Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

The only and I mean only thing that would make this trade tenable is if it involved Carlton's pick 18. If not, I'll bring the shovels if someone else organises the poop and the truck to punt road.

We lack outside goal kicking midfielders and talented Half Forward Flankers who can turn a game and we go and trade Collins. I would much prefer to give up pick 30.

CAMERON & HARTLEY YOU ARE MORONS.

They were getting a big wrap from Hutchy the other day, well all there good work is about to be undone.

**** I'M ANGRY.

If this is true, what the ****? Bloody Richmond. Time and time again, never fail to disappoint.

Collins provides the AC and we, the supporters, provide the DC. When put together, we rock for crying out loud.

****ing Richmond.

Perhaps the issue there was that Houli also walked out and wanted to land at Richmond.

With two players in that situation I guess one has to be landed through a trade for the other to potentially be able to get to Richmond through the PSD.

If Richmond got Houli and Grigg for Collins it wouldn't be a bad bit of business done by Richmond along side the Tambling deal.

Go **** yourself!!

Either way we would be getting one of Grigg or Houli in the draft, so he could have Collins and Houli, or Collins and Grigg. Better options than Grigg and Houli.

Nason is a similar player with a much bigger engine. So is webberley. Taylor will be our miss-match forward. Just to name a few.

Absolute disgrace if this has happened!

Saviour and has blossomed over the last couple of years, a great talent!

This has not started my weekend well, did Wallet pop his head in the door at Punt Road last night????

I have no issue in trading Collins, but it must be for a smacker of a deal.

Collins swap for Grigg, don't buy it at all

Collins swap for Grigg and upgrading a second round to a first round I could swallow.

For all we know there may be a third club involved here and with Jacobs etc in the mix for trade we could do okay out of this.

Everyone needs to calm down a bit and put some faith in the club to get this deal done and done right. Here is a quote from Hardwick after the win against the Swans this year:
Richmond coach Damien Hardwick later said he could not believe Collins's courage.
"It was quite funny, he came off and went straight to the board man and me and said 'I'm right'," Hardwick said. "I said, 'You've just been carried off the ground you dill'. To his credit, he's a kid who puts his body in. He's not a big boy. To his credit he went back and took that fantastic mark on the goal line which was terrific."

Now does that sound like a coach who has no faith in his player?

Just relax and lets see what unfolds.:thumbsu:

I have no issue in trading Collins, but it must be for a smacker of a deal.

Collins swap for Grigg, don't buy it at all

Collins swap for Grigg and upgrading a second round to a first round I could swallow.

For all we know there may be a third club involved here and with Jacobs etc in the mix for trade we could do okay out of this.

Everyone needs to calm down a bit and put some faith in the club to get this deal done and done right. Here is a quote from Hardwick after the win against the Swans this year:

Now does that sound like a coach who has no faith in his player?

Just relax and lets see what unfolds.:thumbsu:

I have an issue with trading anyone for Grigg..... get him in the PSD for nothing. Bend Carlton over. Trade for Houli on our terms.... If we get him great, if not, then we don't..... He isn't the greatest player going around. Keep Collins, keep Foley, keep drafting kids.....

Nothing ever changes at richmond, we are still locked in in 1983 , fukcing stupid.

Only this time the road leads to princes park not lulie street.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be jumping off the bridge about this possibility, it's really not that surprising, Collins is one of those players that has potential but will never be in a premiership side, he reminds me of Fiora. Grigg however has the physicallity to have a real influence on our midfield under Hardwick. I'm backing their judgement, don't jump off.

I would HATE to see him go as much as the next person, but this is reported by the same paper that said Will Thursfield had been traded to freo for pick 38.

Until i see it on the Richmond FC website or Twitter then i wont believe it.

If true, then NOT HAPPY...JAN. We've kept Collins for so long and now we are going to get rid of him just like that. Why should we get rid of good people around the club, just so we can bring in a mercenary? I hope it's not true. Would be so pissed off if this happens.:mad::mad::mad:

Forget about the membership price freeze, instead please freeze this deal right now!

Before i start - I want to say i dont mind Andy, but lets not carry on like he is a gun.
We have finished second last in the past 2 years and he is yet to cement a regular spot in the side.
I dont mind the trade, its not a clear cut win but clubs are more switched on than before. I still think we win.
Grigg will add body size and will be a regular player in our side something Collins has failed to do on both fronts.
I trust the people at punt road. Both Bling and Collins have no body size about time our mindset has changed.
Good luck Andy, a very well balanced player but with lack of size, consistency and body shape, he has struggled to be a regular.

I think you guys are massively under rating Grigg.

He will absolutely walk backwards into your best 22... and slot right behind Deledio, Cotchin & Martin in your midfield rankings. He should have been in our team all year so don’t pay too much attention to the number of games he's played. Grigg has the frame and potential to be one of the best inside midfielders in the competition, which is exactly the reason most Carlton supporters are pissed that he's leaving.

His kicking issues are over stated. He floats the occasional delivery but there’s nothing fundamentally wrong with his technique, he's just inconsistent, but this will improve.

I'm a fan of Collins too, but honestly, if it's a Grigg - Collins straight swap, you guys are winning, by a long way.

We are just happy to get something for him given his attitude.

PS: Stop with this "we could have got him for nothing in the PSD" bull$hit.... be realistic, not many player walk into the PSD. You will win this trade, that's enough.

I don't think you guys would trade a contracted player in Andy Collins when you could just take him in the PSD.

If you guys are willing to bend us over with a player like Houli who isn't nearly as good as Grigg, do one better.

I like Collins but you do wonder if he is ever going to put on some muscle. As some have said though, it does seem odd to have persevered with him for so long only to trade him. Then again, he only had one year under Hardwick who must see limitations. You would have assumed we would only be looking at trading in players with tidy foot skills. All a bit confusing really.

I think you guys are massively under rating Grigg.

He will absolutely walk backwards into your best 22... and slot right behind Deledio, Cotchin & Martin in your midfield rankings. He should have been in our team all year so don’t pay too much attention to the number of games he's played. Grigg has the frame and potential to be one of the best inside midfielders in the competition, which is exactly the reason most Carlton supporters are pissed that he's leaving.

His kicking issues are over stated. He floats the occasional delivery but there’s nothing fundamentally wrong with his technique, he's just inconsistent, but this will improve.

I'm a fan of Collins too, but honestly, if it's a Grigg - Collins straight swap, you guys are winning, by a long way.

We are just happy to get something for him given his attitude.

PS: Stop with this "we could have got him for nothing in the PSD" bull$hit.... be realistic, not many player walk into the PSD. You will win this trade, that's enough.

Mate Grigg is useless no vision and can't kick.

Their is actually no point in him winning the ball I am surprised the tigers are interested... if i was them grab him via PSD

The only and I mean only thing that would make this trade tenable is if it involved Carlton's pick 18. If not, I'll bring the shovels if someone else organises the poop and the truck to punt road.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

We don't need a Ruckman yet, sure long term maybe but with Vickery and Graham, we are not barren. I can live without another Ruckman next year!!

Can't see the point in chasing Jacobs really!

Who knows, if we get pick 8 we might get Gorringe or simply trade for a quality Ruckman later like everybody else.

Some of these strategists need to stay composed and not push. There is no such thing as a good trade that is pushed, Pull maybe but never push. Let the other players entrap themselves, we do not need to jump off a cliff!!!

If we are going to trade a player then trade Nahas or Polo. Collins is not worth it for Grigg.

The best and fair result for all would be a three way trade. Thursfield to Freo, Pick 38 to Carlton and Grigg to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back