List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought Buddy was completely set for GWS, was shocked when I heard on the radio that day that he was going to the Sydney Swans.

Pies are the only threat, how could the Hawks possibly afford him? We'd be offering much more than them.
As it turned out Buddy was never going anywhere else but Syd but that Pickering got the media to think he was going GWS as a cover story; Frawley wasn't going Gee either as he wanted a premiership. Hopefully we aren't a cover story.

As it turned out Buddy was never going anywhere else but Syd but that Pickering got the media to think he was going GWS as a cover story; Frawley wasn't going Gee either as he wanted a premiership. Hopefully we aren't a cover story.
Being a cover story is what I'm worried about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's great, but those direct quotes from both players and the coach about Geelongs famous pay structure seem a little contradictory don't you think

2 points to that

1. Selwood,Duncan and Scott and all accustomed to winning .They will understand the importance of getting Dangerfield for nothing .

2.Geelong will heavily frontload the contract so it will average out at fair money.

Let's assume Dangerfield is going - and AFC match. (I know that won't be popular - but hang in there with me)

If Geelong say, we'll give you our Second Rounder + a player because we spent our First Round pick on Hendo ... then Collingwood say - we will give you our first round pick + 2 SA Players. AFC go to Danger and say "We will do the deal with Collingwood, but not Geelong" - does Danger then risk the PSD? I don't think he would. the longer this goes the more I think another Victorian team might be in the frame come decision time.

Let's assume Dangerfield is going - and AFC match. (I know that won't be popular - but hang in there with me)

If Geelong say, we'll give you our Second Rounder + a player because we spent our First Round pick on Hendo ... then Collingwood say - we will give you our first round pick + 2 SA Players. AFC go to Danger and say "We will do the deal with Collingwood, but not Geelong" - does Danger then risk the PSD? I don't think he would. the longer this goes the more I think another Victorian team might be in the frame come decision time.
They won't say that... as much as we would like the club to... they just won't.

Otherwise we would have done it last year with Bundy when West Coast were interested

Collingwood have conceded, that isn't an option. He doesn't want to play there.

lets hope so if pd does not come to the cats like as reported we are all going to look silly.
Don't know about "we all" but certainly the people who say it's a done deal will.

It's all a smokescreen until the end of September..
There can be reasoned suggestions, random thoughts and complete bullshit - could be true, could be false. Fact is no one really knows.. Yet.

Go Catters

Let's assume he is coming for free
Let's not assume that, let's deal with reality
He is coming for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back