MilburnforPM

Rookie
Jul 17, 2004
London, United Kingdom
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dundee United, Sunderland
OK.. so it's established that quite a few of us Vics are going to be attending the game in Adelaide on Thursday night..

Would be very interested to know where everyone's managed to get seats (booked mine today over the phone as the BASS website had shat itself) and who's flying over and who's road tripping it..

Oh yeah.. and who else will be wearing a white t-shirt with the number 119 taped onto the back? Or better still.. The Premiership Formula.. 1(63) - 44y = 119.. Other ideas would be appreciated! :)

Not planning on driving this time, drove for the NAB Cup granny a few years ago, Vic plates an all, not so much as a smashed headlight or slashed tyre.. hehe I jest, I heard all the stuff in the 90's about the keyscratches etc, mind you we did kinda just pull their pants down in a granny..

Having said that, not many other options other than a taxi, or a bus full of Port fans, managed to get a lift with the Cats Cheer Squad when I was over there in '01, can't really see that happening now. Guess a hire car would at least have SA plates!

So hanging out for Wednesday when I fly out.. totally wearing my scarf and top on the plane and upon arrival :) Thank feck it's gonna be cooler over there (and here) by Thursday night!

OK.. so it's established that quite a few of us Vics are going to be attending the game in Adelaide on Thursday night..

Would be very interested to know where everyone's managed to get seats (booked mine today over the phone as the BASS website had shat itself) and who's flying over and who's road tripping it..

Oh yeah.. and who else will be wearing a white t-shirt with the number 119 taped onto the back? Or better still.. The Premiership Formula.. 1(63) - 44y = 119.. Other ideas would be appreciated! :)

Have you been to a home Port Adelaide game. Goodluck going home alive. :p

Have you been to a home Port Adelaide game. Goodluck going home alive. :p

No, can't say I have. Have seen quite a few SANFL grand finals though, and the general lowlife Port supporters who tend to hang around them (lately they play in the Reserves grand finals)

My good mate who is a Doggies man has given me the score (not that I really needed to be told) and you guys are not going to fill that ground outside of a "Showdown".. you never do, it's just a Port thing. Maybe it's a second team thing, although Freo seem to do a lot better at Subi when they play at home.

As if arrogance is something a Port Adelaide supporter should be harping on about..

Remove this Banner Ad

Official "going to the GF rematch" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back