Official 2012 Trade Period Discussion (#2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday they were saying Melbourne were keen to get both Dawes and Gumbleton, you'd think this rules them out for at least one of those two

Yesterday they were saying Melbourne were keen to get both Dawes and Gumbleton, you'd think this rules them out for at least one of those two

I'd suggest it would be Gumbleton.

I think they are favourites to snare Dawes with the Mark Neeld/Leroy Brown Collingwood connection.

If they can get dawes too, having Jamar, Clarke, Dawes, Pederson, Martin, gives them some good big man depth and will help their structure a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McIntosh has passed all of Geelongs fitness tests.

He is no longer officially "injury riddled"

Pick 15.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ....

no

Go Catters

Very likely, but Bulldogs have a fair bit to offer Collingwood as well

I agree it is definitely going to be one of these two clubs. There's not a chance Pies would send him to the Blues.

As I said, based on the Collingwood connection he has with Neeld and Brown, that puts them in the box seat for mine.

Surprised Geelong are chasing HMac

All i have heard from them for 2 years is how much ruck depth they have at the club

We have lost a lot good ruckman in the last few years

Mumford Ottens Blake

Vardy simpson have been hit with long term injuries

Even then while all of our ruckman are ready to play at afl level, our ruck division is one of the weakest in the league.

A fit McIntosh is better then any of our current ruckman, but given his history ( missing the last 2 years of footy) Geelong won't be paying overs for him

The Dees don't have a 2nd round pick at the moment. So they're waiting for the FA pick for Moloney, but wont that be cancelled out by bringing in Byrnes? I'm confused as to what pick they're talking about to get Pederson.

I agree it is definitely going to be one of these two clubs. There's not a chance Pies would send him to the Blues.

As I said, based on the Collingwood connection he has with Neeld and Brown, that puts them in the box seat for mine.

No, not with Mick Malthouse and the fact they don't have as much to offer as Bulldogs/Melbourne

The Dees don't have a 2nd round pick at the moment. So they're waiting for the FA pick for Moloney, but wont that be cancelled out by bringing in Byrnes? I'm confused as to what pick they're talking about to get Pederson.

Could it be there 3rd rounder (45)?

Dees dont have a second rounder, unless that Dawes deal goes down and they land the 39th.

Because of his Potential

I would argue Pedersen has already lived up to his potential. He'll be 26 next year, and I just don't see him being anything more than a VFL player. Sure, every team needs depth but I wouldn't be giving much up for someone who wouldn't necessarily crack the best 22 at the Demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back