2nds Official Swans Academy Thread (Player News and Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

That was only for the original list building, wasn't it? They don't have NT players in their Academy, do they?
I don't think so. They do have the entire boarder between NSW and Victoria which is a massive advantage.
Unfortunately not, they can sign any player from the NT as a zone selection including this year's best talent:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-04-29/wasleyblack-moves-towards-aflhttp://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-05-22/aflcomaus-top-20-draft-prospects

true that but has anyone seen Perris play i heard about his meadl and how he's elite but ive never seen footage of him

I've been asking around the Drafts and Trading board and a lot of them seem to like him. All-around midfielder and Best player for NSW are thrown around a lot.

Unfortunately we have to accept that GWS were given the best zones in terms of areas that already have a high amount of people interested in Australian Rules Football and areas that have already produced a lot of talented AFL players. GWS have Wagga Wagga I think and that area produced both Paul Kelly and Wayne Carey. I also think they have the areas that produced Brett Kirk and Lenny Hayes.
Lenny depends on where he lived relative to his club. Most of the Pennant Hills Area is Swans Territory, else we wouldn't have got Brandon Jack. But as you move west past Cherry Brook you reach GWS Territory very quickly. My Nephew lives in Swans Territory but his Auskick club is in Giants Territory, so when he turns up to training in his Swans guernsey he is the only one.

I found the map though I will try and find a bigger one

af9efefc7d.jpg

http://www.aflnswact.com.au/index.php?id=307

Sydney are in red and GWS are in blue.

What sort of players are Watson and Green?

i know that watson is an underager and a brandon jack size as for green i saw his build in a photo and he looks like a medium
Gibbons is a GWS player unfortunately. As is Jake Barrett who had 22 disposals and 3 goals.
thats a bummer but if the swans were to use a top pick for gibbons they could shake GWS out of thier recruiting seats:cool:

Has been named for the next game

7 Lloyd Perris (St George)
11 Harrison Green (Illawarra Lions)
24 Jack Hiscox (Sydney Uni)
35 Jack Codd-Miller (Western Suburbs)
43 John Haggerty (Sydney Uni)
44 Thomas Head (Terrigal-Avoca)

i thought jack codd miller was a hawks scholar?

thank u someone who finally answered my question do u think jack or tom have a chance of being picked up?
Never seen Jack play. Tom has been impressive in the reserves but I'm a bad call on the scholarship players getting drafted based on past players

Oh and your username is easily the worst I've come across on this board

Never seen Jack play. Tom has been impressive in the reserves but I'm a bad call on the scholarship players getting drafted based on past players

Oh and your username is easily the worst I've come across on this board

tom is what the swans need he's 197cm and 97kg which makes him a great key forward option oh and BTW if ur a swan supporter howcome ur bagging it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So It just so happens I had a chat to Lloyd Perris's mother yesterday at work. Anyone have question for his mum? haha jokes

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Official Swans Academy Thread (Player News and Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back