

Whatever happens the draft should be as last season...no "i have dib's" as many posters will miss out simply by not being on at the right time.

If we have the numbers we should have several rounds so that everyone who is interested gets a player (randomly of course)

The 2008 Buddies should be given the option to stay with their current player and a second , new, poster should be selected by ballot as happened last year.
This would give 2 "buddy" posters who could collaborate and give each player better coverage.
Next year same again which would give 3 etc. etc.
This would even out the posting for individual players with some player having numerous "buddy" posts and some have almost nil.

Current "Buddies" please indicate if you are happy with this set-up.
New potential "buddies" also.

Whatever happens the draft should be as last season...no "i have dib's" as many posters will miss out simply by not being on at the right time.

If we have the numbers we should have several rounds so that everyone who is interested gets a player (randomly of course)
I don't give a damn, i called it first and nobody has Sidebottom, therefore he should be mine.

I would like to change buddys and nominate for a new one...(i wanna have another crack at trying to get Swan) so I am delisting Leon Davis and nominating for a New player!

I think I'd like to keep Goldsack, a part of me wants a change.... but I just can't do that to Goldy.

Next year, I'm not really sure if I'm going to have the time to be detailed etc, but I'll give it a go again....

I don't give a damn, i called it first and nobody has Sidebottom, therefore he should be mine.

Well I don't really care if you have called dibs and I'm not interested in Sidebottom but many others will want to go in the Buddy Draft.

Maybe you should go back through this thread and see how the draft works.
You nominate that you want to be a "Buddy"and if your name is drawn first you can pick anyone you want. If not you get to pick from whoever is not already chosen.
Simple, fair and it already works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so when is the 2010 buddy draft?

hahahaha.......I'm claiming the Possum King until the official draw.

picture.php

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2008 Buddy Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back