Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

I really can't see a straight swap happening, but this is still incredible.

If it goes through, it'll wash away a lot of the shit from the past week. Go Dogs.

OK, as of 11.15 - note this might be out of date by 11.20 :)

Dogs twitter is announcing Boyd's management has requested a trade.

GWS management saying no trade for Boyd .

No direct statement from Boyd's management.

My personal position's the same as it always has been - GWS players arent for trade until they announce they want out - at which point they are.

Isnt this off-season fun :)
Always the beacon of maturity and integrity Ian - thanks for your input on the Dogs board. Really appreciate it.

I just want to say that the last few days has been the biggest goddamn rollercoaster, and I feel like we're only at the middle of it.
I said this days, ago and it still holds true... I can't believe this is still escalating.

By the way, if we did land a straight swap (doubtful), I'd say we have just about the best u23 list in the AFL.

Even if it doesn't happen it's great to know that the club is up and about, despite all the recent drama.

(BOOYD!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is everyone so excited about Tom Boyd did play one great game and for a number 1 pick could be a dud like Watts?

At my desk at work with the headphones on (Trade Radio) smiling.

What a great week to be a Bulldog :D

Why is everyone so excited about Tom Boyd did play one great game and for a number 1 pick could be a dud like Watts?

Because them poaching our captain immediately bit them in the arse with a number one draft pick wanting out at the same time. It's poetic justice.

straight swap or take 4 and 7. either way.
But at least this makes us look a bit more respectable in the media. Good job JMc

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back