Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggies 13 and String Dog, you do all of your fellow BF Dogs posters a disservice with your posts to any opposition supporters, grow up.
Leave. You have insulted our supporters, president and club. Need I remind you that you support the biggest minnow club of them all. A club who have existed for over 100 years and has only won one flag (by a point) and has by far the biggest collection of spoons. Your club are insignificant peons, dirt on the boots of all that is good and holy in this sport. Leave now and go back to your board and tell them of your magnificent trolling attempt, bask in the mindless guffaws of a dozen imbeciles.

Leave. You have insulted our supporters, president and club. Need I remind you that you support the biggest minnow club of them all. A club who have existed for over 100 years and has only won one flag (by a point) and has by far the biggest collection of spoons. Your club are insignificant peons, dirt on the boots of all that is good and holy in this sport. Leave now and go back to your board and tell them of your magnificent trolling attempt, bask in the mindless guffaws of a dozen imbeciles.
Just dignify his shit with responses. Just let him be. He's a tool.

Bulldogs - Boyd = Griffen
GWS - Boyd = Griffen and pick 6
Bulldogs - Boyd = Griffen & pick 26
GWS - Boyd & pick 40 = Griffen & pick 6
bulldogs Boyd & pick 13 = Griffen & pick 26 & p27
GWS Boyd & p20 = Griffen & P6

I suspect something like this is going on as we sit

Where is 13 coming from?

It seems highly unlikely to me that Boyd will play with GWS next year.

If he plays:
1. He will be just going through the motion.
2. He will be booed by his own GWS supporters.
3. GWS will waste resources on him.
4. He will be unreliable as his heart will not be in it.
5. He will be more prone to injury.

The GWS management probably isn't stupid and already realise this.

For the new culture at the club, we need griff out
Even if we don't get boyd, can't keep a player around that could cause some damage to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he plays:
2. He will be booed by his own GWS supporters.

Sorry to intrude but they will make sure he plays. The better he plays, the better he looks there will be a feeding frenzy in Melbourne from all the clubs. Well I think the Saints, Dogs & Carlton would be after him.

You wont finish last so you cant use the PSD 1 pick over them. Your contract might not be matched, but I think the saints could come close. If I was GWS I would trade him for Griffen and pick 6 or wait until the feeding frenzy next year. You are paying overs but it is the key forward you are craving.

If he plays:
2. He will be booed by his own GWS supporters. <-------

The GWS management probably isn't stupid and already realise this.
your being cheeky here arn't ya... :p

So straight swap, Griff for pick 4?
Would you be happy with that?

Only if that pick landed McCartin or Wright, which at 4 is looking unlikely at this stage...

Only if that pick landed McCartin or Wright, which at 4 is looking unlikely at this stage...
Package pick 6 to melb for pick 3
Or pick 4 to 3
All depends on saints
If they dont take brayshaw or petrcca nelb will take both of them

I'm glad they got on the front foot and showed we won't be pushed around yet after thinking about it, I would prefer picks 4 and 7 if we can get them. Reasons

This sets a precedent, what is Bonts and Stringer going to want when their contacts come up. They may not be happy that an unproven is earning 3 times they are.

If we can upgrade we will still pick up the forward we want for a lot less and as we rise the cash is spread more even amongst our young crop.

Boyds downfall is pace of the mark both talls this year are fast on the lead.

Wright will be at 4. I think you have petrecca, brayshaw & McCartin above him. Lever is a smokey as well for one of melbournes.

Sorry to intrude but they will make sure he plays. The better he plays, the better he looks there will be a feeding frenzy in Melbourne from all the clubs. Well I think the Saints, Dogs & Carlton would be after him.

You wont finish last so you cant use the PSD 1 pick over them. Your contract might not be matched, but I think the saints could come close. If I was GWS I would trade him for Griffen and pick 6 or wait until the feeding frenzy next year.
We have a much more attractive list, who will be peaking when he does, age wise, we have all his mates from before he was forced to move to GWS, we have more cap then either of those teams, or anyone else in VIC, remember we have 105% cap next year, and can put a price on his head front loaded to the point that who ever gets him in the PSD wont be able to pay.

Reading that Jay Clark article just makes me sick. How he hasn't spoken to the club is just beyond me. What a disgrace. He has none of my respect. This is the most disloyal act of a player since Carey IMO

I would say it is a near certainty at pick 4 Petracca will go at 1 and Melbourne will take Brayshaw with 2 or 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back