Player Watch Paul Seedsman (Traded to Crows 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget the role he played in clearing out HO from the club. Should get a few more years worth of contracts for that alone.

I think he's going to have continuing issues with his hip tbh.

Had exploratory surgery on it during the preseason and hasn't been the same player since he was injured in the game following Anzac day.

If we're able to use him as part of the deal for Aish I'm comfortable with it.

Might end up a win for both parties.

You’ll never convince me Seedsman had a better season than Jack Crisp

You’ll never convince me Seedsman had a better season than Jack Crisp

I don't disagree but Crispy mixing his time through multiple positions across the season likely counts against him when compared to a guy who plays predominantly a single position.

Well done to the Seed on his nomination.

I don't disagree but Crispy mixing his time through multiple positions across the season likely counts against him when compared to a guy who plays predominantly a single position.

Well done to the Seed on his nomination.
Plus Seedsman can kick a football.

Would you rather Seedsman or Crisp?
I don't know. I have only seen Seedsman play against us whereas I see Crisp every week. Besides, this is about an AA spot awarded by 'experts' not which I would prefer to play for Collingwood. Crisp is undoubtedly in our top handful of players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know. I have only seen Seedsman play against us whereas I see Crisp every week. Besides, this is about an AA spot awarded by 'experts' not which I would prefer to play for Collingwood. Crisp is undoubtedly in our top handful of players.
Seedsman has had a good year. Crisp has played 160 consecutive games and averages 20 possessions off half back.
It’s not even close.

Dealing with some pretty serious concussion issues. Hopefully he can overcome it and have a good life post footy.

Ben Sinclair is another I worry about.

Dealing with some pretty serious concussion issues. Hopefully he can overcome it and have a good life post footy.

Ben Sinclair is another I worry about.
Jack frost another who has publicised some pretty serious stuff he has experienced through concussion. Really hope all these guys are ok.

Jack frost another who has publicised some pretty serious stuff he has experienced through concussion. Really hope all these guys are ok.

Yeah that’s true, Frost was in a lot of trouble last I heard, hopefully he’s doing better. Nathan Murphy should talk to these blokes to get an understanding of what he’s risking when he throws his head into packs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Paul Seedsman (Traded to Crows 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back