Autopsy Official NAB Cup RD1 v Melbourne & North

Remove this Banner Ad

What did people think about Chris Knights? I thought he did a few nice things in close and as his fitness improves [and if he doesn't get injured], he could be a good pick up for us.
Has the class and polish to become first 22 very quickly. His I50 pass to (I can't remember who) was superb, as well as a few other well executed handballs putting players in to space. Once he re-adjusts to the pace of the game, will be very much a cherry on top kind of player.

Cotchin is the best player in the universe.

tell you what tugg.....as much as I have stuck it out with the tiges over the shitfulness of the last 2 decades..i will go out on a limb here, if god fordid, Cotch was to leave or whatever...I will give it away..thats it...enough is enough for me..

Yep. Sack Clarko, trade Buddy. It looks like they aren't breeding a winning culture there. I'm still waiting for Magic's synopsis.

LMAO...hold the phone with that one cb...if we had the opening draw from hell last year the dawks get it up the arse this year, playing 7 finalists from last year to open their season...Clarko might be looking for a job come R8..;)

LMAO...hold the phone with that one cb...if we had the opening draw from hell last year the dawks get it up the arse this year, playing 7 finalists from last year to open their season...Clarko might be looking for a job come R8..;)

Nope, seasons over. They lost a game in Feb.

Is the grey-haired guy on the right Vick's dad? If it is, I'm surprised he didnt do anything. Maybe tell him to stop or to keep on going :p

Is the grey-haired guy on the right Vick's dad? If it is, I'm surprised he didnt do anything. Maybe tell him to stop or to keep on going :p

I haven't seen anyone ragdoll someone like that since williams got treated like a toy by that richmond nutcase (forgotten his name). TV was annoyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finally having watched the second half there were some things I took out of it:

1. It was about challenging the young guys, for the most part they responded with aplomb. ((jack should have had the kick for goal when in space and shouldn't have tried to center it to white) the young guys in vlastuin and arnott were involved in the passage of play that got the ball forward to give jack the shot:thumbsu:) we have some impressive talent coming through in O'hanlon, Vlastuin, Arnott. Astbury was solid as was Griff.

2. Think it was partially about not tipping our hand for plans late in games. Everyone looked comfortable having having our guns off late. We got the right amount of time in into the boys and winning wasn't the main priority.

Hate to say it, but Currie looks a heck of a better prospect than Derickx. Hopefully we don't get to see X, Matty White and Luke McGuane too often this year. Three handy VFL players right there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Official NAB Cup RD1 v Melbourne & North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back