Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get the feeling they will want to get rid of JJ now that Betts is gone. Wait til the trade week finishes.,Then it’s almost a fresh start.

New couch will bring good publicity and end week on high. If they announce it tomorrow and then we haggle for Keath and Greenwood or get understand, it will end the week badly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is this couch expensive though? Leather 3 seater? Antique?

Got some late mail from a guy in the know. They told me over Rocket League Voip that they had sexual intercourse with my mother.

That means, captain's pick. Our acting Prime Minister Reverend Morrison has picked me to coach the Adelaide Crows. My selection policy will be, if the players have a go they'll get a go.
Cool bananas.

Very specific on the assistant coaches though would suggest someone's told him something.
well campo is gone, pretty obvious hart is 50/50, godden is logical to stay, he didnt mention mattner who should stay. sorry theo doesnt sound credible to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still hoping for Yze over Nicks ... FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

I love that I have somehow developed a preference with no basis at all. No data. No footage. Nothing.

And maybe even funnier, I will flip so fast it will make your head turn and welcome Nicks to the fold the instant he is announced as coach.

So much potential when you have nothing to go off.
Well you see Yze would be good because he can bring authentic track suit squatting skills to the club, and Nicks is good because he is bald and the players can rub his head for good luck before games.

Both have their positives.

well campo is gone, pretty obvious hart is 50/50, godden is logical to stay, he didnt mention mattner who should stay. sorry theo doesnt sound credible to me.
Why should Mattner stay?
Our exit from defensive 50 was so predictable and they tied down on Laird and Smith.
He’s another victim of pre 6/6/6 coaching strategies

Channel 9 reporting Nicks signed off by the board today and offered contract to Nicks.

Channel 7 reporting to be presented to the board tomorrow.

Get your stories straight.
If you haven't realised by now they just make shit up.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kind of think that’s a bit of a yuk move in the same time. Next go around, fine.
Yeah it's fair enough.

I just think with the cap space we're going to have with the players on the way out, we should be using it to entice a player that hasn't quite broken into their teams best 22. If the new coach can help further sell it, then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back