Official Round one thread: Us Vs the proven cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. You know rohyphnol and chloroform are much better than bets.

Thats funny because I actually found a photo of you.

fritzl.jpg

So did Cotchin walk into the Richmond first team last year or did he start in the VFL?
Only started in the VFL because he was injured you douche.
That quote from TheGeneral in my quote will forever go down as one of the stupidest, most ill informed moronic comments ever made.
And that is quite the feat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to Carton training just before (I live like 10 metres away from Prince's Park and was with a Carlton supporting mate) and Fev didn't train with the main group. In fact he didn't even seem to stretch, just had 10 metre kick to kick with Robert Harvey the whole time I was there (admittedly only 20 minutes or so) and was clearly limping around, unable to run. He'll play tomorrow of course but he mightn't have that burst of speed that often kills defenders on the lead. On a side note, my mate and I got questioned by police regarding some equiptment that was stolen last Wednesday. We went along last Wednesday to see if anything was happeneing but it wasn't so we left. Apparently someone saw me there and pointed me out to the cops today. Funny experience. And no I didn't do it.

Still venting cause the Clokes turned their backs on your rabble for the Pies? :p

PS by the way ... its "JUDDERNAUT" :thumbsu:
where happy we didnt end up with 2 clokes. the third i would be happy with but, doesnt matter

Went to Carton training just before (I live like 10 metres away from Prince's Park and was with a Carlton supporting mate) and Fev didn't train with the main group. In fact he didn't even seem to stretch, just had 10 metre kick to kick with Robert Harvey the whole time I was there (admittedly only 20 minutes or so) and was clearly limping around, unable to run. He'll play tomorrow of course but he mightn't have that burst of speed that often kills defenders on the lead. On a side note, my mate and I got questioned by police regarding some equiptment that was stolen last Wednesday. We went along last Wednesday to see if anything was happeneing but it wasn't so we left. Apparently someone saw me there and pointed me out to the cops today. Funny experience. And no I didn't do it.
carlton training? fev limping and not traning could be a big plus for the tigers.

Did you lash out for a membership while you were there? ;)

Went to Carton training just before (I live like 10 metres away from Prince's Park and was with a Carlton supporting mate) and Fev didn't train with the main group. In fact he didn't even eem to stretch, just had 10 metre kick to kick with Robert Harvey the whole time I was there (admittedly only 20 minutes or so) and was clearly limping around, unable to run. He'll play tomorrow of course but he mightn't have that burst of speed that often kills defenders on the lead. On a side note, my mate and I got questioned by police regarding some equiptment that was stolen last Wednesday. We went along last Wednesday to see if anything was happeneing but it wasn't so we left. Apparently someone saw me there and pointed me out to the cops today. Funny experience. And no I didn't do it.

This is very bad indeed. :thumbsdown:

Has Yarran been fully fit?

Did Yarran?

So was Yarran you dick.

So Yarran has been injured, but they still played him in all those nab cup matches.

Forget the quality of the player...What are the Carlton staff doing? Trying to kill their Rnd 1 pick? How stupid are they?

So Yarran has been injured, but they still played him in all those nab cup matches.

Forget the quality of the player...What are the Carlton staff doing? Trying to kill their Rnd 1 pick? How stupid are they?
What? He played two NAB games and 5 minutes of the first game before rolling his ankle. Would rather ease him into it than feed him to the wolves round 1.

And please excuse me if I don't take advice on managing a youngster from the club that badly stuffed up Cotchin two years in a row :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Round one thread: Us Vs the proven cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back